New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Humble Proposal for slow RTTP days, Never Ending Thread that goes absolutely nowhere by MotleyGrue on May 31,2014 2:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 2:18pm
For slow days on this board, to keep it interesting, for the invocation of music related chatter, as well as bullshit that doesn't go anywhere. I humbly propose a thread of anything goes to fallback on.

Slight buzz from Jack's Abby beer right now, no real concrete thoughts until the sudden invasion of Dokken in my mind, why???? Fuck you that's why, I blame this on watching Weird Science on the BBC channel last night. But here is to growing up underage in the 80's listening to all types of metal, and being able to go to high school/college parties where there was beer, joints, broads (no offense to the women on this board) that were older than me, and try harding to get laid. Sure I had to listen to Dokken, and other bands that they played, especially the band BOSTON for some unknown fucking reason. George Lynch you won't.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at May 31,2014 2:21pm
Weird science was my jam.

toggletoggle post by Goatrider  at May 31,2014 2:21pm
Grundle is the single greatest word ever invented.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 2:21pm
I blame this, but would watch again.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 2:23pm
I forgot how hot Kelly Lebrock was.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 2:28pm
Gratuitous Oingo Boingo post.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by YearoftheDragon at May 31,2014 2:35pm
Ran into Nickleen yesterday, first time I'd seen her since the '90s. Didn't mount her back in the day 'cos she was a notorious liar/bullshitter. (For example: claimed to have mourned Cliff Burton's death in '86, at age eight.) (!)
NEVER get involved with women that are fuckin' liars.

toggletoggle post by Abe at May 31,2014 2:52pm
There was that time I took the fairy to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because if the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 31,2014 3:18pm
Weiners.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at May 31,2014 3:20pm
Canada Takeover

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 31,2014 3:38pm edited May 31,2014 3:42pm

toggletoggle post by Samantha at May 31,2014 3:48pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at May 31,2014 4:27pm

bennyhillifier
George Lynch has a new project/band with Dug Pinnick (King's X) and Ray Luzier (Korn). It's pretty good I think. Might not appeal to traditionalists but it's a solid rock record.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 5:23pm
TimRiley said[orig][quote]
Canada Takeover

bennyhillifier

Not gonna lie this song rules, and the live extended (for her pleasure) guitar solo rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 5:27pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Weiners.

I have a confession for you..............I am the Disinfo Agent troll.
I lay this troll to rest RTTP style, sorry if it caused you any anger as it was for the lulz, Alex Casket is not the troll for this it was me.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at May 31,2014 5:29pm
MotleyGrue- April Wine is criminally underrated.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 5:30pm
It was me, It was me all along!!! You all brought it, hook line, and sinker!!!!!

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at May 31,2014 5:31pm
TimRiley said[orig][quote]
MotleyGrue- April Wine is criminally underrated.

Criminally indeed, thank you.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 1,2014 12:12am
boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier
George Lynch has a new project/band with Dug Pinnick (King's X) and Ray Luzier (Korn). It's pretty good I think. Might not appeal to traditionalists but it's a solid rock record.

Doug Pinnick is sick.....albeit ancient....but awesome.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 1,2014 7:39am

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 1,2014 11:57am
Samantha said[orig][quote]

Hell-o again metal maiden!

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 1,2014 12:00pm

Saw RATT twice in the late 80's, very early 90's. Keel had some cool songs, but the dude went country, then tried to go back to metal ha, suck it Ron Keel.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 1,2014 12:13pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 1,2014 4:29pm
MotleyGrue said[orig][quote]
Weiners.

I have a confession for you..............I am the Disinfo Agent troll.
I lay this troll to rest RTTP style, sorry if it caused you any anger as it was for the lulz, Alex Casket is not the troll for this it was me.

Vaginas.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Jun 1,2014 4:31pm edited Jun 1,2014 4:32pm
Cooking dinner so I committed the cardinal sin of drinking an "OK" beer straight from a 22 oz. bomber. cracked it, let it sit for a few minutes, took a swig and the foam exploded in my face. all up in my orifices. Beware of Blue Hills Brewery Black Hops black IPA (or cascadian dark ale for the hipsters) it's a bottle grenade. Anyone ever have this happen before? I've dealt with bacterial infections in 22 oz's before where you crack them and it's a bottle bomb, but this one sat for a good 3-5 minutes before i took a swig.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 1,2014 6:27pm

Saw RATT twice in the late 80's, very early 90's. Keel had some cool songs, but the dude went country, then tried to go back to metal ha, suck it Ron Keel.

bennyhillifier

Yeah I remember spending hours one day going through these massive bins of $1-$2 used CDs at Newbury Comics when I was like 15 and I found a copy of Iron Horse' album. I saw that Ron Keel was on it and decided to check it out. I put it in the CD player and was like "WTF is this?" Not bad for what it was, but definitely not my thing. Fast forward about 8 years, I checked out Streets of Rock and Roll when it came out. IMO, it was pretty reminiscent of the old school Keel albums.

I know what you mean though. I think he only went back to doing heavy metal because he saw that there was a revival of interest in it.

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jun 1,2014 8:40pm

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jun 1,2014 8:50pm

Hello. I'm glad to see this thread is going well. No one has threatened to murder me or burn down my house on this site for a while, so that is good.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 1,2014 9:02pm
I think things are looking up for RTTP, knock on wood.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 1,2014 10:10pm
Gratuitous Oingo Boingo post.

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by ssds at Jun 2,2014 10:08am
Best two or three shows everyone has been to yet this year? Fests(MDF, Ragnaarok, etc.) excluded.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 2,2014 10:48am
Inot Another was pretty awesome.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jun 2,2014 10:52am

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 2,2014 10:57am edited Jun 2,2014 11:05am
[QUOTE="MotleyGrue:1388304

Hello. I'm glad to see this thread is going well. No one has threatened to murder me or burn down my house on this site for a while, so that is good.

(Jaime Lannister voice)there are far better things to be threatened with than that. Heh.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 2,2014 11:07am
Yes I watch game of thrones and don't read the books. I was so pissed that the prince got killed last night, eyes gouged out, head smashed by the mountain, I blame it on his vanity for dying as he was kicking the mountains ass.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 2,2014 11:34am

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Jun 2,2014 11:55am

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by spence at Jun 4,2014 4:02pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 4,2014 4:22pm

toggletoggle post by spence at Jun 4,2014 4:25pm edited Jun 4,2014 4:34pm
Also, I saw Big D & And The Kids Table the other day performing their 1999 album "Good Luck" in entirety. And The Toasters opened. (Sold out paradise rock club)

Honestly, the most pure fun i've had at a concert in a long time and I found myself constantly thinking about how ska shows have a billion times better pits/overall crowds than metal or non-ska punk shows, and how strange that is. Perhaps it's the lack of MA Metalheads members or fat drunk old men.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF GOSSIP at Jun 4,2014 5:12pm
I heard Vogel Richt beat up his own mom wearing a klan robe and jerking it to pictures of girls on facebook.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 6,2014 4:34pm
*This post is brought to you by Yuengling Traditional Lager beer*

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 6,2014 4:57pm

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at Jun 6,2014 5:07pm
I'm just going to point out that the easiest way to crash a long thread is to load it up with shockwave shit like YouTube videos. Just sayin'.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 6,2014 5:38pm
DYA%20is%20DUAL%20BISMUTH%20YAW%20GATE said[orig][quote]
I'm just going to point out that the easiest way to crash a long thread is to load it up with shockwave shit like YouTube videos. Just sayin'.

Ha ha, thanks, still learning the rules of the jungle.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Jun 6,2014 5:48pm
My apologies. I got a little carried away with that myself.

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at Jun 7,2014 10:04am
COMPUTER!

toggletoggle post by Some Dude at Jun 7,2014 5:29pm
Metal is dead. Thus, it's all slow days unless you like numu or lite jazz deathcore bullshit.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jun 8,2014 7:36am

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 11,2014 8:53pm edited Jun 11,2014 8:54pm
Discuss.

Talking Points:
1. Saw no one get absorbed into her computer, but just turn to rocks.
2. Aluminum gun defeats Queen of the Reich.
3. Hair do's/ Hair don'ts.
4. Identification of band members name/instruments.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jun 11,2014 9:32pm

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Jun 11,2014 11:23pm
Once again greetings to the Metal Maiden Samantha, the Beavis and Butthead videos gave me the lulz.

toggletoggle post by YearoftheDragon at Jul 27,2014 8:00pm
I was walking in Burrillville, RI, trying to investigate 'the mystery of Snake Hill.' Apparently an entire skeleton of a woman was found there around 1910, about 30' from the train tracks. Bullet hole in the skull. The case was never solved. Of course I had to see for myself, dig the vibes of that vicinity, etc.

I entered the secluded, wooded terrain via the abandoned railbed of the Providence & Springfield RR. When I was getting ready to leave though, some squatters w/ mustaches emerged from their tent and told me "private property, we don't wanna see yah again." (I had to wade through a river 'cos they were blocking the old rail bridge.) They looked like child molesters and freebase addicts, with full blown AIDS besides. Man, fuck those people.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jul 28,2014 11:03am

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 28,2014 12:12pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 28,2014 12:56pm
I've got my mind set on you.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 28,2014 2:58pm
the cat nebula?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vile Rebel Rape
[default homepage] [print][2:48:11am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.04974 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]