New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Eric Paone of CSDO goes after 16 year olds for $700 after D.R.I. show he booked flops. by INSANE TROLL LOGIC on May 28,2015 2:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by INSANE TROLL LOGIC at May 28,2015 2:08pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/822526574474857/

Eric Paone deleted the post so here's the full comments
http://imgur.com/a/mpW8S

tl;dr Eric Paone books DRI at shitty club in Lowell and makes high school thrash bands from the area pay him $750 to play and threatens to sue them for not paying him.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 28,2015 2:54pm
He and SWA were made for each other.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at May 28,2015 4:22pm
I know for a fact that a bunch of bands did pay out of pocket to get on this show. I was there filling in on vocals for Reckless Force last night and Paone was up their asses to give him $700 as well.

toggletoggle post by troll identified at May 28,2015 5:21pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 28,2015 5:44pm
Wookie spewing the same horseshit that he's been spewing for years. Luckily for him there's always a new generation of teenagers that buy his line of crap.

toggletoggle post by Every guy ever at May 29,2015 12:06am
It's totally pay to play. BUT, every time I see Peone he's handing out flyers, chatting folks up, doing gruntwork. He's not like many others that do literally nothing but make calls, seems like he's putting actual effort and heart into it. But he can't pretend it's not pay to play.

toggletoggle post by Eric from CSDO at May 29,2015 7:39am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 29,2015 8:19am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Wookie spewing the same horseshit that he's been spewing for years. Luckily for him there's always a new generation of teenagers that buy his line of crap.

Wookie?! Don't you dare insult my relatives by associating them with this mongoloid.

toggletoggle post by NH Paonefaggotry at May 29,2015 9:00am
Duncan owes me $718!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 29,2015 9:39am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

Wookie?! Don't you dare insult my relatives by associating them with this mongoloid.

He totally looks like wookie with that mane. I'm pretty sure he hated the nickname too, which made it even better.

toggletoggle post by woahdude at May 29,2015 9:34pm
Every%20guy%20ever said[orig][quote]
It's totally pay to play. BUT, every time I see Peone he's handing out flyers, chatting folks up, doing gruntwork. He's not like many others that do literally nothing but make calls, seems like he's putting actual effort and heart into it. But he can't pretend it's not pay to play.

So if he stopped burning bridges and didn't pay to be on shows with his thrash buddies and children half his age, he could of done something useful with his band in the last 25 years? Poor guy.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 29,2015 11:39pm
NH%20Paonefaggotry said[orig][quote]
Duncan owes me $718!

niiice

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 10,2018 9:20pm
Faggots!

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeath0rgy at Mar 11,2018 9:13am
Wow!!!! I like all this jealousy here. You fuckin' idiots are just mad cause I toured with Nuclear Assault back in '94. You wish you could do that!!! :-)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][5:12:13am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.03296 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]