New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> presidential debate #1 2016 by the_reverend on Sep 26,2016 6:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2016 6:49pm
on at 9pm.... though you should probably skip it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2016 6:50pm

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Sep 26,2016 7:28pm
moderator is dateline nbc's lester holt. wonder if he'll attempt to solve the murder mystery of benghazi tonight.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2016 10:54pm
the 3 minute chunks I listen to was hilarious.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 27,2016 12:54am
what I heard from Trump was like awful...

toggletoggle post by Largefreakatzero at Sep 27,2016 6:40am
You didn't watch it but "heard" Trump was awful. OK.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 27,2016 9:23am
Largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

You could be from a different planet that has no social values close to ours and know he was awful.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 27,2016 1:42pm
I watched it. He was a total meandering mess. Pairing the two of them side by side you can see why Trump was desperate to avoid debating Bernie Sanders. Standing next to anyone who can put an argument together Trump does half his opponent's work for them.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 27,2016 2:03pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]

You could be from a different planet that has no social values close to ours and know he was awful.

So you didn't watch either. OK.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 27,2016 2:47pm
I didn't have enough booze to sit through that disaster.

toggletoggle post by The Voting Public at Sep 27,2016 3:55pm
Doesn't everyone think their candidate wins and the opposition is a blubbering mess in every debate regardless of what actually happened these days anyway? I mean, seriously, everyone knows who they're going to vote for already anyway. Why even bother paying attention to these retards anymore?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 27,2016 4:24pm
Well, I did watch the whole thing as much as it pained me. I am a Trump voter. Here's my take:

Hillary (fucking cunt) actually came off better than I expected. You could tell she rehearsed her lies thoroughly, had stats, percentages -- also mostly lies but with a very confident, calm delivery which is very important to you sensitive liberals. I was really hoping for a medical emergency 45 minutes in, but the old bag hung in there. Who knows what they shot her up with...

Trump came off worse than I expected. He knew he was going to be debating against both Hillary and Lester, so he shouldn't have let them get him worked up. He made some valid points, but rambled too much, so even when he was flat out telling the truth, it wasn't believable. He should have worked on staying more concise and on message.

Lester Holt is a registered Republican? Cuckservative of the century. Even the lib sites have been forced to admit it: http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trum...eration-was-demonstrably-one-sided/

OK, you can all go back to speculating on what you HEARD the debate was like. I rarely agree with xmikex but at least he watched and formed his own opinion.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 27,2016 4:42pm
The%20Voting%20Public said[orig][quote]
Doesn't everyone think their candidate wins and the opposition is a blubbering mess in every debate regardless of what actually happened these days anyway?

Hillary Clinton is not my fucking candidate.

toggletoggle post by small dick detector at Sep 27,2016 5:42pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Well, I did watch the whole thing as much as it pained me. I am a Trump voter. Here's my take:

Hillary (fucking cunt) actually came off better than I expected. You could tell she rehearsed her lies thoroughly, had stats, percentages -- also mostly lies but with a very confident, calm delivery which is very important to you sensitive liberals. I was really hoping for a medical emergency 45 minutes in, but the old bag hung in there. Who knows what they shot her up with...

Trump came off worse than I expected. He knew he was going to be debating against both Hillary and Lester, so he shouldn't have let them get him worked up. He made some valid points, but rambled too much, so even when he was flat out telling the truth, it wasn't believable. He should have worked on staying more concise and on message.

Lester Holt is a registered Republican? Cuckservative of the century. Even the lib sites have been forced to admit it: http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trum...eration-was-demonstrably-one-sided/

OK, you can all go back to speculating on what you HEARD the debate was like. I rarely agree with xmikex but at least he watched and formed his own opinion.

everything you write betrays a constant need to position yourself as tougher and more filled with straight-shootin' common sense than the rest of cuck fagget society. it's hilarious.

you can't read either. rev was quite clearly commenting on the parts he heard.

toggletoggle post by Stapp it at Sep 27,2016 5:47pm

Some fucking debate - More like a reality TV show. The only reason I watched this train-wreck was because the football game was boring as shit. I gave up my right to vote along with my right to complain about who gets into office. The whole thing is a joke. A ploy by higher powers to let the population feel as though they have any hand in determining the outcome of an election. Those who think otherwise are naïve to the point of absurdity. The wheels will continue turning regardless of what clown spits out the words people want to hear. I prefer to sit back and watch things fall apart these days rather than trick myself into believing my opinion and voting rights matter whatever.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 27,2016 7:04pm
small%20dick%20detector said[orig][quote]

everything you write betrays a constant need to position yourself as tougher and more filled with straight-shootin' common sense than the rest of cuck fagget society. it's hilarious.

So you didn't watch either. And your mother likes my dick just fine.

toggletoggle post by Fact of the matter is at Sep 27,2016 8:39pm
It was a fucking snooze fest plain and simple. Two ego maniacs bashing each other all night isn't exactly what I call a debate, unless they're competing for who is the biggest retard. We're fucked no matter who wins.

toggletoggle post by small dick detector at Sep 27,2016 9:28pm
small%20dick%20detector said[orig][quote]

So you didn't watch either. And your mother likes my dick just fine.

it appears your reading comprehension is about as refined as your political opinions.

what... do your muscles get in the way of scrolling up and actually reading what he wrote or something?

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 28,2016 8:20am
Aww. Poor Trump had to deal with a rigged debate. He definitely didn't just look like an asshole because he was constantly talking over Clnton, denying statements he had clearly made in the past, and acting like his faults are his best qualities.

Everyone compares him to a kid doing a book report on a book they haven't read for a reason. I hope homeboy enjoys the temporary release of his white man rage until Trump crashes and burns.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 9:40am
I gave a pretty fair summary and I do admit that Trump didn't come off great. But, aww, did me calling Hillary a fucking cunt trigger you, cupcake? That's not rage, it's just a fact.

"White man rage". Is that some type of white apologist catch phrase down there in the Commiewealth? Have fun at the next BLM rally, I won't be attending.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 28,2016 9:44am
Nah white man rage is just something you are apparently the personification of. Props for assuming I am pro-Clinton and using such chique words as "triggered," though.

toggletoggle post by Largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 10:05am
OK.

toggletoggle post by Powerkok NLI at Sep 28,2016 10:36am
FUCK YOU, I LIKE TRUMP, FIGHT ME,

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 10:39am
Hahaha^

toggletoggle post by necro at Sep 28,2016 10:41am
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Vote Hillary so more cartoons are labeled as hate speech. fags.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2016 10:51am
I said that I watched a few chunks while it was going on and when I did hear from Trump was awful. He sounded like a robot tweaking out.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2016 10:52am edited Sep 28,2016 10:52am
The%20Voting%20Public said[orig][quote]
Doesn't everyone think their candidate wins and the opposition is a blubbering mess in every debate regardless of what actually happened these days anyway?
WORD

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 11:09am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
I said that I watched a few chunks while it was going on and when I did hear from Trump was awful. He sounded like a robot tweaking out.

Fair enough, I misread. And I agree he didn't come off well.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 11:12am
necro said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by Fact of the matter is at Sep 28,2016 11:45am
necro said[orig][quote]

They're already silencing Michael Savage:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3545409/was-micha...red-for-discussing-hillarys-health/

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 28,2016 3:38pm
I just left Starbucks and this woman was holding up the line arguing the price of a small coffee, but she was barely paying attention to her own argument because she was watching an Elizabeth Warren video (with no sound) on her phone while people were talking to her.

There truly is no shelter here.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 28,2016 3:55pm
Terrifying indeed.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 28,2016 5:07pm
If conservatives ever learn how to meme the left is in big trouble.

But thankfully that will never be the case.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Sep 28,2016 6:56pm
why meme when you can spend $350 for a quick lesson on Libertarianism 101 through Skype with PHIL LABONTE

toggletoggle post by emotions bundled up at Sep 29,2016 8:47am

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF DONALD TRUMP at Sep 29,2016 8:52am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

WRONG.

toggletoggle post by Stapp it at Sep 29,2016 10:04am
Some good talking points from Trump -

bennyhillifier

Also - Trump's stance on CHINA is pretty fierce -

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 29,2016 10:56am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Seeing that the right prompted the left to classify a cartoon frog as a hate symbol (right up there with the swastika), I think they're doing something right.

toggletoggle post by Pastor Bob Jones at Sep 29,2016 7:39pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Seeing that the right prompted the left to classify a cartoon frog as a hate symbol (right up there with the swastika), I think they're doing something right.

Its written in John 8:44 and 8:47 the jews are satans children. That means that Christ was NOT a jew. Are you calling Christ a liar Sir?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 29,2016 8:53pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

His name is Pepe. My point has been proven.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 29,2016 8:53pm
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20DONALD%20TRUMP said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

WRONG.

Well you sure showed me.

toggletoggle post by Trump times at Sep 30,2016 9:17am

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 30,2016 11:32am
Support.

toggletoggle post by if you are a false don't duterte at Sep 30,2016 12:48pm

toggletoggle post by BUTTCHUG NIGHT FEVER at Sep 30,2016 1:15pm
So many inbred DRUMPF supporters in this site

toggletoggle post by CNN RTTP correspondent MushA Nostucka at Sep 30,2016 1:43pm
There was a debate? I thought I was watching a reality show...

toggletoggle post by IAMNOTKRUSTY at Sep 30,2016 1:44pm
↑ One of the 4 people who watch john oliver.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 30,2016 4:51pm
IAMNOTKRUSTY said[orig][quote]
↑ One of the 4 people who watch john oliver.

4.6 million viewers per episode across all platforms. *Fixed.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF THERE I SAID IT at Sep 30,2016 8:47pm
xmikex STFU, there I said it.

toggletoggle post by Lesbian interlude at Sep 30,2016 10:00pm
I like LOVE john Oliver

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 30,2016 11:09pm
lol @ lesbian interlude

toggletoggle post by Da Futura at Oct 1,2016 4:27pm

toggletoggle post by Real Rap Raw at Oct 3,2016 2:25pm
People who vote for trump are just wanting entertainment in thier boring, soulless, "i'm so evil i like scarry music" lives.

Get fucked.

toggletoggle post by Disgruntled Trump supporter at Oct 3,2016 3:29pm
Told you Trump was an asshole. "Obama's not a US citizen", now he saying that he is and handing the election to Hitlery? Asshole!

toggletoggle post by IAMNOTKRUSTY at Oct 4,2016 9:55am
Real%20Rap%20Raw said[orig][quote]
People who vote for trump are just wanting entertainment in thier boring, soulless, "i'm so evil i like scarry music" lives.

Get fucked.

Someone thinks music is scary? Sounds like you need a safe space. BTW, Rap has sucked ass since the early 2000's.

toggletoggle post by Clinton News Network at Oct 5,2016 10:14am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 5,2016 10:33am
gategate

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 5,2016 8:55pm
Can't meme.

toggletoggle post by bobneverlikedmetal at Oct 5,2016 8:56pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Can't meme.

See? What did I tell ya? Mikey only looking out for himself and fuck ya'll...

toggletoggle post by Der Scutt at Oct 6,2016 3:26pm

toggletoggle post by Kurt Duncan sympathizer at Oct 11,2016 12:41pm
Again, in today's world, people will forgive criminals like the Clinton's and put them back in the White House (and they ARE NOT truly disturbed like Kurt Duncan.....

the Clinton's are just narcissistic whores), but the minute a genuinely deeply disturbed sociopath (and possibly schizophrenic) kills a kid or two for $18 and HOLY shitlord people are out for their blood! Again....flawed logic and simply ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by David Myatt Sympathizer at Oct 11,2016 3:25pm
Georg Soros is killing RTTP!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][5:47:47am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04785 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]