New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Another Exit 23 show by the_reverend on Aug 14,2004 5:26am
Add To All Your Pages!
Aug 13, 2004 Exit 23 (Haverhill, Ma)
in_decay - 2004-08-13
In Decay(49)
flash animated slider show
randomshots - 2004-08-13
Randomshots(2)
still_stand - 2004-08-13
Still Stand(40)
Aug 13, 2004 the Chopping Block (Boston, Ma)
cattle_decapitation - 2004-08-13
Cattle Decapitation(67)
kevorkians_angels - 2004-08-13
Kevorkians Angels(106)
phantom_limb - 2004-08-13
Phantom Limb(40)
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 14,2004 5:26am
yep.. pictures are up

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 14,2004 5:45am
i went to this show in the first place because I wanted to finally see the band inforever after having missed them every single other time. I guess patrick(?) from the band was the one that set up this show.. but them inforever broke up so he didn't show up to the show. that's what I collected from people talking.
with that said, two bands from the cape drove up almost 2 hours so they still played.

still stand: they had a lot of bury your dead break downs and I believe they did a "508" song that sounded like "my favorite color is camo". mixed in with the break downs was a bit of the grind-ish stuff. I'm not sure how many times this band has played, but they seemed really nervous.

in decay: again with the BYD break downs. they seemed to be a lot more relax. I think that they played more shows. especially since the equipment there was owned by them. they cut into a cool song at one point with drumming like FASSW that I really liked.

I busted out of there quickly... to drive to portsmouth, then boston, then portsmouth... then to andover, ma... then back to portsmouth. I'm so tried!

toggletoggle post by OMD508 at Aug 14,2004 12:24pm
thanks for the support, but we really havent played too too many shows w/ the new lineup and we can never really find time to practice with all of us but when we play we give it our all so glad you enjoyed it and thanks to exit 23 for letting us play

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Aug 14,2004 1:36pm
the tattoo that kid has in the random shots is fucking insane

toggletoggle post by ALI at Aug 14,2004 2:41pm
hey, i'm the girl you took the picture of. "still strong" is actually "stand strong." oh and thx for making me famous.
xxx

toggletoggle post by dan byf at Aug 14,2004 4:52pm
only 2 bands played and that was the funnest show i have been to in a long time. the drive was worth it and stand strong played an amazing set. especially taken into consideration this was only the second show they have played at a club. byf 508.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 14,2004 5:30pm
ALI said:
hey, i'm the girl you took the picture of. "still strong" is actually "stand strong." oh and thx for making me famous.
xxx

being a pretty girl with a picture on RTTP gives you the blessing of having me doing everything in my power to contact you, for stalking purposes only. Watch your back, I am real.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Aug 14,2004 5:37pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
ALI said:
xxx

being a pretty girl with a picture on RTTP gives you the blessing of having me doing everything in my power to contact you, for stalking purposes only. Watch your back, I am real.

ha. i was thinking the same thing.....

toggletoggle post by ALI at Aug 15,2004 12:15am
ahhh!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 16,2004 10:42am
Feel free to IM me Ali

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 16,2004 10:49am edited Aug 16,2004 10:49am
joe, quit scaring away all of the good looking girls with that child molestor talk.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 16,2004 10:50am
It works in person

toggletoggle post by NUTTY BYF 508 at Aug 17,2004 12:19am
OUR NAME IS STAND STRONG NOT STILL STAND AND THANX FOR PUTTING OUR PICS UP AND SHOWING AT THE SHOW WE APPRECIATTE IT. THIS WAS ONLY OUR SECOND SHOW SO YEAH WE WERE A LIL NERVOUS BUT WHATEVER NEXT SHOW OCT 15TH KINGSTON KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS TRY AND SHOW MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 17,2004 12:25am
I will fix the name in a little while.
I was tried and couldn't remember it... if you only knew the horrid night I had around the shows...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 17,2004 8:28am
b

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 17,2004 8:29am
stand strong fuckin rules

toggletoggle post by NUTTY BYF 508 at Aug 18,2004 12:17pm
ok man we understand shit happens when your tired its kool dude thanx

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 18,2004 12:19pm
Ali....

toggletoggle post by Deathcow   at Aug 18,2004 2:32pm
Go to Joe, Ali. In your heart you know it's the right thing to do.

toggletoggle post by ALI at Aug 18,2004 2:36pm
sorry, i'm a dedicated groupie!

toggletoggle post by Deathcow   at Aug 18,2004 2:38pm
If you really cared about your boyfriend you'd have sex with Joe. It's the only decent thing to do.

toggletoggle post by ChrisOMD at Aug 18,2004 6:57pm
In Decay is better then Stand Strong. hahahaha. <3

toggletoggle post by nick   at Aug 18,2004 7:40pm
better THAN Stand Strong.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][1:21:12am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01627 secs/22 queries]
[search][refresh page]