New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Grandmotherweb is a psychotic bitch with no life outside of this forum! by The Trvth on Mar 6,2017 4:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by The Trvth at Mar 6,2017 4:11pm
Just when I thought this forum couldn't get any worse, along comes a dyke ass bitch who thinks she is turning everyone against the Satanic Temple when in reality, she only makes herself look psychotic.

Your thoughts?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 6,2017 4:19pm
i have a mental illness, FYI: it is called Dissociative Identity Disorder, more commonly known as multiple personalities.

symptoms include (but are not limited to) alter switches, memory gaps, dissociation (i.e. trance states), flashbacks, psychosis, and trolling ignorant scum on the internet who think that being mentally ill is a "lifestyle choice."

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF DEPTS at Mar 6,2017 4:28pm
TST AND GRANDMOTHERWEB ARE GARBAGE.

" trolling ignorant scum on the internet who think that being mentally ill is a "lifestyle choice."

Yes because you are the only person in the world that has a mental illness yet you've put this as a thing right next to your diagnosis, which would look amazing to a SSI fraud detective.

I think the only issue here is how much attention you've gotten and almost all of it is from people just TROLLING you, not the other way around. Noone here represents TST, you wont even show your face AT THE SHOW you've done all your "great" trolling work in.

If anything you are the only one being trolled.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 6,2017 4:32pm
TST is represented on the Pink Mass thread, protecting their lying spokesman from "body shaming" and, generally, the consequences of his actions.

i won't show my face at said show, because i was asked not to by the bookie, whom i have every respect for.

toggletoggle post by N. Might Shyamalan at Mar 6,2017 4:34pm
Twist alert: King Thunderstool is actually the DID sufferer, and grandmotherweb is just one of their multiples.
Source: Extensive research into secret underground fight clubs all along Rt 290 in Framingham, which I can't talk about

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 6,2017 4:36pm
thanks for the latest movie, Shyama-lama-ding-dong!
it really helps with the whole stigmatization of DID thing: "ALL MULTIPLES ARE AXE-MURDERERS ESCAPED FROM DANVERS STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

toggletoggle post by N. Might Shyamalan at Mar 6,2017 4:43pm
I don't talk to people who don't exist, sorry.

toggletoggle post by MOPAR at Mar 6,2017 4:49pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
thanks for the latest movie, Shyama-lama-ding-dong!
it really helps with the whole stigmatization of DID thing: "ALL MULTIPLES ARE AXE-MURDERERS ESCAPED FROM DANVERS STATE MENTAL HOSPITAL WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

There's no need to mock the names of south Asians.

toggletoggle post by Headshaker at Mar 6,2017 4:52pm
SMH

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 6,2017 4:54pm
if my alters don't exist, than they're certainly not a "credible death threat" to anyone, are they?
some snowflakes are so paranoid that they think everyone is out to murder them...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/health/shyam...vie-dissociative-identity-disorder/

toggletoggle post by The 5th Sense: Crime Stinks (He Nose the Truth) at Mar 6,2017 4:58pm
if my alters don't exist, than they're certainly not a "credible death threat" to anyone, are they?
some snowflakes are so paranoid that they think everyone is out to murder them...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/health/shyam...vie-dissociative-identity-disorder/

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 6,2017 4:59pm
i exist enough for TST to lose their shit about it. discredit more therapists, why doncha?

toggletoggle post by TPPR DEPT OF DEPTS at Mar 6,2017 11:16pm
You exist enough to yawn at because redundant drivel is all you ever type. No substance.

I'm leaning towards your significant other is also imaginary.

Calling you "crazy, insane etc" is wrong, you are just an self trolling fake feminist who does poorly directed performance arts, also by the looks of it you're also a shitting dom.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 7,2017 2:22pm
you are not in a position to critique my domme skills - yet.

toggletoggle post by DEPT OF DEBT DEPTS at Mar 8,2017 9:34pm
I am and did based on how bad this is going for you.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Mar 8,2017 11:30pm
yawn. sign my waiver, you haven't.

toggletoggle post by EX MEMBER OF TST CHARLOETTE at Oct 18,2017 8:19pm
yawn. sign my waiver, you haven't.

Waiver for what? To do fire stunts? You don't need a waiver for that in fact you have no skills that would need anyone to be worried about mistakes as you don't do anything.

Enjoy your HIV.

toggletoggle post by Some dude at Oct 19,2017 10:00am
hahaha i heard that she stuffed her dirty underwear in some dudes back pack...fuckin weirdo

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Oct 19,2017 1:03pm
LOL, false claims are false.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF CELTICS at Oct 19,2017 11:50pm
LOL, false claims are false.

They are true so fuck you in the anus.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Constant Sadistic Eternity
[default homepage] [print][1:20:13am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01305 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]