New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Apparently Vattnet Viskar changed/shortened their name. by susurrate on Jun 16,2016 10:02am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 16,2016 10:02am

toggletoggle post by Committee to Get \\\Fagget On This at Jun 16,2016 11:12am
Sunn O))) called, they want their typeface gimmick back

toggletoggle post by Committee to Get \\\Fagget On This at Jun 16,2016 11:13am
fuckin' idiots don't even know how to properly use the syntax in a UNC path

toggletoggle post by \\\Funnoriginal at Jun 16,2016 12:01pm
And their evolution into a fourth-rate Sannhet is now complete.
I wish them all the best in their mediocrity. You earned it, boys!

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 16,2016 12:14pm
lol i wonder if it's because their domain name expired and got taken

http://www.vattnetviskar.com/

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 16,2016 2:16pm
susurrate said[orig][quote]

hahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Committee to Re-Elect George-Michael as Class Pr... idiot ... at Jun 16,2016 2:18pm
susurrate said[orig][quote]

Can Bob Loblaw's Law Blog get on this?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 16,2016 2:27pm
This is as good a time as any to remind the world that Chris from \\\Fatdickkissar absolutely never listened to black metal until this band. I know the manager that hired him as seasonal help at Newbury Comics in New Hampshire back in the day and have it on good authority that he wore American Eagle shirts and listened to pop punk into his 20's.

toggletoggle post by Cryyskyrr at Jun 16,2016 3:02pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
This is as good a time as any to remind the world that Chris from \\\Fatdickkissar absolutely never listened to black metal until this band. I know the manager that hired him as seasonal help at Newbury Comics in New Hampshire back in the day and have it on good authority that he wore American Eagle shirts and listened to pop punk into his 20's.

Classic "I'm a dilettante hipster, so clearly I can just roll up on a genre that's decades old and do it better than anybody even if the entirety of my research consisted of getting through the first third of Lords of Chaos" me.

toggletoggle post by bobneverlikedmetal at Jun 16,2016 7:17pm
Don't pay any attention to Mike. He's just trying to make himself relevant. All he cares about is himself anyway.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 16,2016 10:05pm
I LOVE me.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jun 16,2016 11:42pm
I like vattnet viskar sorta but even I have to say this is stupid

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 1:19am
One of the top five New England black metal bands but Astronoid is even better.

toggletoggle post by Dinesh at Jun 17,2016 8:55am
Peace_Rafi said[orig][quote]

Stop calling them black metal. They aren't.

toggletoggle post by Murder Boner at Jun 17,2016 9:48am

"I am aware of five New England black metal bands, and https://Vattnet is one of them"

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 10:43am
Hey narrow minded haters may be jealous of their success but they're still black metal and still amongst the very best.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 17,2016 10:59am
Hey narrow minded haters may be jealous of their success but they're still black metal and still amongst the very best.

toggletoggle post by Murder Boner at Jun 17,2016 11:50am

"haters" translates to "I have been judged, and was found wanting," 110% of the time, every time.

toggletoggle post by \\\Fernet at Jun 17,2016 12:08pm
Astronoid is even better.

FUCK, just listened to Astronoid.
Sounds like Saves the Day and Dragonforce joined hands and had a stillbirth. Music for people to weak to kill themselves. Awful.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 12:36pm
\Fernet said[orig][quote]
Astronoid is even better.

FUCK, just listened to Astronoid.
Sounds like Saves the Day and Dragonforce joined hands and had a stillbirth. Music for people to weak to kill themselves. Awful.

Top three black metal bands in New England

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 12:38pm
And hey people hate VV but it's just because they play in shitty second rate tr00 kvlt bands because they're cowards who hide behind that style because they know they're talentless.

True talent like VV and Astronoid will always rise to the top, and you haters will always be bottom dwellers. Truth hurts boys.

toggletoggle post by Hey Rafi at Jun 17,2016 1:04pm
What success ? They're the biggest joke in New England & unknown everywhere else. Don't try to follow this up with 'they tour constantly'. Sure, they certainly do but they've bouht on every fucking one of them & where has it gotten them-fucking nowhere.

toggletoggle post by \\\Fernet at Jun 17,2016 1:42pm
I'm sure whichever of those 2 bands Peace_Rafi is in, he contributes a lot (of money mostly). We understand his passion to be in a bottom shelf band paying top shelf money to open for bands that blow his band off the stage night after night.
RTTP is here for you.

toggletoggle post by kaiser sozer at Jun 17,2016 2:31pm
I went to they're show one time. Superman looked looked like a Christmas tree

toggletoggle post by Tree & Rope at Jun 17,2016 3:12pm
Peace Rafi = Bernie Sanders fellator.

toggletoggle post by Its 2016 at Jun 17,2016 3:57pm
Success in music is measured by how well your paid publicist and booking manager can suck industry dick.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 4:22pm
Hey%20Rafi said[orig][quote]
What success ? They're the biggest joke in New England & unknown everywhere else. Don't try to follow this up with 'they tour constantly'. Sure, they certainly do but they've bouht on every fucking one of them & where has it gotten them-fucking nowhere.

A lot further than any of the other supposed tr00 kvlt black metal bands that troll this site and are extremely jealous and take their own going nowhere as some self congratulatory form of success in the underground.

Every post in this thread just further proves my point.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 17,2016 4:25pm
Its%202016 said[orig][quote]
Success in music is measured by how well your paid publicist and booking manager can suck industry dick.

Yeah it's amazing how actually being in a good band leads to things like getting signed to a good label which then opens doors to things like good tours and exposure.

Which is why you're all so jealous that your second rate Darkthrone clones will never cut the mustard. You'll never get to sit at the grown ups table and will forever be begging for scraps with all the other dogs pigs and sheep.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 17,2016 5:21pm

troll toll. Plz delit

toggletoggle post by //VATNETT at Jun 17,2016 5:25pm
...or look faggy enough to compete with Justin Bieber and Deafheaven with the tween market.

toggletoggle post by Hey Rafi at Jun 17,2016 5:39pm
So is this Chris or one of his minions ? adorable you keep referencing 'Darkthrone' & 'troo kvlt' , the ONLY things you've ever retained from your Millenial tourist exscursion into Black Metal.
Got news for you,your shit band & the 4 idiots who sincerely like you- Nobody likes you, respects you or takes you seriously,regardless of whatever style of metal they align themselves to. Your band is as phony as a 3 dollar bill & about as 'troo' as a whore at The Model flirting with you to get a key bump.

toggletoggle post by \\\\\\The Water...It's Wet at Jun 17,2016 6:05pm
Every post in this thread just further proves my point.

toggletoggle post by Make a change... at Jun 17,2016 10:58pm
You should just give up on making music if even Wren thinks you suck.

toggletoggle post by Douchbag patrol at Jun 18,2016 8:17am
Life has a 100% FAILURE RATE. get over it.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 18,2016 11:47am
Look at all the butthurt bottomfeeders come out to defend their shallow egos because they can't handle the fact that their Varg worshipping abortion of a band will never measure up

Your jealousy is tasty

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 18,2016 11:49am
^ Troll.

toggletoggle post by Black Metal Double Standards at Jun 18,2016 1:34pm
To be fair we also thought it was really gay when CNV changed their name to NORTHERN

toggletoggle post by \\\Agua at Jun 18,2016 7:07pm
\\\Agua take up space better used by Falls of Rauros or Obsidian Tongue. Original New England bands who earned their place. They don't buy their way onto shows, they respect their fans, and they actually draw!

toggletoggle post by Hell yeah at Jun 18,2016 7:43pm
kaiser%20sozer said[orig][quote]
I went to they're show one time. Superman looked looked like a Christmas tree

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 18,2016 10:12pm
\Agua said[orig][quote]
\\\Agua take up space better used by Falls of Rauros or Obsidian Tongue. Original New England bands who earned their place. They don't buy their way onto shows, they respect their fans, and they actually draw!

i enjoy everything on bindrune recordings. takes much more effort to get FoR/OT on a bill as well by comparison....

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 19,2016 10:02am
It's cute how everyone supports all the bands on No One Has Ever Heard Of Us Records. It really is because those talentless bands deserve a home too.

It's also cute how these same bands anonymously bash other more established bands who do have talent and manage to get on a real label. It shows their true colors and their true cowardice. It's cute.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 19,2016 2:19pm
^ Either make something happen with this troll or move it along.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 20,2016 9:06am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
^ Either make something happen with this troll or move it along.

When the truth butthurts too much just call the truthsayer a troll. That's very cute.

toggletoggle post by PeaceRafi at Jun 20,2016 9:31am
cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 20,2016 9:45am
If this isn't a troll, this kid is the poster child for faggets everywhere.

toggletoggle post by Bobneverlikedmetal at Jun 20,2016 10:51am
Its just Mikey messing around. You can tell by the "language" he uses.

toggletoggle post by Burder Moner at Jun 20,2016 11:06am
MFW this thread will be the most enduring legacy that ¯\_(vattnet)_/¯ leaves behind

toggletoggle post by The truth at Jun 20,2016 1:22pm
Only reason why bands get signed or exposure these days is brown nosing like it's their job so if you can say you never whored your band off or guilty of kissing ass I'd just shut the fuck up and accept that you even though you have exposure and are signed you basically have no credibility as an artist/musician because if you're "so good" you wouldn't be on here defending yourself and would have never done any of those things which im sure you have like every other awful band out there.

toggletoggle post by The truth at Jun 20,2016 1:24pm
And for the record vatnett and astronoid are terrible, if deafheaven was never signed to death wish you would still be playing pop punk.

toggletoggle post by ipfreely at Jun 20,2016 1:48pm
Douchbag%20patrol said[orig][quote]
Life has a 100% FAILURE RATE. get over it.

True.

toggletoggle post by Randy Marsh jr at Jun 20,2016 5:26pm
Douchbag%20patrol said[orig][quote]
\\\Vattnet has a 100% FAGGET RATE. get over it.

fix'd

toggletoggle post by Not Fake at Jun 20,2016 5:50pm
i know a few people like this. they invade your scene with their johnny come lately trendy "post" black metal and then a couple years later get really into electronic music and noise. after that they only go to art shows and fucking throw out all their emperor tshirts. couple years after that they are editing cycling blogs and welcoming their first child. and baby dont listen to black metal.

toggletoggle post by The Real Truth at Jun 20,2016 7:03pm
The%20truth said[orig][quote]
And for the record vatnett and astronoid are terrible, if deafheaven was never signed to death wish you would still be playing pop punk.

Better than 99.9% of the bands that post on here

toggletoggle post by Metal critic at Jun 20,2016 7:53pm
ITT: Alot of shit talking and nooooo backup. Just
all shit talking.

Now go home and get your shinebox!

toggletoggle post by The truth at Jun 20,2016 8:01pm
The%20Real%20Truth said[orig][quote]
The%20truth said[orig][quote]

Better than 99.9% of the bands that post on here

There's only one truth on here and I agree with that statement, vatnett and astronoid are lumped in that group too hijacker.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 20,2016 8:27pm
Both top five New England black metal bands. All your bands will never make any such list and trashing bands that actually have talent and success isn't going to make you seem like you're talented or successful. It just makes you a sore butthurt loser.

toggletoggle post by Tree & Rope at Jun 20,2016 10:58pm
If Vatnett were Muslims you'd all love them. Shame how this country can be so hypocritical.

toggletoggle post by Randy Marsh/Cher at Jun 21,2016 4:22am
@Peace Rafi Since when did music, especially metal have anything to do with being "successful" and "going places"? Sure that's great and all but that's not what playing metal should be about and it is too easy to call bands like that fake ass nigs. You should be playing heavier music as a creative outlet and because you like the music whatever you are playing, not to just be "successful" and "make it". Such a fake reason for playing music but obviously having people respect the music you write always feels good. If you look at their logo and new name, it is faggot. The end.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 21,2016 9:22am
Randy%20Marsh/Cher said[orig][quote]
@Peace Rafi Since when did music, especially metal have anything to do with being "successful" and "going places"? Sure that's great and all but that's not what playing metal should be about and it is too easy to call bands like that fake ass nigs. You should be playing heavier music as a creative outlet and because you like the music whatever you are playing, not to just be "successful" and "make it". Such a fake reason for playing music but obviously having people respect the music you write always feels good. If you look at their logo and new name, it is faggot. The end.

Sure. It becomes about success when those who don't have any get all butthurt about bands that do have some level of success.

Thus the existence of threads like this. The End.

toggletoggle post by DYA is LIKE, WHATEVER at Jun 21,2016 9:30am
Randy%20Marsh/Cher said[orig][quote]

Sure. It becomes about success when those who don't have any get all butthurt about bands that do have some level of success.

Thus the existence of threads like this. The End.

except not The End, 'cause we're gonna keep talking tons of shit about the band your parents wasted their retirements funding.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 21,2016 10:12am edited Jun 21,2016 11:51am
DYA%20is%20LIKE,%20WHATEVER said[orig][quote]

except not The End, 'cause we're gonna keep talking tons of shit about the band your parents wasted their retirements funding.

Exactly. Thank you for once again proving my point.

toggletoggle post by Dick Handsomely at Jun 21,2016 10:41am

Exactly. Thank you for once again proving my point.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 21,2016 11:52am
That's exactly how this whole scene works. It works by having the have-nots getting all butthurt and jealous constantly.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 21,2016 12:12pm
this troll is getting lame. same shit over and over. jog on.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 21,2016 12:25pm
Tree said[orig][quote]
If Vatnett were Muslims you'd all love them. Shame how this country can be so hypocritical.

And some of you guys wonder why you get accused of making posts that make no sense.

toggletoggle post by Dick Handsomely at Jun 21,2016 12:30pm
>> "successful band"
>> owes CM a shitton of money, publicity bought and almost paid for, nothing better to do than anonymously defend his band on RTTP
rrrriiiiiiiiiight

toggletoggle post by Trve Tree at Jun 21,2016 2:23pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Tree said[orig][quote]

And some of you guys wonder why you get accused of making posts that make no sense.

Except that wasn't me. Somebody's trolling my troll.

toggletoggle post by Bobneverlikedmetal at Jun 21,2016 2:33pm
Let's be honest here. You don't like them cause they have a fat guy in their band. That's what it is right?

toggletoggle post by Wise old man on a hill at Jun 21,2016 3:13pm
Turn your back to the audience and play a chord for two minutes about it

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 21,2016 4:05pm
Dick%20Handsomely said[orig][quote]
>> "successful band"
>> owes CM a shitton of money, publicity bought and almost paid for, nothing better to do than anonymously defend his band on RTTP
rrrriiiiiiiiiight

I'm pretty sure the Vatnett super fan ITT is just Aril. But the best thing about that band has always been their willingness to drop what they're doing and throw a tantrum on social media when their terrible band goes unappreciated. Ya know... like successful bands tend to do.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 21,2016 4:06pm
Trve%20Tree said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Tree said[orig][quote]

You didn't post the thing you posted? Glad we're back to making sense.

toggletoggle post by lol at Jun 21,2016 4:18pm

toggletoggle post by Mr. Reasonable at Jun 21,2016 4:20pm
^ That sums this band up.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 21,2016 4:21pm
anyone wanna hear a good joke?

the production quality of their latest album.

toggletoggle post by Tree & Rope at Jun 21,2016 5:25pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Trve%20Tree said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Tree said[orig][quote]

You didn't post the thing you posted? Glad we're back to making sense.

http://www.returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=89611

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Jun 24,2016 12:23pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

I'm pretty sure the Vatnett super fan ITT is just Aril. .

You called it. Both these bands are terrible. My praise of Astronoid should have given it away since nothing that they play even remotely resembles black metal.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 24,2016 1:26pm
Not me, Mike. Wouldn't waste my time.

toggletoggle post by \\\Agua at Jun 24,2016 1:35pm
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

toggletoggle post by Omaha Marteen at Jun 24,2016 2:40pm
Mets-throw Sexsuals! Finger your choclate vajeen inm the glow of your foot activated K-MART light show! Is has did your mullet grow outs ?! Every scarf you showcase is won less layer of warmsth towards a Bedouin child of Allah. You sodomizers of Belgians who curate fests.

toggletoggle post by susurrate at Jun 4,2017 12:07pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 4,2017 12:58pm
I liked them better when they were called Thursday

toggletoggle post by confused at Jun 4,2017 3:40pm
I thought they changed their name to "Northern"..?

toggletoggle post by This On Getter at Jun 5,2017 8:12am

It's official - black metal was just a costume to purchase and then hang up in the closet, after all.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ride the Vagrant Messiah
[default homepage] [print][11:33:55am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03160 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]