New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - August 26th Las Vegas by susurrate on Jun 14,2017 7:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 14,2017 7:14pm
Really didn't think this was going to happen. Gonna be nuts.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/1963...mcgregor-megafight-finalized-aug-26

toggletoggle post by those two guys are so annoying at Jun 15,2017 8:44am
can the loser be executed? also the winner too.

toggletoggle post by RTTP Department of Zero Fucks at Jun 15,2017 3:27pm
susurrate said[orig][quote]
Gonna be nuts.

Nuts? Anyone who watches this fucking joke is nuts. $100 to watch a 10- second "fight" sounds fucking stupid. The only way Connor gets a punch in is if Mayweather ties his hands behind his back and blindfolds himself. I'll laugh at the highlights the following day for free thanks.

toggletoggle post by Killer Kadoogan at Jun 15,2017 6:18pm
way more excited about Ward-Kovalev 2 on saturday. Kovalev got fahkin rawbed last time

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 15,2017 9:15pm
Superfight! Mayweather will most likely win, but has the punching power of a pillow, I am putting my money on McGregor, the odds if I wan will pay off!

toggletoggle post by NewsFlash at Jun 15,2017 10:15pm
Every fucking major boxing bout is fixed...get over it. If you think this is a fair and honest fight, you're dumber than the anon people who post on this board. It's an obvious cash-grab, as with every major bought in the past 30 years. Enjoy the undercard and fuck off.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 15,2017 10:24pm
$100 million dollars and $200 million plus for the purse. Of course it's a cash-grab and not competitive.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 15,2017 10:40pm
They are? I was just born yesterday, so thanks fagget. But seriously this is a train wreck that I need to watch under the influence.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 15,2017 10:41pm edited Jun 15,2017 11:39pm
I just want to see Mayweather get punched in his stupid face.

toggletoggle post by Penis And Penis at Jun 20,2017 1:26am
I hope they double knock each other out.

toggletoggle post by punched in the head at Jun 20,2017 4:24pm

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jul 13,2017 2:41pm
Highlights from yesterdays shit show in Toronto.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Sad but true dept at Jul 13,2017 3:24pm
As much I as dislike floyd and as much as I dislike mcgregor, I enjoy their shit talking and that energy. Floyd can't read and his insults are all kind fluff....Mcgregor has a punchers chance which in boxing equates to almost nothing vs a turtle like floyd.

See also: Your flacid cock that doesn't work.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 25,2017 4:31pm
Tomorrow. I gathered some people so we only pay $10 a piece. Not a bad return on investment even if it sucks, which I am sure it will.

Only real question is- will McGregor be able to cut enough weight to make the class tonight without sacrificing a ton of his purse?

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 25,2017 4:37pm
MotleyGrue said[orig][quote]
Highlights from yesterdays shit show in Toronto.

bennyhillifier

the Irish flag thing was hilarious

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 25,2017 6:30pm
McGregor - 153

Mayweather - 149.5

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Aug 26,2017 9:56pm
Tonight! Pregaming beer has begun.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 27,2017 1:25am
Honestly he fared far better than expected. Fuck mayweather, but good sportsmanship all around all the way to the bank. Good bout.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 27,2017 11:52am
10th round tko... Weird.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 27,2017 12:28pm
Yeah. ...early stoppage imo

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Aug 27,2017 1:49pm
It was an entertaining fight, McGregor proved a lot of people wrong by being able to punch Mayweather. I actually thought he hurt with a body punch in the 8th or 9th round, and was weird to see Mayweather just hunch over several times throughout the fight and essentially give up his back.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 27,2017 2:59pm
MotleyGrue said[orig][quote]
It was an entertaining fight, McGregor proved a lot of people wrong by being able to punch Mayweather. I actually thought he hurt with a body punch in the 8th or 9th round, and was weird to see Mayweather just hunch over several times throughout the fight and essentially give up his back.

opinions:

almost ten rounds with the best boxer in the world currently. pretty impressive. i loved when Conor did his usual thing where he puts his hands behind his back, that cracked me up.

not surprised mayweather said it's his last fight. he's 40 and, well 50-0 now. if there was ever a rematch slated, I'd fork over my PPV money immediately. if Conor decides to continue to fuck with boxing and works on his 12-round conditioning, it seems like he could be a genuine talent in it. goddamn do I want mayweather to fucking lose at least one though.... he's an immensely shitty human being who should get tuned up.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Aug 27,2017 4:09pm edited Aug 27,2017 4:09pm
*also- fook da mayweddaz

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Aug 27,2017 10:12pm
I can see that bitch come out of retirement to fight again, and wouldn't be surprised if he fought McGregor for a rematch in about a years time. Just like the Nate Diaz fight, its been about a year so the build up and money is on the table.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][6:07:53am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01225 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]