Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Duncan!!! by NH Brufaggotry on Mar 27,2014 11:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Mar 27,2014 11:01pm
Hurry up with my $18 you little sack of shit! You stole it from me so you could pay Samantha to give you a blowjob!!!

toggletoggle post by Taco Bell at Mar 27,2014 11:40pm
Zzzzzzzzzz

Taco Bell has breakfast, you ought to consider how life changing this is. Duncan is a figment of your imagination. That $18 was actually only forty five cents, and you were drunk and locked in a bathroom. We all feel sorry for you. I'd like to tell you about something: there is only Taco Bell, the great wonderful life affirming Taco Bell. Think on this friend, you don't want to go through life without a Taco Bell breakfast. Goodbye I love you.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Mar 28,2014 12:51am
I will once Duncan stops wasting his money on cheap hookers like Samantha and gives me my $18!!!

toggletoggle post by Nightwatch at Mar 28,2014 4:45am
Scott, we all know it's you posting this rubbish. Leave her alone already. You are going to end up in jail.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Mar 28,2014 7:56am
I just want my fucking $18!!!

toggletoggle post by BeholdJudas at Mar 28,2014 10:35am
I guess Willey decided that he's really looking forward to getting raped in prison.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Mar 28,2014 11:28am
You're going to jail Duncan! Give me my $18 or I'll have Megatron arrest you.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Mar 28,2014 1:46pm
I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING SPINE DUNCAN!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BeholdJudas at Mar 28,2014 2:03pm
Does this cocksucker think anyone believes that he's gonna follow through on any of his threats? Seriously, if he hasn't crossed into the triple digits as far as the amount of idle death threats goes, he's surely not far from it.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Mar 28,2014 2:09pm
In over 2 years, I haven't been murdered, raped with a cheese grater; my car hasn't blown up, nor has my house been burned down. Don't worry about it, Duncan. His bail will be revoked soon enough, and we can all enjoy this web site again.

toggletoggle post by BeholdJudas at Mar 28,2014 2:15pm
I'm just curious as to WHY it's taken this long and what the judge was smoking when he thought that releasing King Faggetstool on personal recognizance was a good idea.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Mar 28,2014 2:23pm edited Mar 28,2014 2:28pm
BeholdJudas said[orig][quote]
I'm just curious as to WHY it's taken this long and what the judge was smoking when he thought that releasing King Faggetstool on personal recognizance was a good idea.

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/help-for-cri...victims/the-criminal-justice-system

http://www.lawlib.state.ma.us/source/mass/rules/criminal/crim11.html

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/it-securi...-laws-so-difficult-to-enforce/4997/

toggletoggle post by KOBE_SBM at Mar 30,2014 1:09am
Okay, that's a good example of animal behavior, but it is not really relevant here. What you believe is that the white man is SUPERIOR to others. Such is simply not the case. Populations of all "racial" phenotypes may have a groupthink mentality for their perceived group. Much like your example. However, your views are not shared with others in your self-perceived group (whites). People of all races have the negative traits you hate. Your racism is irrational and not based in fact. You cannot prove that you are superior to any other person alive, and neither can I. Just more intelligent (or less). I doubt you understand any of this.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:18:32pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01648 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]