New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fear the Walking Dead (spinoff series on AMC) by Alx_Casket on Mar 30,2015 11:09am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 30,2015 11:09am

bennyhillifier

Fear the Walking Dead premieres Summer 2015. I'm already bored.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2015 7:24am
there is a game that has a petty good story. but yeah, they risk over saturation here.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Apr 1,2015 7:42am
The milking of the cash cow is already there - "Cinemax purchased the rights to Kirkman's Outcast comic before it went into print, and AMC is working on turning a third comic, Thief of Thieves, into a show."
http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/3/30/...lking-dead-interview-robert-kirkman

toggletoggle post by diary of a 13 year old kid at Apr 1,2015 8:43am
huh

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2015 8:52am
the story here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_%28video_game%29

was pretty good. I'm looking for a steam sale on the second season.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 1,2015 9:28am

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Apr 1,2015 8:33pm
Worth at least checking out, I also thought AMC was going to do a series off the comic book Preacher.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Apr 1,2015 8:34pm

toggletoggle post by fact at Apr 2,2015 10:05am
the 80's walking dead was better anyway

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 13,2015 10:10am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 13,2015 11:57am
looks cool. Listening to kirkman on WTFpodcast.
http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/epi..._619_-_robert_kirkman_bob_fingerman

interesting stuff. he seems like just a nerd that god lucky.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 26,2015 9:53am
Same boring buildup as the other series, now with the modular family of modern america. The ending of episode 1 was cool though. I'll probably continue watching it and play on my phone during the parts where white people stare at each other for 10 minutes.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 26,2015 12:09pm
I need to dl this.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2015 9:56pm
watching.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Sep 1,2015 10:33pm
2nd episode was a good buildup. I'm looking forward to them facing the newborn zombie hordes

toggletoggle post by The ending sucked at Sep 1,2015 10:55pm
This show is fucking awful. Any of you faggot who watch this show deserve to die. Johnny Depp is a heroin junkie and a bunch of faggot family people act like they don't care about him. The step dad is a brown faggot. The Fucking faggot with acne that hid in the school is a pussy.fuck this show.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Sep 1,2015 11:02pm
Don't know bout half the shit the last asshole posted, but totally agree about the depressed acne kid who wanted his knife back, and seriously he was taking food and just going to wheel it back to his home knowing the shit that is going on around him, he should have been killed off on the second episode.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Sep 1,2015 11:08pm
Ok lets speak of the elephant in the room based off the first two episodes as far as this couple see's it, three people have this virus, one had a fever other two were walkers. All are black dudes, so as far as they know this is #undeadblackliveswalkersomething. While this is not the case, in their eyes this is what they have witnessed, discuss.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Sep 2,2015 9:22am
Punk chick zombie at the start of the riot was white, as was the homeless dude who was shot in the face. Mexican acne kid should have learned about better weapons on reddit than that shitty knife.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 2,2015 9:47am
I like it so far, but wished I waited for episode 3 to watch the first 2.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Apr 13,2016 10:33am
new season just started, I liked the first episode which was more of an out-at-sea thriller than a zombie threat

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2016 11:38am
This show is garbage compared to The Walking Dead. Absolute garbage. Slow moving, lame characters, boring settings. I don't think I can last much longer.

toggletoggle post by Not Watching at Apr 13,2016 12:31pm
Lol you guys would watch anything on the jewbox. What's next? Sesame street on acid with Big Turd getting raped by a black lgbt snuffaluffagus?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 13,2016 12:37pm
I need to download it.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Apr 13,2016 1:21pm
Same could be said about the original series, aril. Secretly wanting all the characters to die is the most exciting part.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF CONTINUITY at Apr 13,2016 1:45pm
Not%20Watching said[orig][quote]
Lol you guys would watch anything on the jewbox. What's next? Sesame street on acid with Big Turd getting raped by Richard Garcia?

Fixed for continuity

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Apr 13,2016 2:59pm
I am on the fence with this show, and that kid needs to comb his hair for fucks sake.

toggletoggle post by Alx-nli at Apr 26,2016 8:03am
Young heroin Johnny Depp was awesome in s02e03. His mom on the other hand has no affect. Every time she's on screen I'm hoping she's bitten. Still need to see shark vs zombie in this season.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2016 8:01pm
I'm about to start season 2. I need to remember what happened in season 1 tho first.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 7,2016 10:04pm
White people got scared and acted like bitches

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 8,2016 7:57am
I watched the first episode and then the second one skipped ahead or something so I fell asleep.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 12,2016 7:36pm
7 episodes in. idk about this show.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 13,2016 11:25am
It gets worse.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:13:38pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03956 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]