New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ***PERCHANCE TO DREAM (f/k/a 3 HEADED MONSTER) RELEASE THEIR NEW EP "DEADLY GAMES (SURVIVOR SERIES)" FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*** by AKI Corp. on Sep 18,2013 9:20am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by AKI Corp. at Sep 18,2013 9:20am
Do you like instrumental wrestling/monster movie/Twin Peaks inspired power metal? NO?! MAYBE?! Eh, give it a shot, it's a free EP:

https://soundcloud.com/perchancetodream3hm

andddd, here is our facebook:

http://facebook.com/perchancetodream3

PTD guitarist, Dos Cecchini Jr., was recently interviewed by Mean Gene Okerlund regarding the new release:

Gene Okerlund: Dos Cecchini Jr., excuse me. Excuse me. What in the world are you thinking?

Dos Cecchini Jr.: Mean Gene the first thing you gotta do is to tell these people to shut up if they want to hear what I've gotta say.

Gene Okerlund: I have been with you for so many years for you to put out a release like this absolutely makes me SICK to my stomach! And I think that these people here and a lot of people around the whole power metal world have had just about enough of this group. You've gotta be...kidding me!

Dos Cecchini Jr.: Well the first thing you've gotta realize brother is that this right here is the future of power metal. You can call this the New World Order of power metal, brother.

[boooooooooooooooooooo]

Hulk Ho....Dos Cecchini Jr.: Well let me tell you something, Billionaire Ted amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Perchance To Dream. Well Billionaire Ted promised us movies, brother. Billionaire Ted promised us millions of dollars. And Billionaire Ted promised us world caliber matches. And as far as Billionaire Ted, Eric Bischoff and entire WCW goes, we're bored brother. That's why I want this band here, these so called Outsiders, these are the men I want as my friends. We are the new blood of power metal and not only are we going to take over the whole power metal business, we will destroy everything in our path Mean Gene.

Gene Okerlund: [referring to the increasing garbage being thrown in the ring] Look at all of this crap in this ring! This is what's in the future for you if you want to hang around the likes of this band!

Dos Cecchini Jr.: As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in this ring represents these fans out here. For two years brother! For two years, I held my head high. I did everything for the charities. I did everything for the kids. And the reception I got when came out here, you fans can stick it brother. Because if it wasn't for Perchance To Dream, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for Perchance To Dream, Eric Bischoff would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis. And if it wasn't for Perchance To Dream, all of these "Johnny come latelys" that you see out here playing power metal wouldn't be here. I was selling the world out brother while they were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school. So the way it is now brother, with Perchance To Dream and the New World Organization of power metal, brother, whatcha gonna do when Perchance To Dream runs wild on you?

[booooooooooooooooooooo]

toggletoggle post by AKI Corp. at Sep 19,2013 1:08pm
boooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Unknown Hybrid Golgatha
[default homepage] [print][6:47:22am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01452 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]