New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> can somebody list the best doom bands in new england that aren't named Vacant Eyes? by question on Mar 20,2014 1:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by question at Mar 20,2014 1:39pm
Looking to update my list so I can download new england doom.. Thank you

toggletoggle post by Gay Gallows Riley at Mar 20,2014 1:47pm
Vacant Eyes are the supreme doom overnighters of New England. Look no further.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF MENTAL BREAKDOWNS at Mar 20,2014 2:01pm
BLACK PYRAMID

toggletoggle post by taking a doomp at Mar 20,2014 2:04pm
Elder - Rozamov - Sassu Wunnu

toggletoggle post by HXC at Mar 20,2014 4:15pm
Tommy Dice and the Hardcores

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 20,2014 5:09pm
new or old?

Warhorse

toggletoggle post by warhorse at Mar 20,2014 6:01pm
do you have a link, yeti?

toggletoggle post by Srs Question at Mar 20,2014 7:29pm
Have you guys even listened to the vacant gays stuff?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 24,2014 11:19am
warhorse said[orig][quote]
do you have a link, yeti?

I don't think they've been a band for ages. The album I have "As Heaven Turns to Ash" is from sometime in the early 90's.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 24,2014 11:19am
I believe one of the guys in Desolate used to be in Warhorse, though I could be mistaken.

toggletoggle post by Salacious Seigs Shannahan at Mar 24,2014 11:50am

toggletoggle post by Unchain_The_Wolves at Mar 25,2014 4:00am
Churchburn, Magic Circle. I think Sin of Angels are going to start playing shows again.

toggletoggle post by Doomlord Overseer at Mar 26,2014 9:54am
Black Pyramid is supposedly rehearsing and is going to start playing shows again.

toggletoggle post by DYA is STARTING THE REACTOR at Mar 26,2014 10:10am
Well, THAT will be hilarious.

toggletoggle post by divaldo-gustavo  at Mar 26,2014 10:11am
DEMONIC REQUIEM

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 26,2014 10:42am edited Mar 26,2014 10:51am
Not to be a bloody wanker, but how is Magic Circle doom?

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL BREAKDOWNS at Mar 26,2014 11:14am
Doomlord%20Overseer said[orig][quote]
Black Pyramid is supposedly rehearsing and is going to start playing shows again.

I played my first shows back in 1988 with a band called Deslok, back when I was still in high school. Here it is 25 years later and I've played a shit ton of shows with different bands and awesome people. I've been to Europe four times, toured America a few times, played shows I never even dreamed of playing. It's been great, and the good has far, far outweighed the bad. But it looks like it has come time for me to quit playing live as I just have no desire to do it anymore. None at all. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and recent events have made up my mind for me. I'm not quitting music, but as far as live shows, there will be no more unless it's a special appearance, a reunion show, or a one-off. I'm not bummed about this, but it is something new for me. I've spent more than half of my life (I'm 43, by the way) loading and unloading gear, setting up to play in front of 3 people or 3000, played some absolutely fantastic shows and some clunkers, but I don't have it in me any longer. I don't, and I know that. The next Scimitar show is Dec 14 at Ralph's, after that we're playing the Eye of the Stoned Goat in May in Allston. No other live performances are planned for Blackwolfgoat, Black Pyramid or the Scimitar. There's still an album to finish, however. Thanks to everyone who has come to a show and bought a shirt or CD or record, thrown beer at me, helped carry a Marshall cab with no wheels and most importantly bought me a beer!!

-Darryl Shepard

Due to the fact that black pyramid has yet another mentally unstable frontman can't say I see this actually happening

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 26,2014 11:29am
I don't see how that means he's mentally unstable? More power to him if he wants to quit playing live.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL BREAKDOWNS at Mar 26,2014 11:46am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
I don't see how that means he's mentally unstable? More power to him if he wants to quit playing live.

The reason he won't play live is he is a paranoid freak who thinks everyone is out to kill him. Ask Robin G.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 26,2014 12:00pm
Oh, I'd ask him, but he seems to be more paranoid than anyone else and has blocked a decent chunk of people. Won't return messages either. Cool.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 26,2014 12:03pm
BRING BACK ANDY

toggletoggle post by Doom Overseer at Mar 26,2014 12:52pm
Well the owner of Supernatural Cat records has been posting for a few months now about a releasing a new Black Pyramid album in 2014 and today posted about live shows in 2014

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:52:01am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02372 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]