New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> tell me if this makes sense by heimdall on Jul 29,2004 11:44am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by heimdall  at Jul 29,2004 11:44am
two shows going on the same time at the palladium for the down stairs it costs about 30, for the upstairs it costs 10, both shwos start around the smae time the 10 dollar one starts an hour earlier so in theory you could purchase tickets for the upstairs show and wiat about an hour and be sneak in to the down stairs concert??

not like I would do this I would rather pay the extra 10 or so bucks to support nightwish

but would this be logical that you could do that?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 29,2004 11:48am edited Jul 29,2004 11:48am
i'm sure they have staff watching... and they might not have the doors that go downstairs open. there is a staircase that goes straight up to upstairs.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 29,2004 11:48am
I'm sure they will have guards there making sure people don't sneak down.

toggletoggle post by heimdall  at Jul 29,2004 11:50am
ya sounds logical but I mean what if when your leaving the upstairs you just blend in with the other people hahah. oh well I hope no one tries to cheat any band out of thier ticket sale

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 29,2004 11:54am
like i just said, there is a seperate entrance they use for the upstairs shows. I'm sure they'll have people gaurding the doors that go downstairs.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 29,2004 12:00pm
there would only be one way to do this, since they put metal barricades at the top and bottom on the main stairs. that is to go through the fire-escape to the right of the second stage.

though this is where they store all the bar supplies so there is usually someone there. I would probably suggest just paying for the downstairs one if you want.

toggletoggle post by heimdall  at Jul 29,2004 12:01pm
I have never seen the entrence for the upstairs i just though it was those main doors in the hall where you come in for the downstairs

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 29,2004 12:02pm
they use a side door for upstairs only events,

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 29,2004 12:03pm
they also have shows up and down quite often

so they are well prepared for it

this reminds me of the time i was on stage (upstairs show) and aaron told me to follow him and he walked past the band and through the door on the left and ended up on the balcony to the downstairs
lol

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Jul 29,2004 2:51pm
try it.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jul 29,2004 2:53pm
Jellyfish said:
try it.

go for it. i dont think it will work. but it may. worst that can happen is getting thrown out.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][9:55:15am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00935 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]