Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> On Ezra Langston by Burnsy on Jul 24,2014 7:47am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 24,2014 7:47am
I just wanted to reach out and thank Return to the Pit for the Facebook hilarity it has provided regarding the aforementioned Ezra Langston, and all at the unlikely hands of a prep, a copying machine repairman, an underarmor enthusiast, a Danzig poseur-false and Wilford Brimley. I have no idea who the dude is but his public Facebook meltdowns show up in my news feed all the time and it's... just tops. Here's to those who make their facebook posts visible to the entire world. Sláinte, my friends.

toggletoggle post by shutup_fagget_ at Jul 24,2014 7:48am
shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by DYAvaldo at Jul 24,2014 7:57am
But

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 24,2014 8:00am
I've been called a lot of things. "Guy with short hair and a red shirt" That one hits home.

toggletoggle post by Shiloh at Jul 24,2014 8:23am

toggletoggle post by Ezra‘s Pig Faced Wife at Jul 24,2014 9:07am
Oink. Oink.

toggletoggle post by TAKE THAT BULLIES at Jul 24,2014 10:46am
WOW. HE REALLY SHOWED YOUZ GUYZ.

toggletoggle post by TAKE THAT BULLIES at Jul 24,2014 10:52am

toggletoggle post by RTTP War Historian at Jul 24,2014 11:21am
Heady times we're living in...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 24,2014 11:38am
PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE PLEASE TELL ME HE'S SINGLE

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 24,2014 11:38am
Since they like posting other people's photos so much let's talk about...

(Left to right) A guy who looks like Michael Stipe built out of marshmellows, a guy who looks like he was conceived in Filenes Basement, the token CTBM leather daddy, and the former Mr. January of the 1991 Jehovah's Witness Youth Retreat Molestable Bois calendar

toggletoggle post by Robert NO'MAAM Rooney-Lacoste IV at Jul 24,2014 11:51am
Obviously the CT plebian buttdarts can't recognize the most iconic mens' sunglasses frame of all time. When you grow up you'll realize that life isn't all Guy Fieri Oakley Blades knockoffs purchased at the gas station.

If anyone needs me I'll be at the polo and racquetball club.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 24,2014 12:03pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

(Left to right) A guy who looks like Michael Stipe built out of marshmellows, a guy who looks like he was conceived in Filenes Basement, the token CTBM leather daddy, and the former Mr. January of the 1991 Jehovah's Witness Youth Retreat Molestable Bois calendar

dude.. do you even steampunk?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 24,2014 12:08pm
......Ezra Langston?

toggletoggle post by Five Fingers at Jul 24,2014 12:51pm
Middle guy looks like Dwyer's thumb cousin.

toggletoggle post by hlrie at Jul 24,2014 1:02pm
Ezra Pound?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 24,2014 1:03pm
Better Than Ezra?

toggletoggle post by Bristroll PD Police Records, 1995 Edition at Jul 24,2014 1:19pm
Ezra Langston, 17, of 169 Moody St.; charged with breach of peace, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a dangerous weapon.

toggletoggle post by PAGE PARK PUSSY at Jul 24,2014 1:20pm
THIS KID IS A PAGE PARK PUSSY

toggletoggle post by robotpie  at Jul 24,2014 1:32pm
...wut?

toggletoggle post by Kev "Bandwagon" Ord at Jul 24,2014 4:37pm
I was just doing what they told me would make me cool :(

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 24,2014 4:46pm
Just popping in, logged in and identifiable, to remind the CTBM night life scene that you still haven't done anything annnnd won't.

toggletoggle post by CTBM cryhard at Jul 24,2014 4:47pm
CTBM cryhard said
I was just doing what they told me would make me cool :(

Did it work, yet?

toggletoggle post by Ezra's Pig Faced Wife at Jul 24,2014 11:01pm
Oink. Oink.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 25,2014 12:33am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

you forgot to mention the 6UBER6KVLT6 fishbone shirt, worn unironically..

toggletoggle post by The most interesting man in the world at Jul 25,2014 1:50am
http://www.lorenweisman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/music-industry-memes-most-interesting-guy-artists-guide-tag2nd.jpg[/IMG]

toggletoggle post by The most interesting man in the world at Jul 25,2014 1:51am

toggletoggle post by Bossofallbosses at Jul 26,2014 1:01am
^^^ lol girl that is so true n triflin'

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 26,2014 1:43am
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

you forgot to mention the 6UBER6KVLT6 fishbone shirt, worn unironically..

that man needs a fedora.. oh wait.

toggletoggle post by Shithead at Jul 29,2014 8:01am
^

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][11:14:17am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02766 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]