New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dutch banker blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite by grandmotherweb on Apr 29,2017 12:38pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 29,2017 12:38pm
https://investmentwatchblog.com/dutch-banker-ronald-bernard-blows-the-whistle-on-worlds-satanic-elite/

"Bernard: To put it carefully, most of these people followed a not very mainstream religion. So you have Catholics, Protestants, all sorts of religions. These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And you can say “religion is a fairy tale, God doesn’t exist, none of that is real.”
Well, for these people, it is truth and reality, and they served something immaterial, what they called Lucifer. And I was also in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it because to me they were just clients. [...]

I was invited to participate in sacrifices… abroad. That was the breaking point. Children.

Interviewer: You were asked to do that?

Bernard: Yes, and I couldn’t do that.

Interviewer: Would you like to stop for a moment by the way?

Bernard: No. And then I started to slowly break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and this really touched me deeply. Everything changed. But that is the world I found myself in. And then I started to refuse assignments within my job.
I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat."

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 29,2017 1:22pm
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/0...acrifice-children-at-elite-parties/

"Though Bernard’s background in the finance industry is definitely real, it’s important to note that there’s no way to actually verify his story. However, this isn’t the first time the elite has been accused of using
occult, Satanic, and sexual rituals, so it certainly merits further investigation. These claims are disheartening and astonishing, and as human beings, we naturally don’t want to believe that any of us would be capable
of such dark, violent acts. Nevertheless, it’s for that very reason that stories like these deserve to be explored."

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF NO CARE ABOUT SATAN. at Apr 29,2017 9:16pm
Oh cool, to bad satanist are try hard faggots who should just go to a fucking catholic church already. The belief of evil spirits or counter culture to the norm in regards to spiritualism is fucking retarded.

OH EVIL HORNED BEAST IN THE GROUND PLEASE ANNOINT ME TO DO THEE DARK BIDDING...I AM A CHILD OF DARKNESS..

^^^ Top faggotary mentality ^^^

Christians and Satanist are the same thing, cowardly, shallow and need some other worldly shit to fall back on when their reality is stemmed in front of them.

toggletoggle post by No One Cares at Apr 30,2017 8:52am
No One Cares

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 30,2017 4:10pm
i know there are Satanists/Luciferians out there who do not engage in human & animal sacrifice, just like there are Catholics who don't molest children, and Muslims who don't blow themselves up.

too bad the Illuminati give all religion a bad name.

toggletoggle post by DEPT OF CONFIRMATION at Apr 30,2017 8:03pm
Yes and the bilderburger group is the culprits...quick to bohemiamian rapsody groove for a sweet banger and then off to our top sekrit base where we control all of the world like sheep.

Also moon is fake, flat earth fuck off kerpernicus (and kappernik), nasa fake, news is fake, fake news is fake also did is fake and so is satan and god, the visual world around us and our thoughts collective...all fake.

2bad4illuminaticonfirmedfeelsbad

toggletoggle post by THE REAL Joe Illuminati at May 1,2017 9:28am
Flavored Water shalt be the whole of the law

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 1,2017 1:11pm

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF HE WON.. at May 1,2017 1:34pm
YOU WOULD SUCK HIS DICK, GIVEN THE CHANCE. @ GRANDMOTHERWEB

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 1,2017 1:55pm
no, but i would light it on fire. sign my waiver, beeyotch!

toggletoggle post by DEPT OF DEPTS at May 1,2017 8:24pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
no, but i would light it on fire. sign my waiver, beeyotch!

OH WAIVER TO LITE MAH NUTZ ON FIRE?!?!?!? Or....LITE YERRR NUTZ ON FIRE.??? SIGN THE PAPASSSSSSSSSSS BUUUCHS

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 2,2017 4:01pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 2,2017 6:44pm edited May 2,2017 8:49pm

toggletoggle post by Whoring at May 2,2017 7:56pm
If it was not for 2 people on these forums you would have no social life.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 2,2017 8:14pm
catch me at a show sometime, Mr. Popular.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 4,2017 12:23pm
https://vimeo.com/212237317

satanic/Zionist ritual talk starts at 22:00.

toggletoggle post by NO SHOW WONT SHOW at May 4,2017 1:19pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
catch me at a show sometime, Mr. Popular.

You wont even show up at the show.

STFU sign the waiver nutz on fire. YER

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at May 4,2017 1:52pm
i will be attending the Nechronomichrist show at Metal Thursday on May 18th.
have the decency to introduce yourself before starting up a conversation, creep.

Wikipedia has blacklisted 4 of the most prominent sites with research and information about ritual abuse and mind control BECAUSE THE GOV'T DOESN'T WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW...
endritualabuse.org
ritualabuse.us
abusearticles.wordpress.com
extreme-abuse-survey.net

http://endritualabuse.org/activism/wikiped...lacklisted-four-important-websites/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Extreme_Abuse_Survey

toggletoggle post by ANTIFA NEW ENGLAND at Mar 2,2018 9:10pm
bump

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][11:27:32am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02097 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]