New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Aril is obviously the troll behind the Vacant Eyes mass trollings by Troll Identified on Dec 11,2013 11:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Troll Identified at Dec 11,2013 11:23am
So fucking obvious people. He trolls the shit out of them anon then shows up to bitch about the state of the board using his own trolls as an example of how far we have fallen.

toggletoggle post by Sacha Baron Oak at Dec 11,2013 11:29am
Cool story, alx fgt bro

toggletoggle post by Rttp Department of Reverse IP Traces at Dec 11,2013 11:30am
Yup. All the same IP.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 11:36am
Yawn.

toggletoggle post by Troll Identified at Dec 11,2013 11:40am
Aril has motive. They unfriended him on Facebook.

toggletoggle post by Naked Whipper at Dec 11,2013 11:43am
They unfriended me too but it wasn't me. Wasn't Aril either. Great Success! Super Cool! Much Pro 'Tude!

toggletoggle post by Rttp Department of Reverse IP Traces at Dec 11,2013 11:48am
Troll Identified = Alex Casket

All the same IP.

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 11:53am
Someone was clearly spying on Tim and
his FB posts so of course he would be skeptical and start to weed out potential trolls. He hadnt seen Aril in years. But he proved himself otherwise. Not sure who you are, Naked Whipper but its nothing personal. , if you really still wanna be friends with him, then talk to him.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 11,2013 11:54am
Yeah, it must be me because I praised their new release and offered to set up a show with them before all the bullshit on rttp started.

toggletoggle post by Michael Cherhoniak at Dec 11,2013 11:54am
Nice try, octoaril

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 11:54am
CHERHONIAK, King of Anon posting.

toggletoggle post by Rttp Department of Reverse IP Traces at Dec 11,2013 11:56am
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
Yeah, it must be me because I praised their new release and offered to set up a show with them before all the bullshit on rttp started.

No ur the one posting as Troll Identified and blaming Aril.

IPs don't lie bro.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 11,2013 11:58am
I'm tracing your IP back to the Brooklyn RTTP Thinktank of Troll Detectors, what a fun job

toggletoggle post by Troll Identified at Dec 11,2013 12:00pm

More proof that it's Aril right here.

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 12:03pm

He actually did. This man tells the truth.

toggletoggle post by Troll Identified at Dec 11,2013 12:05pm
OctoJosh said[orig][quote]

Which upset Aril and furthered his need to troll. Open your eyes boys and face the truth.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 12:07pm
The only person that's upset here is the guy who's logged out.

toggletoggle post by The_Truth at Dec 11,2013 12:11pm

You're a very naive n00b so I'm going to spell it to you plainly: the very people who praise you logged in on this board are the ones who troll you anonymously for shits and giggles.

toggletoggle post by Optimus Slime at Dec 11,2013 12:13pm
Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch WorksWork Search:  tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words 

Actions

Entire Work Next Chapter → Chapter Index Comments ShareDownload

Work Header

Rating:ExplicitArchive Warnings:Major Character DeathRape/Non-ConCategory:M/MFandoms:Transformers - All Media TypesTransformers Generation OneRelationships:Optimus Prime/SoundwaveMegatron/StarscreamCharacters:Optimus PrimeMegatron (Transformers)Soundwave (Transformers)Starscream (Transformers)Ratchet (Transformers)Prowl (Transformers)Additional Tags:character: optimus primecharacter: megatroncharacter: soundwavecharacter: starscreamFanfictiongenre: angstgenre: actiongenre: dramaRating: NC-17 - Freeformsmut: stickyverse: g1warning: auWarning: Disturbing Mental Imageswarning: dub-conwarning: non-conWarning: violenceStats:Published:2013-02-10Completed:2013-02-10Words:10063Chapters:7/7Comments:24Kudos:102Bookmarks:11Hits:2208

Switch

ladydragon76

Summary:

Summary: Megatron and Optimus get blown into one another’s bodies, taken ‘home’, and get to walk the proverbial mile in one another’s moccasins.

Notes:

For NK (NKfloofiepoof).‘Verse: G1Series: NoneRating: NC-17Characters: Prime/Soundwave, Megatron/StarscreamWarnings: Character Death, Violence, dub-con, Attempted Rape, Sticky Smut, Wheeljack as Primus’ Little (unaware) HelperNotes: From the kinkmeme, the request can be found here . Pairing up there is the final result. Other scenes will occur too. Prime/Starscream, and of course Soundwave and Starscreamthink they’re with Megatron, not Prime… Megatron gets some fun with Ratchet too.The PromptI've seen stories where Megatron and Optimus swap bodies for whatever reason, but I've never seen it with this twist. Warning: I'm much more interested in seeing how the writer handles the plot than I am the sex (though that's good too). I'd love for this to be a multi-parter.Megatron and Optimus switch bodies via whatever method the author chooses (Wheeljack, divine intervention, whatever). Decepticons drag "Megatron" back to the base while the Autobots drag "Prime" back to the Ark, both sides innocent of the change (so far). Standard tropes apply here - Megatron, awakening in Prime's body, decides to use this to his advantage, learning the Autobots' strategies, how they work, and how he can use all of this against them once the opportunity arises. Prime, in Megatron's body, gets to see how Megatron runs things and gets to deal with Starscream's temper tantrums while trying to figure out how to alert the Autobots as to what happened in a way that (1) will convince them and (2) won't get him dogpiled by the Decepticons surrounding him.The twists - first, Megatron's: He, in Prime's body now, possesses the Matrix. The longer Megatron is in Prime's body, the more...docile he starts feeling. Suddenly, destroying all the Autobots in sight and continuing with their war is starting to not seem so appealing. He's horrified to realize the Matrix is corrupting him so, but...you know, it has some pretty good arguments against continuing the war, it's convincing, and he's kind of starting to like being respected by the Autobots around him instead of feared.Prime's twist: The longer he's in Megatron's body, the more...unstable he starts feeling. His temper is shorter, and he has violent fantasies which would normally horrify him. He begins realizing that Megatron's megalomania might not be caused by his greed for power and violence - there's something wrong here. Unbeknown to Megatron, Shockwave has been manipulating him all along and altering his personality to suit his needs (Shockwave is now supreme commander of the forces on Cybertron, and with Megatron and the main command force off-planet sending him fuel, Shockwave can do what he pleases - the Decepticons keep losing and can't come back home because of this effect on Megatron's personality/higher reasoning skills (I mean, come on, a purple gryphon?)). How he's been coercing Megatron is up to the writer - a virus, a program, a chip, whatever. Megatron never knew anything was wrong because Shockwave's been slowly strengthening his hold on him and manipulating him ever since the war began. Shockwave is infinitely patient and smart enough to do this without making Megatron suspicious, but Prime knows right off that something is very wrong because of the newness of it all. How he finds out what's happening is up to the writer - maybe he thinks it's just the Decepticons' innate violent tendencies rubbing off on him at first, but when he all but rapes (or fully rapes - if noncon squicks the author, it doesn't have to actually be written out) Starscream one day and nearly gives in to one of his new, brutal fantasies, Prime is so shocked that he realizes it has to be something else.How this all works out (everyone finding out what happened, Prime finding out about Shockwave's manipulation, them getting back into their correct bodies, if this experience leads to peace in the end, etc.) is entirely up to the writer. As I said, I'd really love for this to be an in-depth multi-parter.(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1

Chapter Text

It reminded Prowl of that t-shirt Chip had once worn, and later some intrepid jokester had painted in English and Cybertronian on the lab wall.I am a BOMB TECHNICIAN. If you see me running, try and keep up!So when Wheeljack suddenly ran and dove behind a boulder, half the Autobots were already fleeing, as were a healthy number of Decepticons.Prowl shouted the order to take cover anyway, but, as so often occurred when the battles got truly ugly, he knew Prime would not get to safety. Cold fear lanced his spark, but he knew he would never reach Optimus in time. Ironhide was trying, but Sideswipe and Sunstreaker grabbed him and covered his frame with theirs. Ratchet screamed a vile curse. Bluestreak took aim.Prowl shook his helm and ducked.The blast was truly spectacular, and lying at ground zero were Prime and Megatron. Miraculously both were still alive.Ratchet was already moving, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe flanking him as they raced to Prime’s side, Ironhide cursing in their wake. Moving more cautiously, Soundwave edged toward Megatron. Both leaders were still, but the relief was palpable as the comms rang out with Ratchet’s, //Alive! Alive and mostly undamaged. Unconscious from the blast though. Skyfire!//Skyfire dropped to the ground beside the medic before Ratchet had even finished saying his name.Prowl eyed the Decepticons, rolling his optics as Starscream landed.“Now I am leader of the Decepticons! Take them! While they’re worrying over their precious Prime!”No one moved except for Skyfire as he transformed and the twins, who lifted Prime into the shuttle’s cargo bay. Prowl kept his optics moving. They were hardly distracted. All around weapons were aimed at the Decepticons, and they pointed their own right back at the Autobots.Prowl looked to Soundwave, meeting the red visor, both of their chins dipping in a nod of agreement.“Autobots,” Prowl called, “fall back.”“Decepticons,” Soundwave intoned, “return to base.”Starscream sputtered, but the Decepticons were already obeying Soundwave. Prowl waited, rifle up and ready, Bluestreak covering him as everyone else covered Skyfire and slowly backed away from the battlefield.The Constructicons lifted Megatron and launched, and once everyone -with the exception of Starscream- was off the ground, Soundwave followed them.“This isn’t over, Autobot!” Starscream snapped.“It is for today,” Prowl said, tone even and cool as ever.Starscream’s wingtips shook, fists clenched tight, but then he took off, transforming and rocketing away with a plate-rattling sonic boom.“Ya know, Prowl, I think we should make a new rule that Megatron and Wheeljack aren’t both allowed to have their new inventions within like, a hundred miles of one another or something, because every time they are, something blows up, and my audials are ringing like you wouldn’t believe.”Prowl smiled a little at Bluestreak and motioned for him to transform as he stepped onto the road, doing so himself. “I am not certain I could get them to obey.”Bluestreak snorted. “Tellin’ me. Maybe get Ratchet to tell them? Not that Wheeljack listens to him really though. I mean, I heard the last lecture, and my audials were blistered, but there went Jack, blowin’ stuff up again. I’m pretty sure Ratchet just makes up curse words sometimes, but they’re really good, or... ya know, bad I guess, but I bet he could at least get Megatron to consider it a little bit. Even Prime tries to do what Ratchet tells him to. Pits, even you do, because I know that he’s come to make you leave your office a few times when you work too late, which you better not do tonight ‘cause I’m totally not above telling on you when you work too hard-”

Actions

↑ Top Next Chapter → 

Comments

BossBot97, roaminglake, anontfwriter, dancesontrains, AussieKat,cocoahime, EbonyKain, The_writing_Mew, zeugmaqueen, Aly208,Xobit, LucasVN, Tenyakares, StarsLyric, Mifuyuu, Exactlywhat,laurelsblue, Minique, ShaaraSeeker, Transfluid, ennui_deMorte,CherryBelle, HurricaneFoundry, darthneko, DemonsDaughter, Raelien,Xocoatldreams, mistwalker, Gennacyde, aughoti, SunnySidesofBlue,eerian_sadow, Annalia, Uragiru4715, Quiet_Shadow, cmdrtekk,Jara257, laraanita, ks_villain, Kit_SummerIsle, JazzTheTiger,Bibliotecaria_D, Masqueadrift and NK (NKfloofiepoof) as well as 58 guests left kudos on this work!Post CommentNote:All fields are required. Your email address will not be published.Name:Email:Comment4300 characters left

Footer

About the Archive

Site MapDiversity StatementTerms of Service

Contact Us

Report AbuseTechnical Support and Feedback

Development

otwarchive v0.9.11.10Known IssuesGPL/CC by theOTW

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 11,2013 12:13pm
Troll%20Identified said[orig][quote]

Which upset Aril and furthered his need to troll. Open your eyes boys and face the truth.

It couldn't have upset aril because he's banned on all frequencies, he never saw the post.

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 12:14pm
I'm not going to believe anything anyone says who I haven't met before. I have way more reason to believe him over you.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 12:14pm edited Dec 11,2013 12:15pm
^ Good to see you've finally admitted that, because you denied it when I asked. See you Friday. (alx)

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 11,2013 12:17pm
I didn't deny anything, you've been banned since the 90s ended

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 12:18pm
Lol

toggletoggle post by Vacant Eyes Is Fag at Dec 11,2013 12:19pm
not aril

toggletoggle post by Michael Cherhoniak at Dec 11,2013 12:53pm
I am a fag

toggletoggle post by The Official Truth at Dec 11,2013 1:18pm
Aril trolls everyone on here both logged in and anon
He is proud of his trolling skills and constantly brags about how great of a troll he is
Most likely culprit is an Aril

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Dec 11,2013 2:12pm
The%20Official%20Truth said[orig][quote]
He is proud of his trolling skills and constantly brags about how great of a troll he is

Are you saying Aril is King Thunderstool?

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Dec 11,2013 2:30pm
Aril isn't King Thunderstool. His trolling skills are actually good. Let's face it. King Thunderstool is obviously a psychotic, narcissistic weirdo with too much time on his hands. You would have to be in order to be that annoying and keep it up for such a long time... legitimately mentally ill.

toggletoggle post by VacantEyesOfficial at Dec 11,2013 2:46pm
We know who is behind the trolling and it isn't Aril. We've narrowed it down to a few hundred people on Tim's facebook. It's only a matter of time. You will be found out & grim gallowed fuckers.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Dec 11,2013 2:48pm
Oh believe me, I'm well aware it's not him. I was making a joke in reference to the "bragging about being a great troll" part of that post.

toggletoggle post by GodofRTTP at Dec 11,2013 2:55pm
Who cares who the troll is...the important thing is that anyone and everyone who are apart of these threads are just fooling around on the internet...If you can't handle it then get off the computer, stop responding, and put a helmet on.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF ALEX'S BUTTHOAL at Dec 11,2013 3:08pm
Itt: Alex lusts after Aril, pleads for attention, then logs in.

toggletoggle post by THIS at Dec 11,2013 3:39pm
GodofRTTP said[orig][quote]
Who cares who the troll is...the important thing is that anyone and everyone who are apart of these threads are just fooling around on the internet...If you can't handle it then get off the computer, stop responding, and put a helmet on.

THIS

toggletoggle post by AntiGodofRTTP at Dec 11,2013 3:56pm
GodofRTTP said[orig][quote]

Tis Aril cease him and burn him on the Barren Oak.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 4:02pm
Lol @ the thought of numerous trolls, both logged in and not, being one person who works 12 hours a day and posts from his phone. SOME DETECTIVES YOU ARE.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:10pm
it's all about TimRiley_OFFICIAL. that guy rules. almost as much as his #1 Pitchfork voted band of the year that's never released an album or played a show.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:10pm
Hell, they're better than Heal The Destroyer who hails from the same town they're based out of.

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 4:35pm
Internet or not, some people actually like to make use of the forums the way they're intended to be used. That's why people get annoyed.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Dec 11,2013 4:37pm
Pro tip: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY leaves this forum unscathed.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:40pm
haha i've noticed. all in good fun. especially when you're someone like TimRiley_OFFICIAL who has NO ego.

toggletoggle post by Commander William Third Reicher at Dec 11,2013 4:41pm
Internet or not, some people actually like to make use of the forums the way they're intended to be used. That's why people get annoyed.

What the fuck do you know about how these forums are intended to be used? You've been here all of two hours, jackass, and have no context for the long history of debauchery this place is infamous for. In other words, shut the fuck up Donnie, you're out of your element here.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:41pm
to be honest, i'm tired of seeing the band name i'm not going to mention, as well as my own name. shits overplayed. listen to some heal the destroyer- you guys will *LOVE* it.

toggletoggle post by HookedonMetal at Dec 11,2013 4:44pm
I've been burned to smithereens on this forum more times than I can count. I find the best way to deal with it is to kinda laugh along with it and have some fun. Had I approached it that way from the beginning, maybe my "burns" would have been a little less severe, haha! Live and learn.

toggletoggle post by Vacant Eyes Is Faggot at Dec 11,2013 4:44pm
TimRiley said[orig][quote]
to be honest, i'm tired of seeing the band name i'm not going to mention, as well as my own name. shits overplayed. listen to some heal the destroyer- you guys will *LOVE* it.

Get bent asshole

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:46pm
i'm already bent over waiting for you big guy. is meeting at the rest stop still cool or do we need to change locations?

toggletoggle post by Vacant Eyes Is Faggot at Dec 11,2013 4:48pm
i'm already bent over waiting for you big guy. is meeting at the rest stop still cool or do we need to change locations?

fag

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:49pm
well yeah- i mean you're the one that PM'ed me about it....

toggletoggle post by Vacant Eyes Is Faggot at Dec 11,2013 4:49pm
well yeah- i mean you're the one that PM'ed me about it....

fag

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 11,2013 4:51pm
watching new people try to warm up to RTTP is embarrassing. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 4:51pm
mmhmm. so about the meetup....

toggletoggle post by Yeti_NLI at Dec 11,2013 4:55pm
mmhmm. so about the meetup....

Are you trying to hit on me now??

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 11,2013 4:59pm
fail. I don't post NLI.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 5:01pm
yeti, i am sure i am doing it wrong. but learning how to utilize this properly if at all is a learning curve.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF RTTP at Dec 11,2013 5:06pm

Meanwhile other people use them to be thin-skinned internet generation faggets who've been told they're special all their lives and can't cope. You've clearly made your choice.

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 7:05pm edited Dec 11,2013 7:06pm
Haha I think I'm coping just fine. I'm still here putting up and ignoring your bullshit and having normal conversations with people.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Dec 11,2013 8:58pm
yeti, i am sure i am doing it wrong. but learning how to utilize this properly if at all is a learning curve.

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by OctoJosh at Dec 11,2013 9:08pm
Commander%20William%20Third%20Reicher said[orig][quote]

What the fuck do you know about how these forums are intended to be used? You've been here all of two hours, jackass, and have no context for the long history of debauchery this place is infamous for. In other words, shut the fuck up Donnie, you're out of your element here.

Haha I love how offended you got when I talked about your shit show of a forum. I was unaware that this is a secret troll-only forum. If you want to shut the fuck up about my band then ill gladly leave and never say a word here again. But since that's not gonna happen, I'm just gonna chill out here.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 9:22pm
i am enjoying my stay.

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Dec 11,2013 9:22pm
faggots.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Dec 11,2013 9:48pm edited Dec 11,2013 9:52pm
Not me and dont care, aril.

Also why are you always fake posting as me, its fucking weird cause I havent been any of these trolls and havent even really been on here all that much recently.

toggletoggle post by Troll Investigator #666 at Dec 11,2013 9:51pm
Aril hasn't participated in this forum for several years. He's clearly being impersonated.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 9:54pm
Randy_Marsh said[orig][quote]
Not me and dont care, aril.

Also why are you always fake posting as me, its fucking weird cause I havent been any of these trolls and havent even really been on here all that much recently.

Ok werd. And I don't post as you.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 11,2013 9:56pm
I love how nobody trusts anyone ever on rttp. It's the wild west out here.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Dec 11,2013 10:07pm
Vacant Eyes is good btw

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Dec 11,2013 10:09pm
Honestly good bands like Vacant Eyes should be getting supported not trolled. Havent read any of the band members posts but I listened and really dug it.

toggletoggle post by Doomster at Dec 11,2013 10:10pm
Vacant Eyes is good btw

Good band though obviously unable to handle the kind of shenanigans that goes down on these forums

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Dec 12,2013 3:48am
Doomster said[orig][quote]
Vacant Eyes is good btw

Good band though obviously unable to handle the kind of shenanigans that goes down on these forums

Yeah i purposely have been ignoring it because i want to be ignorant to the fact it might have an effect on how i view them otherwise.

toggletoggle post by Sir Kodak Von Obscurum at Dec 12,2013 8:25am
In Issue #5 Codex Obscurum a new article called Troll on Troll, Aril reviews Randy Marsh on his troll skills.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][8:37:38am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.04796 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]