New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Iran forces gay men to have gender transition surgeries to “make them straight” by grandmotherweb on Mar 3,2020 4:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 3,2020 4:49pm
have a nice drone strike about it

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/03/iran-forcing-gay-men-gender-transition-surgeries-make-straight/

'Although Iranian law views homosexuality as an illness punishable by imprisonment, flogging, and death, it has permitted gender-affirming surgeries since the 1980s so that transgender people can enter heterosexual relationships. The country now conducts at least 4,000 such surgeries each year, possibly far more.

While the exact numbers are forced surgeries for gay and lesbian Iranians remains unclear, Amin says authorities force people to have these surgeries, subsidized by the government, under the threat of arrest, imprisonment, and possible death.

“The government believes that if you are a gay man your soul is that of a woman and you should change your body.” [...]

[T]he country is trying to “cleanse” itself of homosexuals: “[The government] would rather carry out mass surgeries than executions because they know the world is watching them.” [...]

Despite their zealotry, the Quran contains no verses condemning homosexuality and classic Middle Eastern poetry even celebrated homosexual love.'

toggletoggle post by nobody cares at Mar 3,2020 8:35pm
Oh sweet....a new fixation!!!! Another win for pignose!!!!

toggletoggle post by #Facts at Mar 4,2020 3:49pm
Charlotte, why would you promote this? Just because YOU want to have surgery because you hate yourself and want to be someone else (your father) doesn't mean a government should force people to do the same thing you do. What's right for you is not necessarily right for everyone.

Seems throwing them off rooftops is much faster and cheaper, and it IS the traditional "religion of peace" way of handling it. I don't condone it, in fact I'm against it, but given your propensity for violence, I suppose that's your next step.

Get help.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Howling Rain Soaked Tempest
[default homepage] [print][4:51:29pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00937 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]