New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Five reasons the office will become redundant by the_reverend on Oct 8,2013 2:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 8,2013 2:39pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2013 3:11pm
I agree with most of this having spent most of my time on the road, in my home office, at bar with laptop, etc. But it wouldn't work for the micro-managed office full of entitled millenial turds who have no work ethic.

toggletoggle post by millennial millionaire at Oct 8,2013 3:36pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
I agree with most of this having spent most of my time on the road, in my home office, at bar with laptop, etc. But it wouldn't work for the micro-managed office full of entitled millenial turds who have no work ethic.

shut up and go polish your rifle shitheel

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 8,2013 3:41pm

toggletoggle post by unsuccessful turd at Oct 8,2013 4:00pm

Yes its quite true I have no work ethic, that is why I am here. I wasn't born with good looks, brains, I am a underachiever. When I am not in the shitter painting a self portrait, I stare at the bitches that be try harding in dem skirts.

toggletoggle post by Rise Up Against the Enslaver! at Oct 9,2013 8:43am
Work ethic means obedience.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 9,2013 11:27am

I actually was thinking of you when I read the article. I must say at a good office, the millenial turds are kept away. The computer science and electrical engineering 20-somethings that are starting to filter into my office are all very hard workers. Granted a lot of them aren't Americans by birth, but plenty of them are. The tech world is too high demand. the give-me special snow flake generation will have no place here. They won't survive. I couldn't imaging anyone getting their parents to come in for them or anything. As a matter-of-fact, my boss had some conflicting personalities in the group and he basically said that dealing with people's personality difference wasn't his job; stop or find another place to work. I think part of that was me stopping sarcastic emails and someone else stop being butt hurt all the time.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 9,2013 1:10pm
What's the plural for Pegasus?

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Oct 9,2013 1:31pm
The British version is better.

toggletoggle post by paster fred phelps at Oct 9,2013 1:41pm
thank god for dead soldiers

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 9,2013 3:17pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]

I actually was thinking of you when I read the article. I must say at a good office, the millenial turds are kept away. The computer science and electrical engineering 20-somethings that are starting to filter into my office are all very hard workers. Granted a lot of them aren't Americans by birth, but plenty of them are. The tech world is too high demand. the give-me special snow flake generation will have no place here. They won't survive. I couldn't imaging anyone getting their parents to come in for them or anything. As a matter-of-fact, my boss had some conflicting personalities in the group and he basically said that dealing with people's personality difference wasn't his job; stop or find another place to work. I think part of that was me stopping sarcastic emails and someone else stop being butt hurt all the time.

Yeah, for hardcore coding stuff like you guys do, I assume it's either produce or piss off. For me, it's either bring in clients/work or piss off. At the end of the day, it shouldn't really matter where you do your work, as long as it gets done and done well.

toggletoggle post by Steve Jobs NLI at Oct 9,2013 3:51pm
The offfffice of the fuuuuturrrre will not havvve waaaalllsss...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][7:48:05pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01440 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]