New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Man, this song is still sick. by Hoser on Feb 5,2014 11:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 5,2014 11:45am

bennyhillifier

Love the older stuff.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 5,2014 12:11pm
I too like lamb of god. Too bad so many of their albums sound the same.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 5,2014 12:25pm
I agree. This one did it for me though. I was a fairly instant fan...dudes can play.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Feb 5,2014 12:53pm
As The Palaces Burn is their best. The production is still grating on my ears though. I don't know what Devin Townsend was thinking.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley_NLI at Feb 5,2014 1:10pm
production was awful indeed. remix/remastering time.

toggletoggle post by Dustwardprez  at Feb 6,2014 12:22am
Ok I've decided. I'm doing the pit ripping metal core thing. Like blind to faith. I'm fucking sick of people saying that song sounds like leftover crack. "wrote it in high school right after my 1st band broke up. And there's no ska involved I just know how to play well now" shit i couldn't even tune a guitar then.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 6,2014 8:55am
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
As The Palaces Burn is their best. The production is still grating on my ears though. I don't know what Devin Townsend was thinking.

I agree that ATPB is their best, but I disagree with the production. I think it's fantastic. It's so raw and filthy, AOTW is good but it's far too paint-by-numbers and perfect sounding. I couldn't care less about anything after. Burn The Priest is far better than their later albums.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 6,2014 12:39pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]

I agree that ATPB is their best, but I disagree with the production. I think it's fantastic. It's so raw and filthy, AOTW is good but it's far too paint-by-numbers and perfect sounding. I couldn't care less about anything after. Burn The Priest is far better than their later albums.

I couldn't agree more, Tom. The production is raw as hell and you hit the nail on the head with "filthy". I love the production.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][1:43:41pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01054 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]