New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Playstation Vue (TV service) by Couch Dweller on Apr 4,2016 6:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Couch Dweller at Apr 4,2016 6:11pm
I want to get rid of cable but also be able to watch sports. I don't even have a PS4 but seems like I can use this service through my Sony Bluray/WiFi box much like Netflix.

Anyone have it or try it?

thank you in advance fellow couch and basement dwellers alike.

toggletoggle post by Technical Suppoaht at Apr 4,2016 7:05pm
you have to jailbreak your bluray player, but otherwise you should be fine. just do a google search for "jailbreak bluray player."

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Apr 4,2016 7:32pm

toggletoggle post by Couch Dweller at Apr 5,2016 9:38am
Technical%20Suppoaht said[orig][quote]
you have to jailbreak your bluray player, but otherwise you should be fine. just do a google search for "jailbreak bluray player."

It shows listed as one of the app things available already so not sure why I would need to Jailbreak it.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPS3700-Stream...ywords=sony+bluray+player+with+wifi

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 5,2016 10:41am
I just use a laptop and a chromecast to watch hulu on my TV. Also, there is an app called videocast for the chrome browser. Also also, you can send spotify, onedrive, and youtube all to your TV which rules. I just queue up a bunch of science shows and it's like TV is on.

toggletoggle post by Couch Dweller at Apr 5,2016 11:09am
That's cool but I'm trying to find a service that has live tv so I can watch sports and cancel charter. just seeing if anyone has used this service in this area. guess i'll just have to try it myself.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 5,2016 11:33am
I can't help you with sports.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][1:25:29am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01621 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]