New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I'm going to Ireland! by retzam on Jul 23,2004 1:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 23,2004 1:09pm
I'm leaving for the airport in 2 hours and coming back Friday! This shall be fun.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Jul 23,2004 1:19pm
woah ....have fun... take pics and drink plenty!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 23,2004 1:24pm
hahaha will do

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 23,2004 1:29pm
dude fucking planes suck balls....good luck man. i dont ever want to go on another plane again. california was only 6 hours...ireland is like 14 hours. good luck. and aside from the flight have a good time. my g/f went a few years back and loved it. and im sure you will too! \m/

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jul 23,2004 2:08pm
I was just up about a month ago. If you get a chance check out some of the local celtic session bands, they're amazing, if your into the folk music that is.

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jul 23,2004 4:57pm
i got back from italy and belgium and london two weeks ago. Flying is so boring.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 25,2004 10:17pm
Hello! I am here and having a great time except my drunkeness is wearing off :(. There are these awesome drinks here that you guys will probably rag on me for drinking that are the Irish equivalent of wine coolers called "Alcopops". Very very yummy. Anyhow, dyingmuse, the flight was not quite 14 hours, it was more like 5 and a half hours (actually, a little less). But it was quite boring anyway, especially since CD players are forbidden, a rule which I blatently ignored, hahaha. We left Logan at 7:30ish, despite the takeoff being scheduled for 7:00 PM EST, and we arrived at Dublin airport around 6:00 AM Dublin time, so we missed our sleep. We stayed in Dublin at a hotel called the Davenport last night, then we drove up to Derry in Northern Ireland today, and for the rest of the time me and my brother will be spending our nights here at a friend's house while my parents and my aunt spend their time at my great aunt's house, which is around 15 minutes away from us. People up here in Northern Ireland have very very heavy accents, but it didn't take long to get completely used to, and now we rarely have to get them to repeat something. Very, very nice people, and very very honest too. Insults are an expected thing, and it's all in good fun. I love it here. For any of you guys who havn't been here, it is exactly what you've heard. The country is very very green with great big (and very pretty I don't mind saying) hills. Lots of livestock too. Also, drinking is completely socially acceptable under any circumstance. I'm having a blast.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 25,2004 11:50pm
um, the sun is rising here... i'm going to bed

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jul 26,2004 12:36am
hahaha have fun bro! you travel alot huh?
welcome to the land of excellent cd's! when i went to london i got so many good cd's! hope ya get some of that excellent european pussy too! haahahah \m/

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 26,2004 6:22pm
Actually I travel very little. I havn't got any really good discs yet either. I have 40 pounds to spend though, and that's 66 dollars.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 26,2004 9:43pm
Oh man, but this is awesome. Today we went to The Giant's Causeway. For those of you who don't know, this is a rock formation on the coast of Northern Ireland, and it is where the cover of Led Zeppelin's Houses Of The Holy was shot. It was sooooo cool. Big piece of rock history (pun intened) hahaha.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 28,2004 9:39pm
Ack someone comment on the coolness.

I'm such a bastard.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jul 28,2004 11:41pm
just come back to america already where the you're not old enough to drink and the women are full of poison

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 28,2004 11:42pm
You guys are no fun, no fun at all.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 28,2004 11:44pm
oooo as i was writing that Abbath posted. Cool cool cool. Hahahaha, indeed Abbath. Except half-decent looking girls here are few and farbetween.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jul 28,2004 11:47pm
retzam said:
You guys are no fun, no fun at all.

hahahahah oh i posted much love to the retzam
and european women are a billion times better/hotter than americans (i don't know about ireland though) i mean just look at succubus
i've been hanging out with a russian lately and she fucking rocks one of the coolest women i've ever met

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 28,2004 11:49pm
There are lots and lots of countries with very few good looking women in Europe. Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Germany, to name a few.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jul 28,2004 11:52pm
NO! take that back! man i went to england a few months ago every single woman i saw was amazing! even the older moms MILFS WALKING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!
my dad leaned over to me and said "God i wish i wasn't faithful to your mother" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing, go to london and you will see....

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 28,2004 11:55pm
Most euros are ugly, except in Scandi. I like american girls, mix of everything.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jul 28,2004 11:57pm edited Jul 29,2004 12:02am
and mikes hard lemonade

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 29,2004 8:04am
i was gonna say..i don't think i've talked to you as much as since you are in ireland
glad you told me how right i was about things w00t! =)

ireland is a blast and it was great working there!
~~~~~
<<and european women are a billion times better/hotter than americans (i don't know about ireland though) i mean just look at succubus>>
abbath <3

retzam..i shall ignore your last comment for now!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 29,2004 1:04pm
Hahaha, I said most european girls, Carina, now excuse me while I read your shirt...

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Jul 29,2004 1:06pm
i want a souvenir!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 30,2004 10:54pm
I'm back!

Wow, on the topic of european women, today at Dublin Airport, there was a Scandinavian Airlines flight that was leaving that day, so there were all these really really hot swedish stewardesses and lots of knockouts walking around. Whoa.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Aug 2,2004 1:37am
ahahah nice and retzam i take back the cool russian chick, she wants to get married now, stay far away from russians, it's true they're all about the green cards

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Splendid Subliminal Epoch
[default homepage] [print][5:01:32pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.04489 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]