New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> It's time we talked openly about Donald Trump's mental health by grandmotherweb on Mar 15,2017 5:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 15,2017 5:46pm
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-time-cure/201702/the-elephant-in-the-room

"given his “straightforward” or "outsider" presentation and charisma, he would appeal to people who were unaware of the dangers of his obvious narcissistic personality type, and the offensive behaviors that can accompany it.

These behaviors include but are not limited to condescension, gross exaggeration (lying), bullying, jealousy, fragile self-esteem, lack of compassion, and viewing the world as Us-vs.-Them.

Having observed the schoolyard-bully tactics Trump employed during public debates, as well as his boasting presentation during interviews, we felt it was important to raise awareness about his behaviors."

TST members take note: your illustrious spokesman is also a malignant narcissist with fragile self-esteem. i'm sure he had a very bad therapy experience at some point...

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Mar 15,2017 5:52pm
hoser is gonna love this thread.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 15,2017 5:57pm
naw, i'm sure he has a very important job to be doing, and all his coworkers just love him. ;)

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 15,2017 6:09pm
I do love this thread. More typical lefty bullshit. I get a chuckle every time I read another one of their boorish and infantile rants. Release his dental records already!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 15,2017 6:15pm
i get a chuckle every time i read this forum. enjoy your ham-handed Twitter-addict commander-in-cheeto! #IMPEACH

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Mar 15,2017 6:25pm
I'm just here to talk about how rad the solo is in December Flower.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 15,2017 8:55pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 16,2017 3:07pm

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 16,2017 4:32pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
i get a chuckle every time i read this forum. enjoy your ham-handed Twitter-addict commander-in-cheeto! #IMPEACH

It will be sweet when his ham hands take away your ability to leech off of hard working Americans. #byebyeSSI #fakeillness #lazyscumbag

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 16,2017 4:39pm
yawn. prove it, you can't. i thought you said you believe in multiplicity?

toggletoggle post by ANTIFA NEW ENGLAND at Mar 2,2018 9:12pm
bump

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mass Fecal Lord
[default homepage] [print][4:35:16am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01925 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]