New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Seeking other bands to share awesome practice space by severni on Dec 23,2013 1:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by severni at Dec 23,2013 1:50pm
wats god negros

Terribly unkvlt butchers of metal, Pathogenic and Panic Candy, have recently acquired a building for the purpose of make-music, in the vicinity of the i495 paradise known as Lowell, Massachusetts.

This building is giant, has a shower, is located in a secluded industrial zone 1/4 mile away from residences in any direction, and is available for use 24/7. We are the only two bands who use this building. The possibility of doing secret party-shows in the near future is also very real. PA is supplied. We are currently pissing money out of our asses to hang on to this awesome space, and we are looking for a band or two to partner up with us to make the financial burden easier.

We are both responsible and easy-going bands, and are interested in finding like-minded group to invite in. Rent is $350/mo for the first band. Rent will possibly decrease if more than one sign on.

If you are interested in being a part of our party-time-sonic-shit-party-time-times, send dick pics to pathogenicma@gmail.com, or get in touch with us personally.

cool ok

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 23,2013 2:50pm
Sounds like something that would be awesome if it wasn't in fucking Lowell. Good luck.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 23,2013 2:55pm
Shower? Secluded industrial zone? Sounds like a great place to rape/get raped.

toggletoggle post by Not a cop at Dec 23,2013 5:21pm
What is the address of this building? I would like to come out and take a look at it as I am in a band that needs a place to practice and rape people.

toggletoggle post by divaldo-gustavo  at Dec 24,2013 5:06pm
I NEED THIS CAN I WALKS TO YOU I495 PARADISE LOWELL FROM WARCHESTER?

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Dec 27,2013 6:12pm
So this for one of the rooms? Rent would decrease if we shared the room with another band?

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Dec 27,2013 6:14pm
Or is it one room and share with 2 or 3 other bands?

toggletoggle post by C. Helms Ford at Dec 30,2013 9:29am
Just what the City of Lowell needs! A Meshuggah riff recycling facility!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Masturbating Stoned Watchtower
[default homepage] [print][4:49:54am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02127 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]