New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> If you go to that stupid RPM fest this year, you gay and dumb by A person with a brain on Jun 19,2015 4:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by A person with a brain at Jun 19,2015 4:46pm
Stop supporting stupid fests with mixed garbage bands thanks

toggletoggle post by Kult ov SWAfaggotry at Jun 19,2015 4:49pm
thanks for the input Robb

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jun 19,2015 4:49pm
Robb's just mad nobody wanted them to play.

toggletoggle post by blorp at Jun 19,2015 5:04pm
GET A BRAN MORANS!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jun 19,2015 5:08pm
Say what you will about the bands, the sound at last year's RPM fest was the best sound I've ever heard at any venue!

toggletoggle post by A person with a brain at Jun 20,2015 8:23am
Look at all the cool idiots that support it and not real music and metal

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 20,2015 11:14am edited Jun 20,2015 11:21am
I don't know I went to the first day of RPM last year and it was pretty fucking sick.

And Wren is right. The sound is amazingly good.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jun 20,2015 11:59am
"a person with a brain" what show were you at last night? I didn't see you at Morpheus Descends so you must've been at a real music metal show!

(yeah I know I'm fueling the troll but still!)

toggletoggle post by A person with a brain at Jun 20,2015 1:39pm
I went to a better show that had black harvest playing

toggletoggle post by Oh yah dude at Jun 20,2015 2:15pm
Ohhhh yahhhhh fuh real guy, Black Hahvest, fahkin sick dood

Get the fuck out, are you serious?

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jun 20,2015 5:23pm
You know, the people that booked that Black Harvest show are the same people that book the RPM fest

toggletoggle post by Indniggnant at Jun 20,2015 9:15pm
Hell naw nigga, YOU gay and dumb.

toggletoggle post by King Lightningstool at Jun 21,2015 12:09am
I AM THR GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Ah at Jun 21,2015 6:57pm
That explains why both are shit

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 21,2015 9:28pm
No.

toggletoggle post by objective view at Jun 21,2015 9:54pm

toggletoggle post by Walmart Security at Jun 22,2015 9:03am
You know your Fest is well defended when you have Wren and Carmine defending. That's like putting your bench warmers in with the game on the line.

toggletoggle post by Robb Wells/StillWellAngel at Jun 22,2015 2:19pm
LOL! We were never contacted about this event. Unfortunitliy we will be on the road rockin' hard for the 'NO HALO' TOUR and would not be in the area or available. If RPM wants to send links to our band page we WILL support & share the METAL!

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 22,2015 3:14pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
No.

this was discussed already. your example picture was from early in the day during one of the first bands. as the day went on it filled up and there are numerous reports of good times.

bein a negative nancy about it.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 22,2015 3:25pm
refer to the thread below in which you posted the same wonderful photo shop and were explained the same thing.

Y U NO LISTEN??

http://returntothepit.com/view.php?formid=86987

toggletoggle post by argument rebutter at Jun 22,2015 3:29pm
Well, did you think it was a convincing argument the first time you posted it? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's the disconnect; no one else did.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jun 22,2015 3:33pm
I'm gonna have a good time at this. You should all do the same.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 22,2015 3:54pm
argument%20rebutter said[orig][quote]
Well, did you think it was a convincing argument the first time you posted it? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's the disconnect; no one else did.

its an out door show with bands, camping, drinking, and doing drugs. go be cool somewhere else if thats not your jam.

lol silly.

toggletoggle post by lols at Jun 22,2015 4:25pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
No.

still more people there than at the average metal thursday

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 22,2015 4:56pm
None of you are obligated to go to the fest. So what's the problem?

toggletoggle post by Robb Wells/StillWellAngel at Jun 22,2015 5:52pm
Speaking on record & officially for myself & my dysfunctional Khaos Family...... We hate Jewz, Fundergrounderz, Tim Riley & cuckolded nigger-loving junkie wives of Jewz. YOU SHOULD ALL BE BUNDLED URRRRRP AND PURRRRT IN CAMPZ

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 23,2015 12:22am
I forgot. The "sun" was keeping everyone from showing up to an all day outdoor fest. Maybe if the promoter can land metal cornerstones Charles Schwab again as a sponsor they can afford a couple dozen of these to keep attendance at peak levels.

Enjoy your show everyone.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 23,2015 10:23am
you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick. enjoy being loathesome bottom feeder while the rest of party.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 23,2015 10:24am
*of us party

toggletoggle post by Walmart Security at Jun 23,2015 10:50am
So you're going to this fest to party AND watch shitty bands. Cool beans.

toggletoggle post by The Voice Of Reason at Jun 23,2015 11:42am
Everyone's had their fun, what does it really to you who attends, let them promote their show, and wish them the best so our metal communit..............wait a sec, who the fuck am I kidding, this show blows! ahahahahaha.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF FREE PROMOTION at Jun 23,2015 11:49am
Keep up the good work, you bunch of haters! You must feel so great about yourselves, sitting at home in your mom's basement eating Cheetos, getting more corpulent than you already are, and complaining about a metal fest as if someone's holding a gun to your head to go.

toggletoggle post by Some guy eating cheetos in mom's basement at Jun 23,2015 12:32pm
Nobody is talking about how they're forced to go.
I love how when someone makes a comment or thread on something that isn't in a positive light, people say stupid shit like "no one is forcing you to go. " no fucking shit buddy, I don't want to go because it SUCKS and I'd a mixed fest put on by TRYHARDS. Go to the fest in Providence instead.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible at Jun 23,2015 12:36pm
Some%20guy%20eating%20cheetos%20in%20mom‘s%20basement said[orig][quote]
Nobody is talking about how they're forced to go.
I love how when someone makes a comment or thread on something that isn't in a positive light, people say stupid shit like "no one is forcing you to go. " no fucking shit buddy, I don't want to go because it SUCKS and I'd a mixed fest put on by TRYHARDS. Go to the fest in Providence instead.

the problem is that the fest is being slandered for no reason other than satisfying troll egos. there are two questions only that matter here:

1) Did you go to the show last year?

2) Do you plan to go this year?

If you answered "No" to these then your opinion is completely irrelevent.

toggletoggle post by thats unpossible troll is butthurt at Jun 23,2015 1:32pm
thats%20unpossible said[orig][quote]

the problem is that the fest is being slandered for no reason other than satisfying troll egos. there are two questions only that matter here:

1) Did you go to the show last year?

2) Do you plan to go this year?

If you answered "No" to these then your opinion is completely irrelevent.

THIS GUY, amirite?!?!?!

toggletoggle post by Some guy eating cheetos in mom‘s basement at Jun 23,2015 1:33pm
Troll egos? Ha ha ha ha

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jun 23,2015 1:39pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]
I'm gonna have a good time at this. You should all do the same.

toggletoggle post by possible possum at Jun 23,2015 3:53pm
The Problem is SWJ: Shitty White Jerks.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 23,2015 4:39pm
only Sayonara Summer Fest is real.

toggletoggle post by Pepperidge Farm at Jun 23,2015 4:44pm
Remember when Metal Fests used to mean something?

toggletoggle post by JEFFERSON DAVIS at Jun 23,2015 4:51pm
YALL NIGGAZ BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF FREE PROMOTION at Jun 23,2015 6:29pm
The people at RPM Fest must love the free promotion the trolls are giving them! Keep hating.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 24,2015 6:28am
The same person, saying the same thing, over and over again, under different anonymous names, calling other people losers wasting their time. Meanwhile someone else commits RTTP logic fallacy #1 thinking that strangers chiming in to make jokes about your joke fest for human jokes is "free promotion."

I don't know why anyone thinks RTTP has ever changed.

toggletoggle post by a jealous girl with huge tits at Jun 24,2015 12:50pm
Omg!! Tim Riley has lost way too much weight!! He's so not attractive anymore! :(

toggletoggle post by a jealous girl with huge tits at Aug 18,2015 11:23am
Hey does anyone have a tent I can stay in? I'll make it worth your while! ;)

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Aug 18,2015 11:57am
Stay in my tent! Don't sleep with Duncan because be stole my $18!

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Aug 18,2015 12:32pm
RPM day 2 hangover morning enjoy a cuntinental breakfast w/ eggs benedick and extra ripe dick cheese.

toggletoggle post by shutup false dickcheese fagget at Aug 18,2015 1:28pm
shutup false dickcheese fagget

toggletoggle post by still waiting at Aug 18,2015 4:54pm
on packed successful fest pics to show us all how wrong we were

wait, this would suck if it had 10,000 paid at the door, never mind

toggletoggle post by EIGHTEEN DOLLARAYDOOS?!!! at Aug 19,2015 11:42pm
EIGHTEEN DOLLARAYDOOS?!!!

toggletoggle post by Jim Foley at Aug 28,2015 10:04am
I want to go but have no ride, can someone give me a ride to this?

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 28,2015 10:08am
Jim%20Foley said[orig][quote]
I want to go but have no ride, can someone give me a ride to this?

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by Jim Foley at Aug 28,2015 10:32am
Hey fuck you buddy. This is the best fest in new england.

toggletoggle post by BG Al at Aug 28,2015 11:14am
Where do i thsign up!!

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 28,2015 11:46am
Jim%20Foley said[orig][quote]
Hey fuck you buddy. This is the best fest in new england.

True.

But shutup fagget anyway!

toggletoggle post by WUTT UP FAGGET at Aug 28,2015 4:17pm

toggletoggle post by No One Is Coming Fest at Aug 29,2015 6:58pm
Hey guys, what's that big empty space between the stage and the sound board?

I THINK IT'S YOUR FEST.

toggletoggle post by Photosensitive Fagget at Aug 29,2015 7:00pm
I was there with 500 of my friends we were hiding because THE SUN IS BRIGHT but we were definitely there and this fest is not of for and by faggots at all.

toggletoggle post by RTTPADMIN_4Real at Aug 29,2015 7:04pm
Due to lack of attendance at this fest this thread is planned for deletion under RTTP Relevancy Standards.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Aug 29,2015 7:06pm
Duncan is hiding from me in the woods! He has my $18 and he's running from me!

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Aug 29,2015 7:10pm
Get back here you fucking idiot!

toggletoggle post by No One Is Coming Fest at Aug 29,2015 9:35pm
What's that giant patch of dead grass surrounding the 20 people by the stage?

I think it's your faggot fest still.

Props to Motley Crue cape fagget on the far left. Has the dignity to stand there and stare at an empty patch of wilderness rather than watch the band. Respect.

toggletoggle post by Kraazey Kätey's Roseart Markers at Aug 29,2015 9:59pm
Hey guys,sorry we couldn't draw more than 20 tickets for this year's fest before we ran out of ink. But it looks like you're in luck and won't be needing 20 tickets after all.

Roseart:For the starving artist on a budget

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 29,2015 10:35pm
NH%20Brufaggotry said[orig][quote]
Duncan is hiding from me in the woods! He has my $18 and he's running from me!

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by RTTPADMIN_4Real at Aug 30,2015 3:36am
This thread has been moved to the Marked for Deletion forum due to lack of relevancy. If you would like to discuss the RPM Festival please do so on this thread's Talk Page.

toggletoggle post by Moonlight Graham at Aug 30,2015 3:38am
If you build it, they won't come.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 30,2015 4:26pm
Ya know... I can't tell anyone they didn't have fun at this show. That's not how the world works. I have friends who actually played this bullshit, and I hope they had a great time. But I'll never not love watching things like this fail. It's the brainchild of a bunch of Motherboy dingleberries that grew up going to Mayhem Fest once a year and think that they're part of the underground and want to do Waynestock cosplay. I couldn't have any respect for it if I wanted to.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 30,2015 4:28pm edited Aug 30,2015 4:29pm
And yes, the Motley Crue cape guy is without a doubt the only respectable thing going on here. Hold the throne, dude. Fuck bands get capes.

toggletoggle post by the truth about trolls at Aug 30,2015 8:13pm
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20FREE%20PROMOTION said[orig][quote]
Keep up the good work, you bunch of haters! You must feel so great about yourselves, sitting at home in your mom's basement eating Cheetos, getting more corpulent than you already are, and complaining about a metal fest as if someone's holding a gun to your head to go.

Haven't you figured out that most of the trolls here almost never go to shows? They're nerds.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 30,2015 9:03pm
If we're basing that assumption off RPM Fest's attendance then that's a whoooole lot of trolls.

toggletoggle post by Nerds at Aug 31,2015 6:41am
People who didn't go to RPM Fest=Nerds

Guys who wear capes, Carmine and Ghastly Gregory Gallagher=Robert Redford

Makes sense

toggletoggle post by Cape Wearing Man at Aug 31,2015 6:57am
Hey stop the violent comments against capes. Heroes wear capes. Shut up faggite.

toggletoggle post by The reality of it at Aug 31,2015 8:15am
The reality of it is that this fest was a massive success again and everyone had fun. You guys are bashing it for no reason at all. You didn't go. So shut the fuck up and let rest. This is better than everything else going on last weekend and if you disagree then you are the fool.

toggletoggle post by ParahSalin at Aug 31,2015 8:44am
Yeah, it was a great time. There were plenty of people, it was well organized and well run. It's a free show where you can bring your own beer, party, and camp. What's not to like? I'll definitely go next year, because I actually like having a good time.

toggletoggle post by The reality of it at Aug 31,2015 9:42am
And not to mention Vector was fucking awesome. Anyone that missed them isn't a real fan of metal because they were the best band I've seen since

toggletoggle post by The reality of it at Aug 31,2015 9:43am
Fen at the first winters coming fest. And if you think your too cool for that then shut the fuck up

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Aug 31,2015 9:51am
The%20reality%20of%20it said[orig][quote]
Fen at the first winters coming fest. And if you think your too cool for that then shut the fuck up

No the reality of it is that Duncan owes me $18!

toggletoggle post by NBA DRAFT at Aug 31,2015 9:54am
NBA DRAFT

toggletoggle post by FIMS at Aug 31,2015 10:37am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Ya know... I can't tell anyone they didn't have fun at this show. That's not how the world works. I have friends who actually played this bullshit, and I hope they had a great time. But I'll never not love watching things like this fail. It's the brainchild of a bunch of Motherboy dingleberries that grew up going to Mayhem Fest once a year and think that they're part of the underground and want to do Waynestock cosplay. I couldn't have any respect for it if I wanted to.

This was an awesome time.

The fact that you shit all over something like this is amusing to me because you are basing it all on a bunch of pictures rather than any personal experience. Thats on par with giving a full movie review based on the poster you saw on the wall.

What this "failed"show did have was great sound from killer bands, good vibes, keg stands on stage and in the crowd, vendors with cheap delicious food, a chill dog that played whiffle ball and a fuck load of other fun stuff that was worth drive.

Now, why exactly is that considered bullshit? Because the same amount of crowd attendence(or less) were not crammed into a small dingy club in Allston and paid $7 at the door to get in? There were easily 200-300 people at this show over the course of the weekend they all got to share their music with new fans and have a good time doing it. It just baffling to me that in this day in age, with all the pay to play and garbage promotors with rip off clubs that you consider THAT to be a failure.

That's my two cents.

toggletoggle post by A Small Dingy Basement in Allston at Aug 31,2015 11:14am
You could get the same attendance for 30 terrible townie bands standing around in a clearing for an entire weekend. Or you could get the same attendance for 4 mediocre-decent bands 2 of which are touring in me and only have to make a 2 hour time commitment.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2015 11:33am edited Aug 31,2015 11:34am
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

The fact that you shit all over something like this is amusing to me

Me too.

a bunch of pictures rather than any personal experience.

You get how pictures work, right?

Thats on par with giving a full movie review based on the poster you saw on the wall.

A poster that gives me the entire plot of the movie and and every scene is a bunch of dorks standing in an empty dirt field watching terrible bands. Yes.

I'm sorry I missed the wiffle ball dog but if you guys wanted this judged as a rad BBQ then book a rad BBQ. Don't book a pool party and tell me it's a metal show and get mad when people point out what a shitty metal show your pool party is.

toggletoggle post by A Small Dingy Basement in Allston at Aug 31,2015 11:38am
We also have dogs and they wear bandanas like really cool guys. Allston Basement Dogs are more chill than Western Mass Wiffle Ball Dogs, it's a fact.

toggletoggle post by The reality of it at Aug 31,2015 11:41am
Vektor and Fen suck

toggletoggle post by NBA DRAFT at Aug 31,2015 11:45am
ERIC MONTROSS IA A BEAST

toggletoggle post by FIMS at Aug 31,2015 11:48am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Thats on par with giving a full movie review based on the poster you saw on the wall.

A poster that gives me the entire plot of the movie and and every scene is a bunch of dorks standing in an empty dirt field watching terrible bands. Yes.

I'm sorry I missed the wiffle ball dog but if you guys wanted this judged as a rad BBQ then book a rad BBQ. Don't book a pool party and tell me it's a metal show and get mad when people point out what a shitty metal show your pool party is.

If you had went, you would have known there was no pool. But that would have been fun too.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 31,2015 11:50am
Silly me. Going to this and having a fucking awesome time instead of sitting at home and bitching about something on the internet that has no effect on me whatsoever. I really missed out.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 31,2015 12:01pm
I probably should hae photographed part of this.

toggletoggle post by RPM FEST OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER at Aug 31,2015 12:07pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
I probably should hae photographed part of this.

I got this one for you, my good man.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2015 12:07pm
Silly me. Going to this and having a fucking awesome time instead of sitting at home and bitching about something on the internet that has no effect on me whatsoever. I really missed out.

I'm glad you see it my way.

toggletoggle post by The reality of it at Aug 31,2015 12:09pm
Seriously do these guys just sit here all day and try to find something to make fun of? How many of these fests are going on around here? And they were all professionally video taped. And if you don't like keg stands then the jokes on you.

toggletoggle post by DickIsMySucknature at Aug 31,2015 12:09pm
Are my services need in this thread?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2015 12:15pm
If anyone wants to play wiffle ball and grill burgers I'm there. No thank you on the rest.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 31,2015 12:44pm
Have another fest in the winter and I'm there.

toggletoggle post by sjlbxcaj at Aug 31,2015 12:45pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
If anyone wants to play wiffle ball and grill burgers I'm there. No thank you on the rest.

didnt you get kicked out of intheshit? why exact;y are you running your mouth?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2015 1:23pm
I left ITS. I have a good relationship with everyone I was in the band with, and I think they've done great work since I left. Any other questions?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 31,2015 1:40pm
Do you even cape, bro?

toggletoggle post by Cape Rear at Aug 31,2015 1:42pm

toggletoggle post by Bruins Logo fag band at Aug 31,2015 1:48pm
In the shit was the worst band to play

toggletoggle post by Voivod Logo Fag Band at Aug 31,2015 1:49pm
Don't kid yourself

toggletoggle post by Not Fake at Aug 31,2015 7:03pm
Definitely the worst band name at least

toggletoggle post by Based God at Aug 31,2015 7:06pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Go mellow out with some heroin, you uptight fagosaurus, and maybe it'll save us from your belching about what constitutes acceptable taxonomic criteria for a metal events..... jesus fucking christ!

toggletoggle post by Funderground Fagget at Aug 31,2015 8:47pm
Based%20God said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Go mellow out with some heroin, you uptight fagosaurus, and maybe it'll save us from your belching about what constitutes acceptable taxonomic criteria for a metal events..... jesus fucking christ!

Check out this homo not even realizing what bookended x's mean on a username.

Bitch you're Miley Cyrus

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 31,2015 8:55pm
Funderground%20Fagget said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Bitch you're Miley Cyrus

shutup funderground fagget

toggletoggle post by RTTP Historian at Aug 31,2015 9:28pm
Well its nice to see Tom FIMS is still the same overwhelming faggot he was when he quit RTTP in a huff years ago. Comes out of rttp retirement to defend fucking RPM fest of all things.

toggletoggle post by acronym explainer at Aug 31,2015 9:46pm
Who labeled this a metal fest? RPM stands for rock,punk,metal. Sorry you were misinformed.

toggletoggle post by Funderground Fagget at Aug 31,2015 10:28pm
real_shutup_fagget said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Bitch you're Miley Cyrus

I know my shutup_faggets, and you're no shutup_fagget

toggletoggle post by Camping and Bands and BBQ and Pay to Park at Aug 31,2015 10:30pm
acronym%20explainer said[orig][quote]
Who labeled this a metal fest? RPM stands for rock,punk,metal. Sorry you were misinformed.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 31,2015 10:35pm

Presented without commentary.

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 31,2015 10:37pm
real_shutup_fagget said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
FIMS said[orig][quote]

Good for you.

Me too.

Bitch you're Miley Cyrus

I know my shutup_faggets, and you're no shutup_fagget

You ain't got no room to talk, mister.

Now shutup fagget!

toggletoggle post by Camping and Bands and BBQ and Pay to Park at Aug 31,2015 11:21pm
Nah nigga, you phony. OG shutup_fagget is all over making fun of this fest.

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Aug 31,2015 11:47pm
Camping%20and%20Bands%20and%20BBQ%20and%20Pay%20to%20Park said[orig][quote]
Nah nigga, you phony. OG shutup_fagget is all over making fun of this fest.

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by Based God at Sep 1,2015 5:57am

Bitch you're Miley Cyrus

If you were able to do another millisecond of cerebral heavy lifting, you would've realized that's exactly why I told that uptight douche to try some heroin.

Nice try, but yuo = still teh fag0t!!!!!!111222333

toggletoggle post by a jealous girl with huge tits at Sep 1,2015 9:05am
I can't believe how awesome this fest was!! It was sooooo good! And sorry to whoevers tent that ruined! Mmmmm but it was so good...;)

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Sep 1,2015 9:52am
It was great! It certainly made up for Duncan not giving me my $18!

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Sep 1,2015 9:53am
Actually it didn't but Duncan didn't get a piece of that did he?

toggletoggle post by Whos the faggot now faggot? at Sep 1,2015 1:39pm
And breathe....
And just let your hips sink down into Vinayasa Poserfagget and we're sinking...
And just visual a big empty field... and Vektor is playing... so there's no one there....
Tom FIMS will tell you that there's 200 people but you know better...
And we're breathing.....
And we're finding our inner fagget......

The calming wave of knowing no one is coming to this shitty show just washes over you...... Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

toggletoggle post by Looks like 200 people to me at Sep 1,2015 1:48pm

20 people + a Yoohoo beachball + tribal backpiece = 200 people

toggletoggle post by anon at Sep 1,2015 1:49pm
there's video of vektor so the attendance question will be crushed then, just like last year when the parrot video showed up.

toggletoggle post by Itchy&Scratchy Writer at Sep 1,2015 1:56pm
Excuse me but King Parrot, Vektor? Aren't there just pointless bands that idiots use to make it sound like they have taste?

toggletoggle post by Actually it is a at Sep 1,2015 3:16pm
NOFX pentagram cape

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 1,2015 3:58pm
I look great.

toggletoggle post by Actually it is a at Sep 1,2015 4:06pm
no SWA covers? :(

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 1,2015 5:03pm
Robb Wells wrote the opening lyrics. The rest of the song is about how we are actually terrible people.

toggletoggle post by King Thündērstøol at Sep 1,2015 8:34pm
I AM THE GREATEST TROLL.EVER AND I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by King Yogastool at Sep 1,2015 10:45pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!! THIS IS THE LEAST ATTENDED FEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF FIXED IT at Sep 3,2015 10:09am
Who labeled this a metal fest? RPM stands for low standards,being graded on the Wren curve,metal (where "metal" equals "a couple names and bands that couldn't quite make the pay to play Palladium Sunday 10am matinee grade"). And hamburgers. Sorry you were misinformed.

FTFY

toggletoggle post by raw balls at Sep 3,2015 10:12am
Robb Wells wrote the opening lyrics. The rest of the song is about how we are actually terrible people.

toggletoggle post by ParahSalin at Sep 3,2015 10:45am
I'm pissed that I missed the yoga. I like yoga much better than metal.

toggletoggle post by FugaziOsbourne  at Sep 3,2015 4:03pm
This was killer, and some people should just stay too"cool" for school, diss things, miss out. Fuck 'em. I didn't see anyone not having a great time. If this ain't metal enough or some nonsense, then it's not for you....

toggletoggle post by Elitist Dickbag at Sep 3,2015 4:44pm
FugaziOsbourne said[orig][quote]
f this ain't metal enough or some nonsense, then it's not for you....

The faggot ethos boiled down. Joy in wallowing in mediocrity.

toggletoggle post by FugaziOsbourne  at Sep 3,2015 4:46pm
Elitist%20Dickbag said[orig][quote]

Cool story bro

toggletoggle post by Elitist Dickbag at Sep 3,2015 5:42pm

Cool story bro

Old memes and mediocrity, what passes for entertainment these days.

Ezra Langston is a faggot.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Sep 3,2015 6:29pm
Duncan you spineless little ringworm! Where's my $18?!?!

toggletoggle post by FugaziOsbourne  at Sep 3,2015 8:14pm

Cool story bro

Old memes and mediocrity, what passes for entertainment these days.

Ezra Langston is a faggot.

We've already established that your story is super cool, bro.

toggletoggle post by www.google.com at Sep 4,2015 7:25am
erectile dysfunction specialist near Bristol CT
ashley madison
wu-tang clan tour dates

toggletoggle post by That's the point fagget at Sep 5,2015 12:50am
it's not for you....

It wasn't for a lot of people. That's why no one came. That's the point fagget.

toggletoggle post by TL;DR at Sep 5,2015 9:14am
That‘s%20the%20point%20fagget said[orig][quote]
it's not for you....

did you go? no. so shut the fuck up because you are just talking out of your ass to get a rise out of people.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 5,2015 10:09am edited Sep 5,2015 10:10am
Not being there to not see people not going. I'll never get this argument.

toggletoggle post by FIMS at Sep 5,2015 10:21am
people went and enjoyed themselves. it looked like a smaller crowd because it was a large area that was spread out. if its not your thing, that understandable. but constantly ripping on show that had good intentions and was well planned and equally well executed just makes you sound like another troll - despite logging in and providing your identity. are you this much of an annoying dick in real life? or do you just get a boner from pissing people off on the internet that are trying to do something good with life? you seemed chill the one time i met you at an oasis show i booked so i dont get what deal is here. its really just baffling that you can be this negative towards something that had such positive rammifications.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 5,2015 10:29am
Shall we settle this with the sport of kings?

toggletoggle post by FIMS at Sep 5,2015 10:32am
sure i'm down. meet you here at noon:

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 5,2015 11:53am

toggletoggle post by xSxEx at Sep 5,2015 1:17pm
nothing else to do when you're edge.

toggletoggle post by Uhhh ok at Sep 5,2015 4:47pm
No, people don't care about this fest because it's run my overnight fags that all you Dumpster Fire faggot befriended because no one else likes you

toggletoggle post by WAR at Sep 5,2015 5:29pm

toggletoggle post by FugaziOsbourne  at Sep 6,2015 8:36am
That‘s%20the%20point%20fagget said[orig][quote]
it's not for you....

You guys are just full of super cool stories, this place is great!!

toggletoggle post by Not Fake at Sep 6,2015 9:56am
this place is alright, if you like saxophone.

toggletoggle post by DumpsterFire Rep at Sep 6,2015 6:34pm
Uhhh%20ok said[orig][quote]
No, people don't care about this fest because it's run my overnight fags that all you Dumpster Fire faggot befriended because no one else likes you

that's bullshit. we only cater to long-time fags. none of the overnight crap.

toggletoggle post by Peace_Rafi at Sep 6,2015 11:34pm
Yo bruh if u want to incest with this stuputidy i will call you out and beet u down bruh. Look again u fuck hound on Dimbag Daryls butt sax sweat and eat it u piss ant.

toggletoggle post by I see at Sep 7,2015 5:25pm
Why the fuck are you people still talking about this?

toggletoggle post by A person with a brain at Sep 7,2015 7:41pm
Because they all gay and dumb.

toggletoggle post by Robb Wells at Sep 8,2015 6:41am
Hey can Still Well Angel and State of Corrections hop on this next year? We'll buy as many tickets as you need us to buy.

toggletoggle post by RTTP Dept of Nope at Sep 8,2015 5:03pm
nope
this is not a SWA / Dumpster Fire thread
never gonna be one
nope
back on topic naow
thx

toggletoggle post by Robb Wells at Sep 8,2015 6:34pm
No guys I'm serious! Swing off my manscaped nuts troll, I'm just trying to get my (worldwide touring) band a gig!

toggletoggle post by RTTP department of Dumpster Fire is officially o... longname douche says what ... at Sep 9,2015 10:49am
and not even really then.

toggletoggle post by RTTP department of oops at Sep 9,2015 10:50am
"RTTP department of Dumpster Fire is officially only relevent because of SWA"

and not even really then.

toggletoggle post by Robb Wells at Sep 9,2015 12:06pm
Exactly, tell those little cum chumpsters to stop dickriding me for fame!

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Oct 6,2015 2:17pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
And yes, the Motley Crue cape guy is without a doubt the only respectable thing going on here. Hold the throne, dude. Fuck bands get capes.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Pretentious Troll at Jul 6,2018 2:02pm
Bumping for that poser cunt Amelia.

toggletoggle post by A person with a brain at Aug 23,2018 2:52pm
Bump

toggletoggle post by KINDA WANNA at Aug 23,2018 6:00pm
kinda wanna see acid witch. kinda don't want to do it in summer. if this was held in october, interest would be piqued.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF BITCHING AND MOANING at Aug 23,2018 6:40pm
It's so entertaining watching all these internet nobodies making a big deal about a fest they aren't even going to. Like, no one is twisting your arm to go and your opinion won't change anything. Get over yourselves!

toggletoggle post by RPM FEST at Aug 24,2018 2:53am
Support local metal, support western mass metal

penis cock hole

toggletoggle post by Guess Where I Am Right Now at Aug 24,2018 9:16pm
answer: not there. nowhere close.

toggletoggle post by Phil Phuckner at Aug 25,2018 12:26am
HORNS UP SPRONGTON
ETERNAL HAILS
SUPPORT WHATEVER GARBAGE

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][6:14:31pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.08270 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]