New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Isolation 2020 Day 90 by the_reverend on Jun 13,2020 8:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 13,2020 8:39pm
What a freaking day. I laid in bed until noon waiting for my kid to wake up. I kept dozing, but he never woke me up. I finally got out of bed after noon and he had gotten up at 8am and snuck downstairs! I was waiting for nothing! We had had plans in the am because the weather was going to be the best.

We finally got out at 2PM and drove to the beach. Turns out the beaches are "open" but all the parking is closed. We should have ridden bikes. We drove for over 2hrs and every place was either packed or there was no parking anywhere.

Around 4:40PM, we walked across a bridge on great bay and came home. On the way home, my kid says "I can't wait to be in Canada and not sleep over your house. You just make me go out and pack the weekends with fun things. All the time. "

We stays at home for 30 minutes and then headed out to Wicked Mini Donuts so he would be surprised with rolled ice-cream (which he loves). He took too long and the place was closed. So we biked through the great bog on the old railroad bed until we got to a road near walmart. It was cool, but he grumbled the whole way.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Minced Abhorrent Chaos
[default homepage] [print][6:57:40am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01212 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]