New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hoods/Death Before Dishonor tonight at cambridge elks. by titd nli on May 9,2018 1:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by titd nli at May 9,2018 1:45pm
Thinking about going, haven't been to a hardcore show in years. Might be fun. Do the shows still take forever to start at this place?

toggletoggle post by HOODS CREW at May 9,2018 3:28pm
titd%20nli said[orig][quote]
haven't been to a hardcore show in years.

you turncoat faggot, you're fucking done.

toggletoggle post by HOODS CREW AGAIN at May 10,2018 1:12am
All these years of sincerity lost?
No- we want them back.

I'll be ready when your fake ass falls.

You're nothing, nothing at all.
No heart, no mind, I give you no respect.
No heart, you're nothing in my mind.

ON THE FUCKING REAL THOUGH- Try ditching hXc shows for another handful of years and return. see what happens. no fun to be had here. you have exhausted your option to pay your dues.

p.s. ON BROKEN FUCKING WINGS is playing in your area soon. you definitely shouldn't go. a couple real brothers i know from WAY BACK in heliofight will be there, but i know you won't. cause you aren't fucking true to the scene which WE BUILT.

fuck out of here with your bullshit 'hey i'm back' rhetoric.

toggletoggle post by LULZ at May 10,2018 7:53am
HOODS%20CREW%20AGAIN said[orig][quote]
All these years of sincerity lost?
No- we want them back.

I'll be ready when your fake ass falls.

You're nothing, nothing at all.
No heart, no mind, I give you no respect.
No heart, you're nothing in my mind.

ON THE FUCKING REAL THOUGH- Try ditching hXc shows for another handful of years and return. see what happens. no fun to be had here. you have exhausted your option to pay your dues.

p.s. ON BROKEN FUCKING WINGS is playing in your area soon. you definitely shouldn't go. a couple real brothers i know from WAY BACK in heliofight will be there, but i know you won't. cause you aren't fucking true to the scene which WE BUILT.

fuck out of here with your bullshit 'hey i'm back' rhetoric.

LOL hardcore lyrics.....ON THE FUCKING REAL THOUGH...try digging a 15inch dildo up your ass for a handful of years and see what happens. Lots of fun to be had here, in my anus. I have exhausted my supply for lube and need to pay for more, dude.

p.s. CANT FLY IF WINGS ARE BROKEN is the situation for birds or flying animals who get hurt and can't fly because they are...on broken wings. You definitely should go to the store and buy more lube. A couple of real winners from like last year in some band that incorporates helicopters and fighting will be there, but I know you wont be there standing watching subpar aggresive hardcore. Because you found better or more interesting things to do...oh yea and sweaty gross mongoloid men are the best.

Fuck into here with your lube and erect penis..."Hey I don't have any lube rhetoric"

toggletoggle post by confused at May 10,2018 10:10am
I'm confused

toggletoggle post by Jamster Ringtones at May 10,2018 7:35pm
Why are you confused?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 11,2018 10:28pm
Wished I went.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][2:30:57am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01152 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]