New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Worldly Raviolis: Going To the UK - Seeking suggestions by xmikex on Jul 23,2014 1:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 23,2014 1:04pm
Probably asking for trouble but this used to be something we did on RTTP. I'm going to the UK for a week. Flying into London, out of Glasgow, interested in seeing the Scottish highlands in between. Taking suggestions on things to do especially if anyone has leads on any worthwhile record stores.

inb4 "ye olde news"

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 23,2014 1:12pm
Pack plenty of battle flannels.

toggletoggle post by RTTP LEGAL DEPARTMENT at Jul 23,2014 1:20pm
As your appointed legal advisor, I'd advise you to refer to everyone as faggets while you handout copies of your fag rag. Bring your ipad device to show those limeys who Tommy Dice is and explain to them how important he is to the hardcore scene. Pack your Scott Wily t-shirt, and leave your toothbrush at home.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 23,2014 1:39pm
So can I get a comped Wily t-shirt (I mean I'm getting pro-bono legal counsel) or how many stolen purses does it cost?

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF GAY BARS at Jul 23,2014 2:17pm
I'm sure there's a budding gay-bar scene in the UK.

toggletoggle post by RTTP LEGAL DEPARTMENT at Jul 23,2014 2:35pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
So can I get a comped Wily t-shirt (I mean I'm getting pro-bono legal counsel) or how many stolen purses does it cost?

Comped Wily shirt nope, but take your shirt off I have a sharpie, this is RTTP pro-boner legal counsel, 18 purses is what it would cost you.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF GAY BARS at Jul 23,2014 2:36pm
Should be able to earn that in just a handful of public dogging sessions behind UK hedgerows.

toggletoggle post by RealShutupFagget at Jul 23,2014 2:37pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Probably asking for trouble but this used to be something we did on RTTP. I'm going to the UK for a week. Flying into London, out of Glasgow, interested in seeing the Scottish highlands in between. Taking suggestions on things to do especially if anyone has leads on any worthwhile record stores.

inb4 "ye olde news"

shutup fagget.

toggletoggle post by real_shutup_fagget at Jul 23,2014 3:36pm
RealShutupFagget said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

inb4 "ye olde news"

shutup fagget.

Hey come here I wanna tell you something.

Keep going...

shutup phony fagget

toggletoggle post by silence-sodomite! at Jul 23,2014 6:09pm
silence-sodomite!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 23,2014 6:49pm
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20GAY%20BARS said[orig][quote]

LOL

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 23,2014 7:05pm
anonymous said[orig][quote]
RTTP%20DEPARTMENT%20OF%20GAY%20BARS said[orig][quote]

LOL

i hear they like american fellatio out there.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 23,2014 7:37pm
HI EZRA.

That's quite the knack for Photoshop you have (lol). I'm told I've been accused of "hiding." I don't know what that means. I take shots at your goofy promotion fully logged in. There are pictures of me all over the site. Most everyone knows who I am in real life. In my many years on this site I've met lots and lots of people who had no problem recognizing me in real life. So it can't be that hard. Much less motivated people than self-made entrepreneurs such as yourself (LOL) have found me.

I don't live in Connecticut or more specifically anywhere in between your house and Cherry Street. So unless you really want it, we're never going to cross paths. Although I can certainly see why you'd be furious with me after such inflammatory remarks as "Arduous Task isn't very good." SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP BLAMING ME FOR ALL YOUR SILLY BULLSHIT AND NEVER DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF SLEEP at Jul 23,2014 8:21pm
YAWN.

also....

shutup_fagget

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 23,2014 8:22pm
The best part about all the CT whining is that they think it was a mass antifa email campaign that got Arduous Task kicked off that show. Sorry fellas, just me with a single message.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF SLEEP at Jul 23,2014 8:23pm
shutup_JanssenMcFagget

toggletoggle post by Legit Question at Jul 23,2014 8:33pm
why don't y'all stop being bitches and confront each other at the flagpole at 2:30pm? this shit is gay as hell and it's impeding my enjoyment of this FINE musical forum.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 23,2014 8:34pm
And back come the anons to shrug it off and continue to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT.

toggletoggle post by Legit Question at Jul 23,2014 8:34pm
no shit, and it's getting annoying. join the fucking club of irritation.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 23,2014 8:44pm
^ Is that a British gay bar? Cuz if so we're in the right thread

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 24,2014 10:46am
You should definitely try this when you go over there, Mike.

I haven't been to the UK since I was 9, so all my recommendations would be pretty IMMATURE.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 24,2014 11:50am
old news

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 24,2014 11:55am
I remember reading the name on a dessert menu somewhere and laughing my prepubescent balls off.

Did you look at www.metaltravelguide.com ? That usually helps direct me when going to a new country.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Cruxified Vagrant Witch
[default homepage] [print][6:11:30pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.04605 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]