New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Complete List of Bands That Have Succeeded In Spite Of RTTP by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF YOU SHOWED US on Jan 28,2014 1:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF YOU SHOWED US at Jan 28,2014 1:53pm
MURRUM - Upper echelon elite of the practice space / pizza party scene. Had their black metal gang voided by the internet. Still going strong.

GRAVESIDE SERVICE - Blackened kvlt tag team partners with SCOTT CONNOR. Have successfully cultivated museum quality collections of their own merch.

VATNETT VISKAR - Made fun of by RTTP. Signed a Tom Cruise caliber deal with Century Media. Rubbed it in RTTP's face. Hired Kim Kelly as undercover PR agent to write fake reviews for them. Shortly after found out why no one relevant has signed with CM in 15 years. Successfully condemned to Deafheaven afterthought status forever.

INVERTICRUX Successful multi-disciplinary artist Raymond Stevens lead band who swore they didn't need RTTP's approval to make wave. Succeeded fully by making national headlines for lamest hate crime ever. Awaiting status as Varg-esque political outlaw / prison sponge.

NOCUOUS - Weeknight show warriors so successful they can spend hours complaining about how no one comes to their 3 local shows a week.

SHROUD OF BEREAVEMENT - Back from the dead... again. Exact same fanbase dead as hypothetically back together.

ARDUOUS TASK After a slew of free publicity from RTTP PC faggets are now a mere 1,336 Facebook likes away from 1,488 Facebook likes.

VACANT EYES Sans-ego funeral doom as seen on headliner-less local band fests

DUMPSTER FIRE Hit parader Dillinger Escape Plan ripoff that can literally get on ANY Metal Thursday it wants

PARADOXICAL SPIRAL Deep space guitar genius so successful that they don't even need to release music

SAINT TO SINNER International Pawtucket metal sensation currently awaiting Grammy vote re-count. So successful Bova completely transcended the need to do situps.

toggletoggle post by Dan Hammer at Jan 28,2014 2:27pm
Can Sonic Pulse get on this?

toggletoggle post by Hel Seax at Jan 28,2014 2:31pm
Why you do the stupid shit?

toggletoggle post by Dan Hammer at Jan 28,2014 2:42pm
Shut up, Carmine.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 28,2014 2:46pm
I lol'd.

toggletoggle post by haha at Jan 28,2014 2:59pm
now that's funny.

toggletoggle post by Truth at Jan 28,2014 4:45pm
Anderson Lynne Mar is a faggot.

toggletoggle post by Fuck the Fire Department at Jan 28,2014 5:52pm
Eagerly awaiting seeing all these failures at the 2014 Edition of the New England Punk Metal Goth POGs and Failure Fest at Lelacheur Park in Lowell, MA

toggletoggle post by garyDiNardo at Jan 28,2014 6:59pm
The Taste of Silver was fah fags dood.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 7:01pm
Aww did we hurt your feelings pointing out what hard ons that you guys have for my mexican cock

toggletoggle post by Baby Volpi at Jan 28,2014 7:16pm
PAPA NO!!!!! You must make money and pay your child support!!!!! Playing video games all day will not feed the village donkey and chickens! No bueno!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Montezuma at Jan 28,2014 7:28pm
I wouldn't have bothered resisting the conquistadors if I'd have known this was how it was gonna end up.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 28,2014 7:54pm
Cuauhtémoc smdh

toggletoggle post by Rich Bova at Jan 28,2014 7:55pm
Ezekiel 25:17."The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT QUERY BUILDERS at Jan 28,2014 7:56pm
mike%20volpi said[orig][quote]
Aww did we hurt your feelings pointing out what hard ons that you guys have for my mexican cock

Are you saying then that Nocuous does not play poorly attended local shows constantly with the same bands with the same results and use Facebook to gripe about spinning your wheels?

Hmmm?

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:17pm
Nocuos speaks for itself people come to our shows bro you mad? Its ok you guys can confess your gay love for me I dont judge.

toggletoggle post by Baby Volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:24pm
Papa why u want make love to hombre? You no want to make more bastard
bebe.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:25pm
And dude bro guy whats with this department of crap just use your real name. Oh right trolls are not brave people. Besides, I think baby volpi has a huge crush on papa volpi

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:28pm
No my baby volpi no more kiddo for papa volpi . Im sorry i wont be able to give you brothers and sisters

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:30pm
Oh and by the way, I forgot to point out that i am indeed Mexican

toggletoggle post by Baby Volpi at Jan 28,2014 8:36pm
Papa NO!!!!

toggletoggle post by JUDGE MILLS PEPELIS at Jan 28,2014 8:39pm
Nocuos speaks for itself people come to our shows bro you mad? Its ok you guys can confess your gay love for me I dont judge.

You're under oath Señor Volpi. Answer the question.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 28,2014 9:10pm
Deadbeat dad in deadend band.

toggletoggle post by fuck AssaJEWzits at Jan 28,2014 9:40pm
JANSEN MCCORMICK IS A BIG FAT BITCH!!!!

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 28,2014 9:54pm
I love it how none of ya will say it to my face but you will troll it. How about this when you stop playing dnd get in real band and attend shpws then we'll talk until then good sirs ill continue slaying it on stage while you sit in your parents basements ;-)

toggletoggle post by Baby Volpi at Jan 28,2014 10:39pm
Papa no !!!!! Get job to support village!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by YES at Jan 29,2014 12:24am
fuck%20AssaJEWzits said[orig][quote]

GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO. Hope that fat flat brim hat wearing fucking fagget's weight catches up to him soon. Where's a good stroke when you need one?

toggletoggle post by long time lurker at Jan 29,2014 12:50am
YES said[orig][quote]
fuck%20AssaJEWzits said[orig][quote]

GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO. Hope that fat flat brim hat wearing fucking fagget's weight catches up to him soon. Where's a good stroke when you need one?

toggletoggle post by JUDGE MILLS PEPELIS at Jan 29,2014 12:57am
I love it how none of ya will say it to my face but you will troll it. How about this when you stop playing dnd get in real band and attend shpws then we'll talk until then good sirs ill continue slaying it on stage while you sit in your parents basements ;-)

Just answer the question. Are any of the claims presented here about Nocuous INACCURATE? Yes or no?

I remind you that you're under oath.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 29,2014 2:06am
JUDGE%20MILLS%20PEPELIS said[orig][quote]

Just answer the question. Are any of the claims presented here about Nocuous INACCURATE? Yes or no?

I remind you that you're under oath.

Under oath nocuous plays gigs of all sorts with many different outcomes just like every other bqnd sleep well my loving trolls dont let the bed bugs bite.

Ps thanks for the concern about the shows we play, imagine you left the dnd table to go to shows and support local music, but i understand how addicted to living in a fantasy world of things you'll never be able to do is appealing.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jan 29,2014 4:11am

LOLFAG

toggletoggle post by King Thúnderstøol at Jan 29,2014 8:13am
I AM THE KING OF RTTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by aspiring photographer at Jan 29,2014 8:14am
Things we'll never be able to do? Oh you mean take subpar pictures of meaningless things then spew it off like you're a professional photographer and out time and money and effort into it and nobody appreciates your hard work and dedication? Shutup_fagget

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF YOU SHOWED US at Jan 29,2014 9:24am
Our apologies. How did we ever forget about Volpi's booming photography business? This is truly a black mark on our department.

toggletoggle post by RTTP JUDICIAL BENCH at Jan 29,2014 9:37am
Need moar pics for evidence

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 29,2014 10:16am
All I have to say is that Raynard's public insistence that his band still has a future and that he's NOT going to jail for the "lamest hate crime ever" is absolutely mesmerizing. Any doubts that he's been living in another reality should now be erased.

toggletoggle post by mike volpi at Jan 29,2014 10:39am
www.facebook.com/skewedviews

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF HUH? at Jan 29,2014 11:02am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
All I have to say is that Raynard's public insistence that his band still has a future and that he's NOT going to jail for the "lamest hate crime ever" is absolutely mesmerizing. Any doubts that he's been living in another reality should now be erased.

This retard still has a band?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 29,2014 11:26am
Well after his arrest AND attempted suicide Raynard was still popping up all over Facebook pushing Inverticrux like nothing had happened. Kevin said he even contacted the Codex Obscurum page to try and get us to feature him as an artist.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 29,2014 11:28am
I thought he wanted to do that before his was caught with a sharpe

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 29,2014 11:33am
I, for one, would welcome a Codex Sharpie cover.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 29,2014 11:41am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]

He did. Andrew told him no thanks and he wrote back with something snarky and insulting about the zine being trendy and he didn't want to do it anyways. Then after the sharpie incident he wrote to Kevin... Again, like nothing had happened.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF ROD SERLING at Jan 29,2014 12:14pm
Raynard finally gets all the free time in the world he always longed for to goto local shows and work on his art and music.
BUT ITS BECAUSE HE SOLD HIS BUSINESS AND WENT TO PRISON.

MUCH PLOT TWIST
SO COSMIC IRONY
AMAZE

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 29,2014 12:17pm
He actually contacted me a couple of times even after the sharpie arrest.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 29,2014 12:22pm
Raynard "Doge" Stevens

toggletoggle post by hlrie at Jan 29,2014 2:17pm
I still am amused that he shot himself in the head "at least once" trying to attempt suicide, and missed. How the hell does that happen? I mean, can he do anything right?
Raymissed
What a life.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 29,2014 2:26pm
Raynard's upcoming project. Support.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 29,2014 2:48pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
He actually contacted me a couple of times even after the sharpie arrest.

Did he contact you after he shot himself?

If so, were there any hilarious indications of (further) brain damage?

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 29,2014 2:53pm
He was telling me how great Inverticrux is. That takes a lot of brain damage.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 29,2014 2:57pm
Crippling tone deafness + moderate retardation + partially vented skull = Inverticrux.

toggletoggle post by Trolls OFFICIAL at Jan 29,2014 11:45pm
I don't live in my mom's house, and her house doesn't even have a basement. It has a crawlspace. A crawlspace
I'd rather live there than be a deadbeat dad that bounces on my kids child support.

Besides, the last I heard you were the one living with your parents el señor Burzumo

toggletoggle post by Fuck thunderbean at Jan 30,2014 1:28am
I WILL ANAL FUCK THUNDERCRUST.

REPEAT: ANAL FUCK

toggletoggle post by 37 dicks at Jan 30,2014 1:33am

toggletoggle post by Divaldo-Gustavo  at Jan 30,2014 2:00am
DIMONIC REQUIUM SAID FUCK YOUS!

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Jan 30,2014 11:00am
This is the funniest/meanest thread ever.

toggletoggle post by Confusionus at Jan 30,2014 12:18pm
success is in the eyes of the beerholder

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][1:58:40am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.02854 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]