New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Raymond Stevens accused of writing racist graffiti shoots himself in head by the_reverend on Nov 14,2013 12:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 12:59pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 1:00pm
subhuman shot bro

toggletoggle post by We are watching at Nov 14,2013 1:01pm
Old fucking news. See: real thread on topic.

toggletoggle post by FILTER at Nov 14,2013 1:04pm
Hey Man, Nice Shot

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 14,2013 1:09pm
Re-fucking-post

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 1:16pm
I had to make it's own thread for the lulz.

toggletoggle post by DYA is TOTALLY DOGE, BRO at Nov 14,2013 1:18pm
VINTAGE NEWS

toggletoggle post by Happy Birthday at Nov 14,2013 1:44pm
Shot himself in the head on November 7th, his 43rd birthday. Happy Birthday!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 3:04pm
I heard he found out he was part black and tried to kill himself so that there would be one less of him around... he is SO DEDICATED TO THE CAUSE. fuck him.
http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/7...e-s-show-frontline---clayton-bigsby

toggletoggle post by Unreal. at Nov 14,2013 3:12pm
Its simply amazing that a person of this caliber can remain alive after an obvious failed suicide attempt all while a young sweethearted girl i know was able to successfully hang herself in what was most likely just a cry for help. this world fucking sucks.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Nov 14,2013 3:13pm
DAWN OF THE SAD-SACK-HEARTS

toggletoggle post by Goddammit at Nov 14,2013 3:14pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
I heard he found out he was part black and tried to kill himself so that there would be one less of him around... he is SO DEDICATED TO THE CAUSE. fuck him.
http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/7nnosh/chappelle-s-show-frontline---clayton-bigsby

Goddammit you beat me to it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 3:23pm
The tattoo artist accused of scrawling racist messages on the homes of African refugees in south Concord attempted to kill himself late last week, walking into a Hopkinton cemetery and firing at least one bullet into his head, a court filing and officials with knowledge of the incident have confirmed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 3:26pm
Other officials, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on the matter, said the police had been tipped off by Stevens’s wife. Stevens, they said, entered the cemetery and held the gun sideways against his head, pulling the trigger at least once, but doing so at a nonfatal angle. It’s unclear at what point he fired the weapon in relation to when officers arrived.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2013 3:27pm
Stevens is the owner of a tattoo parlor in Nashua and an active member in various white supremacist groups, according to a police affidavit from the case. He also sings in a heavy metal band, using the stage name RayPissed.

toggletoggle post by BeholdJudas at Nov 14,2013 3:35pm
Unreal. said[orig][quote]
Its simply amazing that a person of this caliber can remain alive after an obvious failed suicide attempt all while a young sweethearted girl i know was able to successfully hang herself in what was most likely just a cry for help. this world fucking sucks.

It's called the "Law of Inverse Human Value": the bigger a piece of shit someone is, the more likely it is that they'll walk away from things that should have killed them and vice versa. That explains how a habitual drunk driver can kill a veterinarian and his family while coming out with minimal injuries.

toggletoggle post by DYA is TOTALLY DOGE, BRO at Nov 14,2013 4:04pm
Hypothesis: Raynard finally tried to make good on his threat to shoot Ross, only Ross was on his left side and the gun was in his right hand. whoops!

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 14,2013 4:06pm
This DSBM practically writes itself!

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 14,2013 4:37pm

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Nov 14,2013 5:05pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

Ha ha

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Nov 14,2013 5:11pm
Looks like someone went FULL NIGGER

toggletoggle post by hlrie at Nov 14,2013 5:14pm
Wait, he did it in a cemetery? Ooooohhhh how goth. Attention seeking piece of shit racist. Fuck him and anyone that supports him.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Nov 14,2013 5:43pm
I try not to speak ill of ppl but what a sad sad man

toggletoggle post by SUCCESSFUL FRIED DOUGH SALESMAN at Nov 14,2013 7:18pm

Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY... RAY IS A GOOD DUDE... NOT THE PC FAGGOT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE ... HE AIN'T WHAT YER CLAIMIN FAGGOT

toggletoggle post by fixed at Nov 14,2013 9:37pm
fixed

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 15,2013 10:18am
good lord. he finally listened to Vintage Flesh.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Nov 15,2013 4:19pm
boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
I try not to speak ill of ppl but what a sad sad man

Yeah. I try to remember that even people like Raynard have family members. I feel sorry for his family, honestly.

toggletoggle post by VintageFlesh at Nov 15,2013 11:52pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
good lord. he finally listened to Vintage Flesh.

:(

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 16,2013 8:40am
This entire saga has provided me with nothing but tremendous lulz. No remorse for this fagget.

toggletoggle post by Christian Weston Chandler at Nov 16,2013 11:48am
Niggos!

toggletoggle post by 30+ Shows at Nov 16,2013 12:52pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

He's right - statistical noise. Dave Matthews is 100% African, he most certainly doesn't have "a little black in him".

The saddest part is the intense cackling and over-reaction of the idiot next to him. Makes me wanna be a bit racist too, seeing him keep his composure while these two act like a couple two year olds that discovered a whole box of chocolate bars.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][6:12:22am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02607 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]