New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Central MA Goat Murderer by Goat Meat : on Aug 10,2017 11:18am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Goat Meat :( at Aug 10,2017 11:18am
A baby goat was found dead with its neck snapped in North Brookfield on Monday, the same day two other dead goats with broken necks were found in neighboring West Brookfield, police said

The North Brookfield animal, a baby Nigerian dwarf goat, was discovered Monday by a School Street man who “found one of his goats deceased inside of a fenced area,” according to a North Brookfield police Facebook post.

The man had last seen the goat about 2 p.m. It had appeared to be uninjured at that time. The man said he believed the animal suffered a broken neck, but he could not determine how it was broken. Due to the absence of “suspicious circumstances” at the time, the man disposed of the animal, police said.

On Wednesday, the man heard a report of the two baby goats that had been found dead with their necks snapped on the back porch of their owner’s home in West Brookfield, police said. He then contacted North Brookfield police.

toggletoggle post by Goat Meat :( at Aug 10,2017 11:20am

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 10,2017 12:06pm
whoever did it is a giant pussy

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Killer Kadoogan at Aug 12,2017 4:43pm
my sister just sent me a craigslist ad for a Nigerian Dwarf Goat farm looking for employees...

toggletoggle post by Killer Kadoogan at Aug 12,2017 4:43pm
in Barre i think

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][3:18:27am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.00890 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]