New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> THIS JUST IN: Raynard disappointing in lack of support for Sharpie hate crimes. Did it all for our honor & glory by Digiornobeast Assassination on Dec 10,2016 10:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Digiornobeast Assassination at Dec 10,2016 10:48pm
Raynard starts us off with a guilt trip out of nowhere for not supporting his righteous crusade to harass a Senegalese family minding their own business.

Not that he needs any of you, he's doing just fine. What with his divorce, and attempted suicide, and losing his business, and having to lurk on Facebook with a fake name (because despite being incredibly proud and justified in his actions he still goes by a fake name). He needs no one... but it'd be nice if you all had some encouraging words for the world's least successful hate crime artist. Very interesting interpretation of "inside backstabbing" meant here as "everyone unanimously telling some fat guy what a fat loser he is and all his bands suck and he tattoos like he has Parkinsons for 5 year olds and laughs their ass off to his face while he gets arrested for the most pathetic hate crime in recorded history." You know. Backstabbing. On the inside.

"Ummm correction there buddy... it was SEVERAL innocent families I terrorized with a fucking magic marker."

You're looking at a man who attempted to kill himself, but came back just to prove he could go lower.

toggletoggle post by Untermensch Detector at Dec 10,2016 11:02pm
Failed suicide over a year in the joint? That's a gassin'.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Dec 10,2016 11:05pm
"Am I black listed too?"

autocorrect? i think not.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 11,2016 3:20am
fuck that dude. remember him crying to the judge. what a piece of shit.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 11,2016 7:55am
Yeah, I read this and immediately started looking into getting his court transcripts. I'd bet money he blubbered and told the judge how sorry he was.

toggletoggle post by African Refugee at Dec 11,2016 10:22am
DIS NIGGA IS WHACK, I CAN'T EVEN COME TO AMERICA WITHOUT A MAGIC MARKER ATTACK. NIGGA PLEASE

toggletoggle post by Reality Check at Dec 11,2016 4:33pm
Aren't we a little old to be playing juvenile pranks?

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Dec 11,2016 4:51pm
hey raynard? you missed. apparently you need a laser scope to find your own head.

toggletoggle post by Tree & Rope at Dec 12,2016 10:06am
"Fought & fell for our culture". Yeah, proudly wielding that mighty Sharpie for good of the white race. Fucking lunatic, we don't want you on our side, thanks.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 12,2016 11:50am
Valiantly calling dude a pussy on an internet message board, posting anonymously. You're crushing him, OP.

toggletoggle post by shutup- at Dec 12,2016 1:17pm
shutup_alx

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 12,2016 1:49pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Yeah, I read this and immediately started looking into getting his court transcripts. I'd bet money he blubbered and told the judge how sorry he was.

I remember there was a video of his sentencing where he read a statement, crying and saying he was sorry. Trying to find it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 12,2016 1:50pm
Stevens told the judge he was “deeply remorseful for the pain I have caused those good families.”

“Please know I was never a violent man – just mentally ill and in need of help,” Stevens said. “I was angry at an imperfect world and allowed it to fester.”

toggletoggle post by Alx Fgt at Dec 13,2016 9:56am
WAHHHHH I COMPULSIVELY WHITE KNIGHT FOR EVERYTHING EVEN HATE CRIME CONVICTS WEHHHHHHHHHH I TOOK MY BAND TOO SERIOUSLY AND HAD NO IDEA IT WAS TERRIBLE AND NOW IM BALDING WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 13,2016 10:58am
u mad, fgt?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 13,2016 11:16am
I can't believe people are dumb enough to let raypissed tattoo them.

toggletoggle post by Balding Oaf at Dec 13,2016 11:33am
End of Message

toggletoggle post by daily affirmations at Dec 13,2016 11:39am
itt inverticrux vidyas:

bennyhillifier

also that is literally the laziest hate crime of all time. however one must admire his attempt at hate crime due diligence:

"On three occasions, he allegedly threw bricks through the shop’s windows. Stevens allegedly stopped by the man’s shop, under the guise of being a concerned neighbor, to find out how many more times he had to break the windows in order to get rid of the shop owner, she said."

toggletoggle post by Spraynard at Dec 20,2016 8:47pm
WAAAHHHH I'M A MARTYR FOR THE SCENE GUYS,RESPECT ME PLEASE?! I DESERVE TO BE HAILED IN HIGH REGARD FOR A CHILDISH CRIME AND A FAILED SUICIDE ATTEMPT! DOES ANYONE LIKE ME YET? AM I BLACKLISTED TOO?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2016 4:56am
Where is that incident from?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2016 5:01am
But LOL on him forgetting where his car was parked and thinking it was stolen.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Dec 21,2016 4:13pm

better off splattered all over the sidewalk, obviously.

toggletoggle post by Invertisux at Dec 21,2016 6:05pm
The best part of this thread was when he started going on about feeling some spirit guide grab his hand as he was about to shoot, because he apparently still has some sort of higher purpose as a champion of the white race.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF CONFUSION AKA NEWCOCK at Dec 21,2016 8:23pm
Dear contributors,

Can one of you please detail or provide a link to the details of this persons crime in full.

The Dept wants fully comprehend how much or how little of a douchebag the person in question is.

Thanks,
RTTP DEPT OF CONFUSION AKA NEWCOCK

toggletoggle post by Silly goose at Dec 21,2016 10:21pm
Where is the video of him giving a fake apology in court? That was LULZZZ@!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 22,2016 8:41am
Silly%20goose said[orig][quote]
Where is the video of him giving a fake apology in court? That was LULZZZ@!!
I was unable to find.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Dec 22,2016 3:41pm

toggletoggle post by NICE GRAFf BRo at Dec 24,2016 2:11pm
Killer Ups dude, way to get max exposure for such a minimal space.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Dec 25,2016 2:57pm
trolling retards to suicide is an art form on this board. didn't you know?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][1:51:00am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.04082 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]