New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Last House on the Left vs. Gummo by Joe/NotCommon on Aug 8,2004 11:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 8,2004 11:33pm
Discuss

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Aug 8,2004 11:36pm
last house on the left. the whole movie is pretty realistic, and the rape scenes are great. have you seen I Spit on Your Grave? now THAT'S a rape movie.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 8,2004 11:37pm
swimfan all the way.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 8,2004 11:37pm
i can relate to when they made the girl piss herself, since anne made me piss myself last night :(

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 8,2004 11:37pm
BornSoVile said:
swimfan all the way.

Mark Kevorkian was brilliant in that movie

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 8,2004 11:39pm
hahhaa, i just watched it, what a riot.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 8,2004 11:42pm edited Aug 8,2004 11:45pm

Mark should do some more movies, maybe a prequel to swimfan; swimcoach

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 9,2004 12:12am
last house was fucked, the dream parts were my favorite, very surreal, but i don't know how many times i can see myself watching it beyond the first time. gummo was the kind of movie that you either absolutely love but you're not always entirely sure why, or you think its total nonsense. gummo took a very different approach to film that i think some people find hard to digest. it goes beyond neo-realism really, so far that it avoids any traditional forms of narration whatsoever. i love the characters in gummo though. i love the moods, and the settings. its a movie that revolves more around extracting emotions than establishing plot. i would have liked more solid plot though.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 9,2004 12:17am
hahaha, awesome. Gummo is the worst movie ever made, and LHOTL is the best scary movie ever made, no contest.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Aug 9,2004 12:46am
never saw last house on the left.....

gummo is one of my favorite movies ever.

i have a movie called julien donkey boy by harmony korine. i dont get it.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 9,2004 2:08am
joe makes too many threads about this movie

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 9,2004 2:08am
oh, i was speaking of gummo

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Aug 9,2004 3:10am
gummo was strange, but good. i haven't seen LHOTL, but i have seen i spit on your grave. i have it on tape somewhere.

toggletoggle post by Korpse-l- at Aug 9,2004 6:52am
gummo rules. "You look like a bottle of bull shit! You smell like a pussy" (as they were beating up the gay rabbit kid) ahhahaha

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Aug 9,2004 10:49am
Last House On The Left. RAPE!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Aug 9,2004 10:50am
succubus said:
joe makes too many threads about this movie

Go to work.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 9,2004 11:58am
LHOTL sucked in my opinion.The scenes towards the end were the only entertaining parts of the movie.Ive never heard nor scene Gummo.Anyone here a fan of the Hellraiser movies 1-4?

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 9,2004 11:58am
never heard of them.

toggletoggle post by AlisterFiend  at Aug 9,2004 12:23pm
last house on the left is the best thing wes craven ever did. fuckin brutal movie...the soundtrack is perfect and gummo doesn't even compare.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 9,2004 1:37pm
I disagree.Wes Craven's best was Wishmaster and NOES 1

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Aug 9,2004 2:02pm
the only good part of wishmasterr was when he made the lawyer fuck himself, cause that was hilarious. the rest of it sucked

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Aug 9,2004 2:04pm
As a whole Wishmaster series was boring. There was one of em I liked but I dont remember what number it was.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Aug 9,2004 2:52pm
COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOADOODLEDOOOOOOOADOODLEDOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

toggletoggle post by AlisterFiend  at Aug 10,2004 11:32pm
i cant believe anyone would say wishmaster is a better movie than last house on the left...you should be disemboweled

toggletoggle post by abhorred  at Aug 11,2004 12:34am edited Aug 11,2004 12:36am
assuck said:
last house on the left. the whole movie is pretty realistic, and the rape scenes are great. have you seen I Spit on Your Grave? now THAT'S a rape movie.

agreed....however gummo was a great movie...almost like a fucked up dream or stream of consiousness (at times completely random and sureal, at others way to realistic)...

and now that we are on the topic of exploitation, rape/revenge flicks, i have a question for all of you....does anybody have a copy of "salo, 120 days of sodom" the pasolini movie (unedited version)??? i have been looking for that movie forever and can only find it on ebay for way too much $$$$.....i will be willing to pay for a copy......

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][10:31:55am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02202 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]