New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Anyone else addicted to Clash of Clans? by Hoser on Feb 17,2014 12:00am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 17,2014 12:00am
This game is pretty damned cool for a smart phone game. I'm digging it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 17,2014 12:03am
Someone at work tried getting me to play it. I did for about a minute and got bored/deleted.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 17,2014 3:19pm
I had to make myself stop playing. I had my shit working like clockwork. 3 builders working in cycles. Raids going out every half an hour with another round of troops prepping while the raid happens. Everything prepped when I went to bed to do a raid when I woke up.

When you get to a certain point it just got stupid though. Other camps would send out 25 level 5 giants and a handful of dragons to waste my camp and steal maybe a tenth of what they spent in resources to make all that shit. They gain nothing from it and keep you from accumulating anything. It was eventually making me more anxious than relaxed so my girlfriend and I both said we'd delete our respective phone games...

She did not.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 17,2014 11:59pm
Hahahahahahaha.......

Guy, I'm there. I'm addicted. 5 days for a level 7 town hall??! Go fuggah yaselfa...

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 18,2014 9:39am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 18,2014 10:03am
I just started playing Sim City again... too many fires.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 18,2014 10:06am
I'm glad I don't know what this is.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 18,2014 10:50am
If I had a PC I'd be playing Sim City. I was playing C&C Red Alert 2 on my girlfriend's laptop. I must have been having too much fun because the discs got "lost" somewhere in the apartment.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 18,2014 10:56am edited Feb 18,2014 10:57am
We've currently got a running joke going that I'm going to download that game Grepolis that's always advertised on TV and looks like a big virus engine to her phone. It means a lot of following her around the house yelling in the goofy medieval times voice " All you need to play GREPOLIS is a web browser, a credit card, your anti malware applications to be switched off, a bed sheet for your toga, a bag of cotton balls and glue sticks for your beard and you're ready to play GREPOLIS!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][1:45:26pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00882 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]