New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Isolation 2021 Day 391 by FROM DA FUTURE on Apr 4,2020 9:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by FROM DA FUTURE at Apr 4,2020 9:59pm
Hey guy's just updating you from the future.

We never hit the curve, 2nd 3rd and now a 4th wave is coming on to us.

So far here are the numbers as of April 5th 2021...

23million cases in the US

Europe (as continent) 21million

China, after months of protest, the majority of them resulting in thousands of deaths (both protester and law/army) as millions of people migrate south to avoid the completely destroy regions that initially had the outbreaks in 2019 and early 2020, were forced to give transparent numbers of actual infected and with 35million people said to been effected by the covid-19 virus.

I'll post more but I am only able to filter any communication one way as we've been having temporal information superhighway wormholes popping up due to a dark demon like lord that manifested from a rogue group using the Large Hadron Collider. Some say they opened a direct portal to parallel universe that apparently is the living embodiment of evil. It's not like a hell per say like we've always pictured it (theatrically).

So that's it for now, oh and don't bother about buying TP or sanitizer, masks etc...the virus is dead and is not contagious that way. It's transmitted through unbalanced and unsanctioned auras.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Tortured Beastial Satan
[default homepage] [print][10:20:18am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00802 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]