New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Walking Dead SE04E14 - "the Grove" by the_reverend on Mar 18,2014 11:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2014 11:15am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grove_(The_Walking_Dead)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2014 11:48am
whoah.. that sucked... I knew she was the rat girl. no duh.
but that sucked. I would have shot her in the head.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 18,2014 12:03pm
I like when actual events happen on the show, and it isn't just white people crying in the woods.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Mar 18,2014 12:27pm
I was glad to see when that psychopath was eliminated

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 18,2014 1:01pm
is this show still worth watching?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 18,2014 1:12pm
Not really. I'd like to see someone consolidate the entire season into 30 seconds, it's definitely possible.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Mar 18,2014 1:20pm
The whole show isn't worth watching.

That being said, I really enjoyed this episode. Although, at the end of the day, what purpose did the girls hold to the show at large? I mean, the girls didn't exactly DO anything to the plot, other than be creepy and take up time. Even her feeding the walkers rats doesn't count as doing something, since zombies would've flocked to the prison anyway because this show is bad. haha

The actors who played the little girls were two of the best actresses on the show though. Sad they're gone, because holy shit was Lizzie creepy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 18,2014 3:42pm
just look at the flowers spence

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Mar 18,2014 5:13pm
Boom

toggletoggle post by illinoisenemaBradness at Mar 18,2014 9:48pm
this all could have been avoided if Carl would have just stayed in the damn house

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 19,2014 3:03pm
I think they killed off the 2 little girls appropriately, but too quickly. They could have made the evil one eviler for longer and gotten more out of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_%28video_game%29
As for kids on the show, if you play the videogame, there is a kid in there clementime and she is pretty cool.

toggletoggle post by William at Mar 19,2014 9:15pm
In the comics, one of the prisoners they meet claims to be in for white collar embezzling bullshit, then the two little girls are found sliced up dead in the prison one day and that's how they figure out that this dude wasn't just some rotten accountant.

toggletoggle post by shitcunt at Mar 20,2014 10:20am
I'm still digging the show. They're just doing a lot of weird/emotional/dialog driven episodes lately.

I can't blame them.
Too many zombie attacks and fights with shitty humans? "THERE'S NO FUCKIN STORYLINE!!!!"

Spend some time on character depth/development? "WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKIN ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!"

They really can't seem to find a balance that pleases both sides.
This isn't my favorite season, but I am enjoying it. This episode was probably the best of the second half.

As far as the "too much white people crying in the woods" thing goes, to be fair, a lot of that would be happening with the survivors of an apocalypse which left the living surrounded by the living dead.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Feasting Necromonic Pregnancy
[default homepage] [print][3:43:19am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01140 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]