New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DAMN BOYS WHAT TOOK U SO LONG by A SLIGHTLY RELIEVED VINCE WILFORK on Mar 28,2014 9:32am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by A SLIGHTLY RELIEVED VINCE WILFORK at Mar 28,2014 9:32am
DEM NIGGAS FINALLY TALK TO ME ABOUT MY MONEY. NIGGAS I DOESNT GET WHY MY IROBOT MAKE MORE MONEY THEN MY WIFE. I HAPPY WITH THE GREENS MY KRAFT NIGGAS SUPPLY! SEE YOU BOSTON!!

toggletoggle post by Cristina at Mar 30,2014 12:47am
you are a nasty fucking nigger lover- people like you and whoever or whatever you're fucking need to go back to africa!!away from us- the perfect Arian race..if this world was only people of the arian race then the world would be a better place..statistics say that there are 50% more black crimes than there are white crimes...well, if all of the niggers were gone, then we wouldn't have that problem now would we? and also, you're all bragging cause your husband is divorcing you because you fukked a nigger..thats really mature.like thats a difficult thing to do - they'll fuck anybody, they are all desperate!.brag because you fucked a nigger..there are so many better things in this world to brag about, and you thinking you're just so special, brag about fucking a porch monkey? and the members of the white arian race are the stupid ones? i think not..go get a job so your stupid ignorant drug dealing nigger lover doesnt have to pay you child support out of his welfare check.God knows we don't need our taxes goin up any higher because of niggers needin more welfare

toggletoggle post by TUBBY at Mar 30,2014 12:57am
!!!yes. Wilfork's nigger Achilles is gunna fuck up bellicheck's largely nigger-run defence.

toggletoggle post by Blond Adult Girl at Mar 30,2014 10:43pm
A%20SLIGHTLY%20RELIEVED%20VINCE%20WILFORK said[orig][quote]
DEM NIGGAS FINALLY TALK TO ME ABOUT MY MONEY. NIGGAS I DOESNT GET WHY MY IROBOT MAKE MORE MONEY THEN MY WIFE. I HAPPY WITH THE GREENS MY KRAFT NIGGAS SUPPLY! SEE YOU BOSTON!!
You of all people know how much I love it when a man ejaculates inside of me! Condoms prevent that from happening!

toggletoggle post by AKOBADAGETH at Mar 30,2014 11:09pm
TUBBY said[orig][quote]
!!!yes. Wilfork's nigger Achilles is gunna fuck up bellicheck's largely nigger-run defence.
WRONG STUPID, OF COURSE I CHOOSE EVOLUTION BUT THE CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE LIKE ABRAHAM ARE HISTORICAL FIGURES NOT JUST BIBLICAL MYTHOLOGY.

THE SUMERIANS WERE AN INDO EUROPEAN MEDITERRANEAN CAUCASIAN RACE OF PEOPLE .

DEFINITELY NOT NEGROID.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Tortured Narcotic Megatrends
[default homepage] [print][2:16:08am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01583 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]