New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Science proves meridians exist by grandmotherweb on Mar 10,2017 5:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 10,2017 5:03pm
it has also proven that climate change and Dissociative Identity Disorder both exist, BTW, but that doesn't stop some people..

http://upliftconnect.com/science-proves-meridians-exist/

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF DEPTS AND DEPTS at Mar 13,2017 11:07pm
Do you know that some people believe the holocaust didn't exist also some people think the idea of a god / satan is not real or even comprehensible.

Also NFL is covering up certain medical issues to gain more money.

Also government is not to be trusted FYI *** ALERT ALERT *** FYI ***

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 13,2017 11:10pm
i did know that. DID-deniers are no better than the average Holocaust-denier or climate change-denier. the world would be better off without idiots like that clogging up the intertubes.

toggletoggle post by RTTP TRRP OF RRPT at Mar 14,2017 3:27pm
Ya for real, down the with the non believers

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 14,2017 5:58pm edited Mar 14,2017 5:59pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
i did know that. DID-deniers are no better than the average Holocaust-denier or climate change-denier. the world would be better off without idiots like that clogging up the intertubes.

Who are we speaking to right now? Is this you Boris? Or is this that dramatic butthole Charlotte? Boris...."get rid or Charlotte, you don't need her anymore. Everyone thinks she's a repetative, overdramatic douchenozzle"

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 14,2017 5:59pm
LOL, you don't even believe in multiple personalities, do you? irrelevant troll is irrelevant.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Mar 14,2017 6:01pm
Oh, I believe in it alright. I just wish that you and all of your personalities would get hit by a speeding car all at exactly the same time.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 14,2017 8:29pm

i guess telling someone they're faking their mental illness for a disability check is "reverse-gaslighting"?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherwebs at Mar 14,2017 9:51pm
Yes, people are allowed to criticize others on their decisions in life. Welcome to the reality, you are not the exception.

Cunt.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 14,2017 9:56pm
repeat after me: "i am not a therapist, nor qualified to diagnose other people's mental illness on the internet," until you stop playing therapist.

toggletoggle post by ANTIFA NEW ENGLAND at Mar 2,2018 9:11pm
bump

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Desiring Maniacal Mutilation
[default homepage] [print][2:27:26am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02016 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]