New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cryptominers are impeding the growth of SETI by susurrate on Feb 20,2018 10:10am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by susurrate at Feb 20,2018 10:10am
fucking stuff up for gamers too. i've been seeing photo's of miners on reddit that have 50 GPU's stacked up new in box.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43056744

toggletoggle post by The Upper Krust at Feb 20,2018 1:47pm
And then the aliens will show up and EMP all of our tech. What good will a bitcoin do for you in the barter system? I'll keep stacking ammunition and food, thanks.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Feb 20,2018 3:01pm
couldn't have asked for a better response lol

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 20,2018 3:35pm
what good will ammunition do for you when aliens show up? I'll keep practicing remote viewing, thanks.

toggletoggle post by AYYYYYnonno mus at Feb 21,2018 12:18pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
what good will ammunition do for you when aliens show up? I'll keep practicing remote viewing, thanks.

What good will anything do against Alien tech.

Also if first contact is made by chinese or russians do they portrey the west or American influenced counties as enemies of the world to the aliens?

All in all bitcoin is pretty gay and seemed like a try hard money grab by hetros.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Feb 21,2018 3:00pm
AYYYYYnonno%20mus said[orig][quote]
All in all bitcoin is pretty gay and seemed like a try hard money grab by hetros.

toggletoggle post by The Upper Krust at Feb 21,2018 4:41pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]

Regardless of whether or not bullets can harm or deter the actual aliens, they sure will work on all of you snowflake vultures trying to take advantage of other regular people. Either way, remote viewing how to give away dirty undies won't help anyone.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2018 4:54pm
Aliens are not going to want anything step to study us. And any race that has hi speed spaceships capable of traveling from other galaxies or solar systems could just should a couple kinetic weapons at us.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][7:12:41am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01751 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]