New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DIMONIC REQUIEM TO HEADLINE STOP THE BLEEDING METALFEST 7 by Divaldo-Gustavo on Feb 9,2014 9:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Divaldo-Gustavo  at Feb 9,2014 9:33am
FUCKIN SUCK IT RETURN THE PIT!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1397926343800723

ORCumentary
Skin Drone
Edge Of Darkness
Dissent
Untombed
Infested Prophecy
Blood Stone Sacrifice
Fog Wizard
Demonic Requiem

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 9,2014 9:46am
For the millionth time... this is not a fest.

toggletoggle post by kasdod at Feb 9,2014 12:34pm
worst show ive ever seen

toggletoggle post by It's not delivery, it's Divaldo at Feb 9,2014 1:13pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 9,2014 7:42pm
Don't worry. DR might be getting kicked off AGAIN.

toggletoggle post by RTL KING at Feb 9,2014 9:09pm
I GAVE THEM AND THE REST OF THE BANDS​ THAT PLAYE​D MAD PROPS​ WE KILLE​D THE SHOW WE HAD A BIG CIRCL​E PIT KIDS GOING​ INSAN​E ,WE OWNED​ THE SHOW ,​MOSHI​NG MAYHE​M LIKE A SHOW IS SUPPO​SED TO BE KIDS GOING​ INSAN​E NO FANTA​SY TUFFG​UY CRAP

IF YOU WERE THERE​ YOU KNOW WHATS​ UP

WHEN THE OTHER​ BANDS​ PLAYE​D BACKF​IRE ,​​KNUCL​EDUST​ INTEG​RITY PLAYE​D THEY HAD 5 KIDS DANCI​NG OUTA 400 WE HAD THE FLOOR​ MOVIN​G LIKE NORMA​IL
WHEN THERE​ BANDS​ PLAYE​D OUTA THE 5 KIDS DANCI​NG IT WAS 25 TA LIFE MEMBE​RS WHO WERE IN THE PIT DANCI​NG
WE KEEP IT REAL

25 TA LIFE DA REAL KINGS​ OF NYHC
WE REBUI​LT IT SO OTHER​S CAN REAP OUR REWAR​DS

YO CHECK​ IT OUT WE REMAI​N ONE OF THE BIGGE​ST NYHC BANDS​ OF ALL TIME YET WE STILL​ HAVE NOT BEEN ON ONE OF THE RECEN​T NYHC SUPER​BOWLS​ WHY IS THAT ?​​?​​?​​?​​?​​?​​?​​?​​ASK BLACK​ N BLUE WHY 25 TA LIFE ONE OF THE BIGGE​ST NYHC BANDS​ OF ALL TIME
HAS NOT BEEN ASKED​ TO PLAY ?​​?​​?​​?​​?​​

toggletoggle post by Maury Povich at Feb 9,2014 9:30pm
Divaldo, you are not the father.

toggletoggle post by beerbottle at Feb 9,2014 11:31pm
you know, De, i thought we were friends.... you keep abusing me like this... and...and well.... well i think we need to break up. you are destroying my image.

toggletoggle post by divaldo-gustavo  at Feb 12,2014 10:01am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Don't worry. DR might be getting kicked off AGAIN.

didnt hapen faget

toggletoggle post by Demethadone Requeers at Feb 17,2014 8:08pm

toggletoggle post by Divaldo-Gustavo  at Feb 18,2014 11:36am
Untoomed and Blood Stone Sacrafries dropped.

Anybodie wana play there slots?

toggletoggle post by Dee Ported at Feb 18,2014 12:04pm
Dude still doesn't get it. Demonic Requiem's presence on a show spells it's doom as long as that piece of human shit Divaldo is involved.

toggletoggle post by MIKE PIPPER at Feb 19,2014 8:21am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo I HATE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

toggletoggle post by Zap Rowsdower (voiced by Dan Akroyd) at Feb 19,2014 12:53pm
"Yeah, right."

toggletoggle post by Halloween rememberer at Feb 20,2014 7:57am
Attn: Divaldo

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Halloween rememberer at Feb 20,2014 7:58am
MURP to replace Demonic Requiem at all local events; and all rejoiced, and were greatly pleased.

toggletoggle post by King Thünderstöol at Feb 20,2014 9:06am
ZIRCON WILL REPLACE MURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Satoris at Feb 20,2014 12:51pm

ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE BOWED BEFORE THE ZIOX, TRUE MASTERS OF CREATION, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO REACH THE PEAK OF YOUR BOTTLE-THROWING ABILITIES.

toggletoggle post by Troy McGregger at Feb 20,2014 2:03pm
This festival is making my sweater itchy.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 26,2014 12:29pm

toggletoggle post by It's Not Delivery, It's Divaldo at Mar 26,2014 2:00pm

toggletoggle post by stop the fundergrounding at Mar 26,2014 2:27pm
Every person involved in this ought to be ashamed of themselves for associating with Demonic Bottlethrower. Except Demonic Bottlethrower, this is the only show they'll ever headline that isn't in Zircon's dirty needle basement.

toggletoggle post by Divaldo-Gustavo   at Mar 26,2014 7:21pm
Well drew more peeple then King Parot

toggletoggle post by LOL at Mar 26,2014 9:34pm
i'll bet.

toggletoggle post by divaldo-gustavo  at Mar 28,2014 3:29pm
TOMOROW BITSHES!

toggletoggle post by Cristina at Mar 30,2014 12:46am
by the way- you might need to go back to school too- at the end of your message it says "I darn you." uhh, don't you mean, "I dare you?" Go back to school and quit fucking niggers- they're obviously not helping your intelligence level-it seems like your intelligence level is sinking as low as theirs..what a shame..not that it seemed to be too high from the beginning, but they're obviously not helping you any..take the advice of a member of the perfect arian race- blonde hair, blue eyes, WHITE skin..if it ain't white it ain't right.

toggletoggle post by KOBE_SBM at Mar 30,2014 1:08am
I very much doubt that President Bush or any of the past Presidents have ever read the Koran, or even the ENTIRE Bible for that matter. I feel that the Koran should be exposed for what it actually is: A cookbook for Oppression. How many people are aware of the fact that the very word Islam means "Submission"? This is what Islamic Fundamentalism is fighting for. Not the "evil Americans", not capitalism, but the refusal of the rest of the non-Muslim world to SUBMIT to the will of Allah. The struggle to achieve this submission is the "Jihad", or fight between good and evil. Islam being the good. It is entirely possible that the Islamic Fundamentalists will eventually succeed in creating an Islamic Empire in the Middle East if not halted. Islam is having their version of the Crusades, but it is taking place in the Nuclear Age. Western capitalism/democracy is fundamentally opposed to Islam, and thus Islam will always be in a Jihad against us. There is an angry American is every one of us who wants to shout obscenities at our attackers...

toggletoggle post by divaldoh at Mar 30,2014 7:43pm
I heard divaldo fucks guys at the bandroom... does anyone know if this is true???

toggletoggle post by Divaldo-Gustavo   at Mar 30,2014 7:49pm
Ask MT Chris

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Mar 30,2014 8:19pm
Divaldo-Gustavo said[orig][quote]
Ask la migra

toggletoggle post by Blond Adult Girl at Mar 30,2014 10:36pm
Divaldo-Gustavo said[orig][quote]
Ask MT Chris
This manwhore believes that 911 was caused by the US governent! Its not a matter of disagreeing with Bill O Reilly! Its a matter of fact vs fiction! He might as well be arguing that 2+2=5! IT IS A FACT THAT 911 WASN'T CAUSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT!!!! FOR HIM TO CLAIM OTHERWISE IS F..KIN NUTS!!!!!!!!

He could be disagreeing with Rosie O donnell and i'd still be in his face! Buth then again, him and Rosie are on the same page anyways on this topic, so i guess thats a mood point!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][10:53:29am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02739 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]