New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Satanic Temples message to Grandmotherweb by Lucien Satanic Temple on Feb 21,2017 7:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Lucien Satanic Temple at Feb 21,2017 7:19pm
Charlotte is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and her butt smells and she likes to kiss her own butt.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Feb 21,2017 7:47pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 21,2017 7:55pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 21,2017 7:58pm
Doug Mesner / Lucien Craven Coward conceals his pedo-sadist fantasies behind a false facade of "victims' rights."

out of concern for the safety of Neil Brick's clients, i feel compelled to "infiltrate" TST's "community" and expose them to the world as a fraud. i don't need hidden cameras to do it, either - they're all social media whores, like me.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 21,2017 8:34pm
grandmotherweb said[orig][quote]
Doug Mesner / Lucien Craven Coward conceals his pedo-sadist fantasies behind a false facade of "victims' rights."

out of concern for the safety of Neil Brick's clients, i feel compelled to "infiltrate" TST's "community" and expose them to the world as a fraud. i don't need hidden cameras to do it, either - they're all social media whores, like me.

Delete this.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 21,2017 8:42pm
why?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 21,2017 9:04pm
i frame what i am doing as "investigative journalism." my tactics may be new, but they certainly get attention.

toggletoggle post by THE REPRESSED EASTER BUNNY RAPIST at Feb 21,2017 10:33pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CHARLOTTE IS THE BIGGEST LUNATIC FAGGOT OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Charlotte Craven at Feb 21,2017 11:03pm
"i frame what i am doing as "investigative journalism." my tactics may be new, but they certainly get attention. "

Rumor has it Charlotte and Lucien actually hooked up many many many years ago, this whole blowback from her is just angst from being dumped....on, part of the relationship fall out was due to her need to be pooped on routinely, Lucien, unable to keep up with the her addiction fell ill, had to have some of his lower intestine removed (his ass is super tight now)...shortly after they broke up.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 22,2017 12:27am
i first learned who Lucien was from this petition, which i encountered through an incest survivors' list last summer: change.org/p/protect-child-abuse-survivors-petition-to-stop-attacks-against-child-abuse-and-ritual-abuse-survivors-and-neil-brick

toggletoggle post by THE REPRESSED EASTER BUNNY RAPIST at Feb 22,2017 10:35am
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NONE SHALL SURVIVE MY INCEST!!! GRANDMOTHERWEB IS THE WORST RTTP POSTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 1:02am
TST is the lamest religion of all time, and their Juggalo antics will never get a therapist's license revoked. i challenge them all to a trolling war, for crashing a rape survivors' conference. i demand satisfaction.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 23,2017 11:32am
It seems that you, Grandmotherwhatever...have a screw loose.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Feb 23,2017 12:43pm

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF DEPTS FOR CARING ABOUT PARTIAL DEPA... its a banana ... at Feb 23,2017 2:49pm
GMAMAWEB:
Weak troll, tries to compare themselves to westboro baptist church yet all grandmotherweb has done is stand next to fences, handing out leaflets (printed on recycled paper?) that get apparently thrown away. Do something actually noteworthy about your cause or fuck off entirely.

Quad posting consecutively in a thread you create is an internet violation.

Trolling is supposed to get better reactions than this, all we are doing is watching you vomit RL information about your personal and emotional issues. It's kinda sad to watch.

To TST:
While I think TST are hottopic grownups trying to be "edgy" their artwork is garbage and sophomoric at best, more explanation than actual physical work, or some presentation that is supposed to garner the "oh wow that is so interesting..deep bro" reaction. It's bullshit, the kids want to try to be "evil" or a complete dissasosiation with their parents or whatever other religion they don't like.

Hi, satan, god that whole concept is a faggy. Stop trying to be cool among your cool peers, upside down crosses and pentagrams are totally evil bros. Why not get some crystals and start promoting some energy bullshit from them, it's literally on the same level of moronic thought processes.

BTW " The group utilizes Satanic imagery to promote egalitarianism, social justice and the separation of church and state." <--- from their wiki.

Acknowledging "satan" while trying to separate the church from state is hypocritical. The idea of a counter to the god figure automatically means you are a believer of a "god". How does any Satanistic idea exist without "god". The fact they utilize the same imagery that is almost gimmicky to their cause. What a proud group of surface level, bottom feeders they are.

You guys are retards and I hope whatever omnipotent, celestial entity gorges on your souls for whatever time you consider eternity to be.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 4:00pm edited Feb 23,2017 4:02pm
technically, i'm comparing TST to the WBC, and myself to everyone ever who hates both their guts. i'm willing to stand on a sidewalk for 4 hours to make my point. blog about it for me some more.

the pamphlets you refer to made it back into my hands and onto the internet in picture format. you can also buy them here: siawso.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=products&req=dept&id=8

TST can feel free to contact the Survivors of Incest Anonymous World Service Office, and let them know how this "satanic panic" literature offends TST's deeply-held testicles.
an email would be more civilized than showing up unannounced and dumping garbage on the sidewalk, BTW. just sayin'.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Feb 23,2017 4:16pm
quoting the girl who later claimed that i "threatened" her and her spokesman with "death", after i tossed a piece of gum on the base of their fence:

toggletoggle post by ? at Apr 24,2017 11:59pm
?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 25,2017 12:29pm
hey, Cara Jeane - did you like the "guerrilla street performance art sculptural installation" i left on your fencepost?
the piece of gum is a metaphor for what you idiots look like after i chew you up and spit you out. (figuratively speaking, of course. that was not a death threat, in case y'all are confused.)

toggletoggle post by DEPT OF WOW NICE BUMPS at Apr 25,2017 3:41pm
Truth be told, I do not know this women in the picture above being called a "slut" by MEME monster Charolette. It is good you can call her a slut and everything, I'm sure she pales in comparsin to yourself and how you only have 1 person in your life as a significant other.

Are you assuming she is the definition of a slut? Is she loose, is that your implication?

ANYHOW here are some pics to compare the women above (who I don't know personally or internetly) .

It's a close call but I'll take the groupie slut over burning man smile, my god think of the abuse she is hiding behind that smile, but hey she can call people sluts and meme the fuck outa anyone right?

non tst member, I actually hate the concept of "satan" and I think it's full blown faggot. Eat a dick

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 25,2017 6:42pm
Groupie Slut over here likes to go around telling mentally ill people they're making it all up for attention, & thinks it's been "scientifically proven" that DID is a hoax.

um... it's not.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 25,2017 9:00pm
DEPT%20OF%20WOW%20NICE%20BUMPS said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by Judge Carl Winslow at Apr 25,2017 9:07pm
RTTP officially sides with Groupie Slut. It is decided.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 26,2017 2:46pm

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Apr 26,2017 2:54pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:16:13am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.04779 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]