New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What is grandmotherweb's issue with the Satanic Temple? by Serious Question on Feb 22,2017 1:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Serious Question at Feb 22,2017 1:45pm
This is not meant to be a troll post. I'm legitimately curious!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 1:05am
they feel it necessary to stalk Neil Brick, harass his clients, file groundless complaints against him and another therapist, and film without consent at a rape survivors' conference.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

change.org/p/protect-child-abuse-survivors-petition-to-stop-attacks-against-child-abuse-and-ritual-abuse-survivors-and-neil-brick

in return for them gate-crashing two conferences last year, i have now protested at two of their art show openings, "guerrilla street art" style.

i look forward to whatever attention-grabbing tactics they come up with next to preach that D.I.D. multiplicity doesn't exist. (newsflash: it does)

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 1:10am

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 1:15am

toggletoggle post by Honest Opinion at Feb 23,2017 11:07am
You're making yourself look like a psycho and the fact that you're dedicating this much of your life to harassing and obsessing over these people just shows that you have far too much free time on your hands.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 4:20pm
well, i am retired on disability, after all, due to chronic pain and mental illness.
TST apparently has time on their hands for vicious practical jokes and pointless petitions against therapists who treat my specific diagnosis.

TROLLOLOLOL...

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 23,2017 6:13pm
Retired? A retiree has worked hard for at least 20 years and deserves to have some time to rest. A person pn disability for chronic pain is nothing more than a leech. We all hurt, suck it up.

toggletoggle post by Bullshit at Feb 23,2017 6:45pm
I worked 20+ years in IT. Where's my fucking retirement??

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 7:06pm
i made surveillance drones for the military. i quit my job due to chronic pain, expecting to be back at work in 3-6 months, tops.
2+ years later, come to find out, DID flashbacks and the resulting dissociation are quite debilitating. i went on disability after i was hospitalized for 4 days. discredit my therapist, why doncha.

toggletoggle post by THE REAL Annoy troll at Feb 24,2017 8:26am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Retired? A retiree has worked hard for at least 20 years and deserves to have some time to rest. A person pn disability for chronic pain is nothing more than a leech. We all hurt, suck it up.

Hoser dumb brute, want you be dumb brute, too. Work harder for boss! Childlike understanding of the world great advantage, you see.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 24,2017 6:17pm

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 24,2017 7:28pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
i made surveillance drones for the military. i quit my job due to chronic pain, expecting to be back at work in 3-6 months, tops.
2+ years later, come to find out, DID flashbacks and the resulting dissociation are quite debilitating. i went on disability after i was hospitalized for 4 days. discredit my therapist, why doncha.

I was actually IN the military (USMC). Chronic pain every day, 4 surgeries, plenty of my own demons...still working. I refuse to be a societal leech.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 24,2017 7:29pm
Toughen up there, sweetheart.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 24,2017 7:36pm
i have a part-time gig making fire toys. gotta work up to making robots again slowly.

wanna pay me to light yer hoo-hoo on fire?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 25,2017 1:31pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][12:19:32am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01166 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]