New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> mutter museum...deformities by kok in hell on Aug 3,2004 5:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by kok in hell at Aug 3,2004 5:34pm
I went to the Mutter museum today, and saw 1000s of anomalies and deformed human freaks. I saw cheng and eng the siamese twins that died...I saw the huge tall dood s skeleton...dead babies in jars, eyeballs, disgusting figures that are almost but not quite human. a human head sliced thin for display...pretty fuckin cool.but, this one guy had a intestine problem that backed him up for 3 months, and he eventually died of constipation. his bowels are on display and theyre friggin giant!! get this, the dr told him he was just backed up and sent him home!!! he died like 2 days later and they removed 2 pails worth of poop from his guts!!!

On another subject...I went to terrys today to get a cheessteak, only, no more terrys...his wife died, and now theyre some 'new age' steak place. so went to colonial....You guys are going to shit when u see this cheesesteak...it is literally 2 1/2 feet long!!!! I took pics of it and just need to somehow upload them...ya right...ill do it when i get home....see u suckas saturday....KOK

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Aug 3,2004 5:52pm
thats a lot of shit.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Aug 3,2004 6:08pm
i've always wanted to go to mutter museum. someday...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 3,2004 7:47pm
did u take any photos in the museum?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 3,2004 7:50pm

toggletoggle post by kok in hell at Aug 3,2004 8:09pm
they dont allow photos, but i DID sneak my pocket dv cam in, however, with no light, the 2 pix I took were too dark. all the good stuff is on the site succubus posted anyway.

it really was interesting, but by the end of it, I started feeling kinda tainted and dirty, from all the freaky shit, and needed to go eat.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 3,2004 8:15pm
there was a post on here with a link to these sort of things...i want to go to this place too

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 3,2004 8:21pm
hmm aaron and i are going to the bronx zoo soon (and by soon i mean b4 yr end and hopefully b4 winter) but now i wanna go to philly too

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:38:17pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00874 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]