New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Does anybody actually use fuckin DuckDuckGo? by conservationist on Mar 20,2014 7:16pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 7:16pm
Inquiring minds... rip the sacred flesh... etc.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=SODOMY

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 21,2014 10:47am
No, I guess not.

What about B!ng?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=sodomy

I love going to Google and typing in "Bing" just to piss them off.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 21,2014 11:05am
No idea what DuckDuckGo is..

I thought we were using Lycos?

toggletoggle post by tacos at Mar 21,2014 3:21pm
yes, although it is obviously not as easy to find results as in google, and of course there is no privacy at all. but the ! functions are nice.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 21,2014 6:29pm
HotBot is still alive.

toggletoggle post by Hotchik at Mar 30,2014 1:32am
When I've had a couple of drinks, I get a little horny, and when I'm horny, I like guys to feel my tits. It's a fact of life, their there, so guy's want to feel them. I suppose I encourage it. I don't pretend to be a "goody, goody girl" I'm naughty, I'm not ashamed of it, all or most of the guys I know, love , and expect it. I go out clubbing dressed quite slutty, and I flaunt it. I love all the attention, I love getting all the guys hard, and horny for me. I love watching them panting, and drooling, and dreaming of getting me in the back room, or up against a wall. Which usually happens before the night is over. I love to shoot pool, in a micro mini skirt, and very brief, or no panties, stockings and heels and top that shows how hard my nipples are. Then watching all the guys fighting for first position to get in my panties. It's my life, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

toggletoggle post by Proud 2B Blonde at Mar 30,2014 9:44am
O ya ... it is a Catholic high school, but hes not really religious. He is always getting into trouble n sh!t, so thats why I was surprised he wouldnt have sex with me. TRUST me, he's the type of guy that would want to have sex with a girl if he had the chance.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][10:12:20am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00870 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]