New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bouncer jailed for raping passed-out woman as she vomited in bucket by conservationist on Mar 20,2014 10:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 10:27am

toggletoggle post by Eyeroller at Mar 20,2014 10:34am
From the article:

"Passing sentence, Judge Mary Jane Mowat said: 'It was a particularly disgraceful scenario for a rape – you treated this woman quite literally like a piece of meat.'"

I usually treat meat with some Montreal steak seasoning and throw it on the grill for a while. This guy fucked some broad, though the circumstances are a bit... icky.

It sounds to me like the judge fucks herself with pieces of meat (?).

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Mar 20,2014 10:39am
I wonder what evidence they used to prove that he raped her.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Mar 20,2014 10:39am
Well I guess they can convict on a person's word if the jury believes them.

toggletoggle post by what's that eh at Mar 20,2014 10:40am
montreal steak seasoning rules

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 20,2014 10:46am
Randy_Marsh said[orig][quote]
Well I guess they can convict on a person's word if the jury believes them.

This definitely happens.
For some reason, rape trials are the only trials where a crying woman with zero physical evidence can gain enough sympathy to put an innocent man in prison.

Like that cunt who put an innocent dude in jail to make her friends feel bad for her, after her stupid drunk ass started a fist fight with her best friend for no reason. http://gothamist.com/2010/02/24/woman_who_lied_about_rape_sentenced.php

Worst part is, that dude spent 4 years in jail for absolutely nothing, and she was sentenced 1-3 years.

The punishment for false accusations of rape should be a lot harsher than standard perjury charges imo.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 12:46pm
shitcunt said[orig][quote]
The punishment for false accusations of rape should be a lot harsher than standard perjury charges imo.

Any sensible court would prosecute it as attempted kidnapping.

It's also time for alimony, child support, asset sharing in divorce and no-fault divorce to go away.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 20,2014 1:41pm
conservationist said[orig][quote]

Any sensible court would prosecute it as attempted kidnapping.

Stop posting, both you idiots.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 20,2014 1:42pm
Or at least, take your tired idiocy back to reddit/mra or whatever.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 20,2014 2:59pm
Snowden said[orig][quote]

You don't think it's a good idea to imprison false accusers of rape for longer sentences? Seriously? Justify that. Please.

What is tired or idiotic about believing that someone who tells a lie that could get you sentenced to decades in prison (during which you will likely be raped) for nothing should be treated the same way as a rapist?

Please, explain it to me.

This has nothing to do with MRA vs Feminism. This is plain, simple, basic, human rights. No one should be raped, nor should anyone suffer the ordeal of prison if they haven't committed any crime.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 3:14pm
I can't understand why people don't realize that false accusations are using the courts as a weapon. If you accuse someone of murder, and they are innocent, when they are executed, you have murdered them.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 20,2014 3:20pm
If you accuse someone of murder, and they are innocent, when they are executed, you have murdered them.

Exactly!

I'm not saying that making it easy for people to get away with vicious crimes is a good idea. But we have to have a balance between that extreme, and the opposite extreme (sending an innocent human to prison with no evidence other than the tears and the story of a crying liar)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 20,2014 4:00pm
go for the gold dudes!

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 20,2014 4:12pm
I don't get it

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 5:00pm
All liberals are condescending, because liberalism is a mental health disorder. They can't help it. They couldn't stop themselves in the Soviet Union, and they can't here either. It will take total collapse, and then they'll immediately start making up justifications for why the collapse wasn't a collapse, etc.

But we have to have a balance between that extreme, and the opposite extreme (sending an innocent human to prison with no evidence other than the tears and the story of a crying liar)

This is the whole point of having the trial drama in the first place. The problem is that in most rape cases, it's he-said she-said. So they either stop prosecuting nearly entirely, at which point the feminist gaggle freaks its shit out, or they prosecute some innocent men and later issue retractions (and pay them $70,000 per year for their time in jail).

toggletoggle post by ATTN:LARGEFREAKATZERO at Mar 20,2014 6:14pm
All liberals are condescending, because liberalism is a mental health disorder. They can't help it.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 7:14pm
Every night, I pray for the liberals that I know. I pray for them to know truth, or reality, or something vaguely useful besides socially palatable talking points.

And then, I chamber a round and blow out the light, keeping one eye on the door. For I know the commissars will come. They always do.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 20,2014 7:17pm
For the far left, I would have to agree. Though for my ample gun cabinet, hatred for Obama, and disgust for those who live off the system, I'm really not extreme right. I'm all for many abortions and could care less if dudes wanna marry each other.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 7:20pm
Seems more LIBERTARIAN than anything else. Much better than liberalism. Sadly most internet libertarians try to give the word a bad name.

I'm so extreme right I ended up a monarchist + anarchist. Get rid of government and all the do-gooder bullshit, let's get some kings (and wars!) going.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 20,2014 7:26pm
Yeah, that's about the closest affiliation I have, but I agree the extreme Libertarians are complete tools. Misguided white trash that just want an excuse to not have their shitbox vehicles pass state inspection.

toggletoggle post by TurdAnnihiliator at Mar 20,2014 7:57pm
All liberals are condescending, because liberalism is a mental health disorder. They can't help it. They couldn't stop themselves in the Soviet Union, and they can't here either. It will take total collapse, and then they'll immediately start making up justifications for why the collapse wasn't a collapse, etc.

Every single right-wing rage blog is calling you, and they'd like their awful fucking cliches back.

There should be a new version of Godwin's law that deals with mentioning the Soviet Union in any discussion about liberals.

Go practice locking and loading in front of the full-length mirror while you recite the constitution and mumble a few tropes about "founding fathers" and "defending against tyranny" you predictable twat.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 20,2014 8:02pm

You don't think it's a good idea to imprison false accusers of rape for longer sentences? Seriously? Justify that. Please.

No, it's a made-up problem that very rarely happens in real life. Actual rape is really common by comparison, and already massively under-reported and under-prosecuted compared to other violent crimes. So changing the law to make it even harder to report a super common under-reported crime (rape), in order to "protect" people from a super rare situation (false rape accusations) is stupid.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 20,2014 8:02pm
TurdAnnihiliator said[orig][quote]
There should be a new version of Godwin's law that deals with mentioning the Soviet Union in any discussion about liberals.

You prefer we mention the guillotine, where liberals executed whole families for no crime other than being successful?

It's what you are. Own it. Join the glorious list of successes like Cuba, Venezuela, Cambodia, USSR, France, NYC, etc.

The difference between a liberalish moderate and a raging Communist is only a matter of degree. And not that much of one, anyway.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 20,2014 8:04pm
If you accuse someone of murder, and they are innocent, when they are executed, you have murdered them.

Exactly!

I'm not saying that making it easy for people to get away with vicious crimes is a good idea. But we have to have a balance between that extreme, and the opposite extreme (sending an innocent human to prison with no evidence other than the tears and the story of a crying liar)

So the thing is that the actual real world is pretty much sitting on the "extreme" where people get away with rape all the time, and 1,000,000,000 miles away from the "extreme" where innocent people go to jail for fake rapes with any frequency.

Go get worked up about drug laws or something, that's an area where false accusations and disproportionate jail sentences are an actual thing that exists.

toggletoggle post by TurdAnnihiliator at Mar 20,2014 8:06pm
Perfection.

It's as if an algorithm written by an MIT nerd was able to read all the text of every single angry-white-dude rage blog and dispense it into neat little posts right here on RttP.

Thanks for the freedom, freedomhead.

toggletoggle post by TurdAnnihiliator at Mar 20,2014 8:08pm
TurdAnnihiliator said[orig][quote]
Perfection.

It's as if an algorithm written by an MIT nerd was able to read all the text of every single angry-white-dude rage blog and dispense it into neat little posts right here on RttP.

Thanks for the freedom, freedomhead.

Post directed at Conserver. Give us some more of that sweet freedom.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 9:42am

No, it's a made-up problem that very rarely happens in real life. Actual rape is really common by comparison, and already massively under-reported and under-prosecuted compared to other violent crimes. So changing the law to make it even harder to report a super common under-reported crime (rape), in order to "protect" people from a super rare situation (false rape accusations) is stupid.

1.It's not a made up problem. It's a real problem. It definitely happens.
The problem is the coverage. A woman (like Biurny Pieguero) accuses a man of rape, he goes to prison, and the only physical evidence were bruises from a fist fight she had with her female friends, it's all over the news for weeks.
When she recanted (and got sentenced to less time than he had already served), it was barely mentioned.

2.The more you read about it, the more you'll find that around 8% of men accused of rape, later turn out to be innocent. That's just the ones who can prove it, or got put away by a cunt who later develops a conscience. Just like men (and some women) get away with rape, plenty of women get away with false accusations.

3.I'm not saying make it harder for women to report or convict an actual rapist, I'm just saying stiffer penalties for false accusers.

4.I understand that people (not just men) get away with rape far too often. That's horrible, and it's wrong. But letting a falsely accused man be imprisoned and sodomised for years, maybe even decades for doing absolutely nothing is also horrible. Just because it happens less often than rape, doesn't make it an acceptable loss.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 9:47am
And yes, drug laws are fucked. Non-violent offenders need much lighter sentences and weed should be legal. I think most of us could agree on that.

At least 6 people I care very much about, use drugs recreationally and another sells weed. If any of them ever did time over it, I'd be angry as fuck, as well as depressed.

Those laws should be drastically changed.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 9:50am

2.The more you read about it, the more you'll find that around 8% of men accused of rape, later turn out to be innocent.

Show us where 8% of men accused of rape in court are found to have been intentionally, falsely accused.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 9:57am

3.I'm not saying make it harder for women to report or convict an actual rapist, I'm just saying stiffer penalties for false accusers.

In the actual real world we live in, it's incredibly easy and common for rape victims to be called liars etc. (not to mentioned harassed and worse) even in cases that are fairly straightforward (such as this thread - did you guys know that someone who was so drunk they were puking in a bucket is not able to give legal consent?). So yeah, the two things you're describing are essentially the same thing.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 9:58am
http://www.icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf

It varies from year to year apparently. 8% was the actual total in 1996 according to FBI statistics. But in the above study, they say from year to year, it averages between 2 and 10%

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 9:58am
And yes, drug laws are fucked. Non-violent offenders need much lighter sentences and weed should be legal. I think most of us could agree on that.

At least 6 people I care very much about, use drugs recreationally and another sells weed. If any of them ever did time over it, I'd be angry as fuck, as well as depressed.

Statistically, it's pretty likely that more than 6 people you know and care about have been raped, and some of them probably haven't come forward about it because they're afraid of the many consequences that act would have even without the kind of childish legal changes you're talking about here.

Give a damn about them, while you're at it.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 10:01am

In the actual real world we live in, it's incredibly easy and common for rape victims to be called liars etc. (not to mentioned harassed and worse) even in cases that are fairly straightforward (such as this thread - did you guys know that someone who was so drunk they were puking in a bucket is not able to give legal consent?). So yeah, the two things you're describing are essentially the same thing.

OK, plowing someone who is vomiting in a bucket, is clearly rape.
But we've come to a point where now, pretty much every time a man is brought to court for rape, unless he has video or audio evidence to prove his innocence, he is at the mercy of his accuser whether he is guilty or innocent.

The only people to call rape victims liars, are the accused, and the family/friends of the accused.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 10:04am

Statistically, it's pretty likely that more than 6 people you know and care about have been raped, and some of them probably haven't come forward about it because they're afraid of the many consequences that act would have even without the kind of childish legal changes you're talking about here.

Give a damn about them, while you're at it.

I do know people who were sexually assaulted. Their attackers are rightfully in prison.

There is NOTHING childish about expecting someone who puts anyone in prison for a crime they didn't commit to receive the same treatment as a violent criminal, as horrible, violent things happen to people in prison. Including rape.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 10:12am
http://www.icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf

It varies from year to year apparently. 8% was the actual total in 1996 according to FBI statistics. But in the above study, they say from year to year, it averages between 2 and 10%

You aren't reading that article correctly. It lists a ton of reasons why police departments are generally unable to accurately assess this issue (i.e. why official FBI numbers are not gonna be accurate), mentions 30 years' worth of studies that "attempted some degree of scrutiny of police classifications" and found a wide range of numbers between 2% and 10% (but with no meta-analysis of these results), and then describes a small university study that found a 6% rate of "false reports" with some of them actually ambiguous and the sample so small that there's no way that result is generalizable even to the larger college population, let alone the States as a whole. That is, if they'd even run statistical analysis of it, which they didn't.

I mean, I'll give you that this is at least a legit article. But it doesn't say what you think it says.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 10:17am

But we've come to a point where now, pretty much every time a man is brought to court for rape, unless he has video or audio evidence to prove his innocence, he is at the mercy of his accuser whether he is guilty or innocent.

The only people to call rape victims liars, are the accused, and the family/friends of the accused.

None of these things are factually true, you're just cut and pasting paranoid MRA talking points now.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 10:18am
I just went back and re-read it, you are correct in that I apparently did not comprehend that correctly upon first read (er....skim).
But it does still show that it happens.

"Also included in Rumney’s listing is a study by Kanin (1994), one of the very few U.S.-
based studies of false allegations that is both widely referenced and criticized (Lisak, 2007;
Rumney, 2006). Kanin reported that 41% of 109 consecutive rape cases investigated by the
police department of a small, Midwestern city over a 9-year period were determined to be
false reports"

Sure, just one city. But still. That's almost half.

I'm not saying it's as prevalent as rape (thought it is as bad/worse depending on how "rapey" the prison you're being sent to is).
I'm saying that it happens more than most people think it does. The point of view just has a bad stigma attached due to angry MRA types.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 21,2014 10:23am

None of these things are factually true, you're just cut and pasting paranoid MRA talking points now.

But they are true. I have seen news reports and read news stories on rape trials, I've even witnessed an actual rape trial.
Never in my life, have i ever seen anyone (who wasn't accused, or close to someone who was) call a victim a liar. Nor have I seen a rapist get off without some type of video/audio evidence or a lawyer that most people could not afford.

If you're accused of rape, don't have celebrity status and/or a ton of money, or audio/video evidence, no one believes your innocence (other than the people who care about you)

Anyway, at work and I usually avoid the internet over the weekend.

Might come back to this on Monday though.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 10:23am
Google "Steubenville, Ohio" if you want to know more about how some of those investigations might have gone in a "small, Midwestern city." And of course, the same article you're talking about actually discusses some of the reasons why there are issues with that study.

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Mar 21,2014 10:28am

Never in my life, have i ever seen anyone (who wasn't accused, or close to someone who was) call a victim a liar. Nor have I seen a rapist get off without some type of video/audio evidence or a lawyer that most people could not afford.

These things both happen all the time. If you've really "never seen" them you're a lucky person who doesn't read the news (your right and privilege as a male American), but don't imagine that your lack of awareness says anything about what's actually going on out there.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 21,2014 10:38am
Google "Steubenville, Ohio" if you want to know more about how some of those investigations might have gone in a "small, Midwestern city."

Wasn't that related to football teams?

Initially, the teenage boys were defended by the community (the local football team is a source of pride) who painted Jane Doe as a consenting partner and even went on to shame her. Football coach, Nate Hubbard sums up the community sentiment best:

“The rape was just an excuse, I think… What else are you going to tell your parents when you come home drunk like that and after a night like that? She had to make up something. Now people are trying to blow up our football program because of it.”

http://www.boomerangbeat.com/understanding-the-steubenville-rape-case/

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/

FBI sets average rate of false rape accusations at 8%

There's also a 60%-ish of cases that don't get resolved or go to trial.

Thus three categories:

1. Cases with enough evidence to go to court
2. Cases where no one knows if they're true
3. Cases that are obviously false

Some background on the difficulty of quantifying:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_pol...ften_do_women_falsely_cry_rape.html

toggletoggle post by Salacious Seigs Shannahan at Mar 21,2014 12:48pm
Is anyone else shocked that Conservationist posted this and the bouncer ISN'T black??

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Mar 21,2014 6:30pm
One of the football players was. The other is... odd genetics.

toggletoggle post by Proud 2B Blonde at Mar 30,2014 9:41am
f a teacher sees you with a cell phone or mp3, or anything like that in class, can they take it an keep it?
In my class the teachers are always saying stuff like, oh I love catching kids with cell phones in class, I have a whole collection of phones at home, or if I see a cell I will take it an keep it. Most of the time there just kidding, but if they wanted could they actually take the phone or mp3, or whatever it is, off you and actually keep it, and take it to there house for there own use and not give it back?

Most of the time they give it back at end of class, but I 've always wondered if they would be allowed to have it?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:53:39am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01906 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]