New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> anti-COVID shutdown protesters in 'Trump 2020' masks by grandmotherweb on May 4,2020 8:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 4,2020 8:10pm
when they wear masks at all

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2020/05/04/protest-massachusetts-state-house-reopening-economy

'A large crowd of protesters gathered outside the Massachusetts State House on Monday afternoon calling on Gov. Charlie Baker to reopen the economy.

Dubbed the “Liberty Rally,” the event was planned to take place if Baker didn’t reopen nonessential businesses on May 1. Baker’s business order, along with his stay-at-home advisory, was initially set to be lifted on May 4 but was extended last week to May 18, as efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus continue.
The protest was promoted by Jeffrey Kuhner, a conservative radio host, and on the website for “Super Happy Fun America,” which organized the controversial “Straight Pride Parade” in Boston last year.

It was slated to begin at 2 p.m. “to demand that the Governor and his minions let the people get back to work,” according to its website.

When asked for comment, Baker’s office pointed to his response to a question about the protest Monday. In responding to the question, the governor noted that the decision to close businesses was based on science, and that his administration knew there would be economic, and other, consequences. [...]

As of Monday, Massachusetts had seen 69,087 COVID-19 cases and 4,090 deaths related to the disease.'

toggletoggle post by susurrate at May 4,2020 8:57pm
well, that's the right to assemble put into action.

i disagree with it on a personal level because i put my health first and would never put my personal politics or money in front of my health. knowing that hospitals in this state cannot refuse right to treatment over a lack of insurance.

but people are going to do what they want to do.

i wonder what from a second story window is up to these days.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 4,2020 9:51pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
https://medium.com/@crschmidt/captain-john-danilecki-presents-a-clear-and-present-danger-to-boston-9b776893b39

'Boston Police Captain John “Jack” Danilecki is the Captain of the Boston Police Department Bike Unit; he has been with the Boston Police Department for more than 25 years, and based on observations, was in command of the bike unit at Saturday’s protest event. Throughout the event, in almost every circumstance where there was violence against protesters, Captain Danilecki was on hand, and often directly leading the charge. [...]

[S]hortly before the Parade began, the bike unit decided to move through the location of the gathered protesters, rather than using the established and barricaded parade route: That is, Boston police decided to ride their bikes through the *crowd* side of the barricades for no clear reason.'

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 5,2020 8:27am
Isn't Jack Danilecki the guy that you contacted to get the fake restraining order against DTX?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 5,2020 11:47am
no, my restraining order against you is very real, dtx.

P.S. you started the rumor that I have an Adam's apple. thanks for bankrupting TurtleBoy for me by wasting all his time and energy on this.
it will be a lot easier to sue him now that he has been forced to dissolve his LLC because he can no longer afford an attorney.

toggletoggle post by DTX at May 5,2020 12:25pm
no, my restraining order against you is very real, dtx.

P.S. you started the rumor that I have an Adam's apple. thanks for bankrupting TurtleBoy for me by wasting all his time and energy on this.
it will be a lot easier to sue him now that he has been forced to dissolve his LLC because he can no longer afford an attorney.

Look everyone I'm replying to myself. grandmotherweb and me are the same person!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 5,2020 12:26pm
tell it to a judge, dtx

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 5,2020 1:00pm
Which judge and court plz?

toggletoggle post by DTX / grandmotherweb / Aidan Kearney / Foxtail at May 5,2020 1:14pm
Will do.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 5,2020 1:29pm edited May 5,2020 1:30pm
I only post logged in for a reason

all anon trolls are DTX and/or TurtleBoy

blow your fucking brains out

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 5,2020 2:11pm
Sweet pop tune. You're so metal. When is my court date plz?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 5,2020 2:13pm
that track is about as metal as you are, dtx

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 5,2020 2:37pm
I'm not DTX.....and why would you post that trash here?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 5,2020 3:04pm
yes, you are dtx, and it's intended to draw attention to your poser-esque qualities and to point a light at how non-metal you are

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 8:32am
I'm not DTX or whoever else. You are the poser here. Spinning your sex change fairy tales everywhere, looking like a pig nosed retard at a Burning Man fest, talking about your nasty, shriveled clit. Throwing your shit stained underwear in some TST guy's bag (to show him that you like him??! WTF). This is a metal forum, not your personal blog.

You don't know metal, grind....nothing. You post Maroon 5 videos.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 6,2020 11:49am
you are dtx, and it's intended to draw attention to your poser-esque qualities and to point a light at how non-metal you are

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 12:58pm
Nice try. And no, I am not DTX. Waiting on my served in hand court summons.

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 12:58pm
Awaiting your next copy/paste response.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 6,2020 5:15pm
you are dtx, and you can explain to a judge why you have been gang-stalking me with intent to murder me for over a year now

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 6:11pm
When is the court date? I gotta see this circus.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 6,2020 6:17pm
check your summons

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 10:45pm
Hasn't been delivered yet.

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 6,2020 10:46pm
The one from 2008 is taking an awfully long time.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 7,2020 1:27am

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 7,2020 7:20am
So you are summonsing a guy that is from Louisiana? Wow, you paying for his trip with your welfare "earnings"?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 7,2020 9:48am
my tax dollars at work, dtx

toggletoggle post by John Kuhner at May 7,2020 10:46am
You don't pay taxes. You feed off of my taxes. I am not DTX, weirdo. Just an old school member who is annoyed with you hijacking every thread here only to fill it with your incoherent psychobabble.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 7,2020 10:54am
you are dtx. samefags are easy to spot on this forum.

it's all the same to me whether you show up in court or not.

toggletoggle post by nobody cares at May 7,2020 2:02pm
He is not DTX, I hang out with him every weekend. You are not a veteran poster. You're a fake veteran poster. This forum is not yours, it ours. You post pop music (Maroon 5) and try to be "hip". You're a try hard. You only post here because you get banned everywhere else. Psycho.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 7,2020 2:58pm
you are dtx. you had never heard of this forum until I told you about it on Disqus.

I have been posting here for 10 years, as you would easily be able to tell if you had even the slightest idea how accounts on this forum work.

toggletoggle post by grandfatherweb at Jun 14,2020 1:03pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Splendid Nordic Lord
[default homepage] [print][3:19:17pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01687 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]