New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Big show / RTTP attendance required by hoser on Jul 9,2004 2:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 2:58pm edited Jul 9,2004 3:01pm
Saturday July 24th

Milly's in Manchester, NH

LIFE AT ZERO
HAND CHOKE NECK
PORPHYRIA
SENSELESS MUTILATION

8pm doors

$10

We need like 100 people at this show in order for them to let other metal bands play there. They are afraid that metal will have a shitty draw and are very skeert. We need to get the whole fucking world to this show and have another place to play in Manchester and Southern NH.
Mark your calenders and be there......

www.hand-choke-neck.com for more info and directions.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 9,2004 3:00pm
is it all ages or what?

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 9,2004 3:01pm
oh, and uh, its the same day as the mayhem convention.....soo.....i dont think there will be alot of people there..

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 3:01pm
yer kidding me....the mayhem convention is that day??

Great.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 4:02pm
i'm hoping at least all the people in nh will go to the milly's show. I also think enough people hate the palladium enough to go to milly's instead

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 4:03pm
also, it will be fun either way.

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Jul 9,2004 4:04pm
Tell dont be skurd naw.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 4:13pm
Everybody including Rev skip the faggy Mayhem convention...you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Just think...drive far, fight gay scenesters for a parking spot, have the faggy scenesters sweat all over you in the crowd....no booze...just some kid in an old Slipknot shirt poking and prodding at you to get closer to the guys from Mastodon because his friend said that they were good, so he brought $25 to buy his 1st Mastodon or Suffocation shirt so that he can look like he knows what real metal is....his friend has zits and heard about Mastodon the week before while on Lambgoat chatting with all of those scene whores...

OR......

Go see Rusted Angels band Porphyria, Hoser and Powerkok's band Hand ChokeNeck, and Life at Zero and the famous Senseless Mutilation....don't fight crowds, have a good time with people that you actually know and give a shit about, and rip shit up to people that you actually know, and leave there feeling fresh and saying to your pal, "Hey, dude...Hand Choke Neck and Porphyria put on a sick fucking show huh?" That will be after you get our free demo and some stickers.....it will be worth your while, trust me.....

so.....you decide....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2004 4:37pm
I'll be in new jersey.. so no.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 9,2004 4:38pm edited Jul 9,2004 4:40pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2004 4:41pm
succubus said:
rev and i won't be in town

yes, we'll be in new jersey

toggletoggle post by iamwiggins   at Jul 9,2004 5:35pm
promote the drifters show too dammit

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at Jul 9,2004 5:45pm
see you there with my tools fuck face

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 6:23pm
Hey wiggins...dontcha worry....we'll be promoting the Drifters show that will be held on July 31st at Drifters in Nashua with Porphyria and Roger Carroll Trustee and Death Without Weeping also. That will also be a great show. But on the 30th, the night before the drifters show, HCN is doing a show at the Aviary which apparently is going to be a pretty huge show....

Ya'll know what?

go to www.hand-choke-neck.com and click on the shows schedule, then you will see all of the shows and who is playing them with us....

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 9,2004 6:40pm edited Jul 9,2004 6:41pm
hoser said:
Everybody including Rev skip the faggy Mayhem convention...you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Just think...drive far, fight gay scenesters for a parking spot, have the faggy scenesters sweat all over you in the crowd....no booze...just some kid in an old Slipknot shirt poking and prodding at you to get closer to the guys from Mastodon because his friend said that they were good, so he brought $25 to buy his 1st Mastodon or Suffocation shirt so that he can look like he knows what real metal is....his friend has zits and heard about Mastodon the week before while on Lambgoat chatting with all of those scene whores...

OR......

Go see Rusted Angels band Porphyria, Hoser and Powerkok's band Hand ChokeNeck, and Life at Zero and the famous Senseless Mutilation....don't fight crowds, have a good time with people that you actually know and give a shit about, and rip shit up to people that you actually know, and leave there feeling fresh and saying to your pal, "Hey, dude...Hand Choke Neck and Porphyria put on a sick fucking show huh?" That will be after you get our free demo and some stickers.....it will be worth your while, trust me.....

so.....you decide....

yea but
BANE OF EXISTENCE is playing the mayham convention
oh nevermind we get on all the good show supposedly

NOT!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 7:44pm
That's true....BOE is playing the Mayhem Conv. BUT!!!! There will be 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people there to see that show anyway.....there won't be a lack of fans.....how did you get on that show anyway?? You guys rock and all, but that takes more than just rocking to get on a show like that....

People...come to Milly's if you are anywhere near here!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 10:11pm
iamwiggins said:
promote the drifters show too dammit

yeah, if jesus christ will even let us play there.

I sent lyrics and haven't gotten any reply. He can eat a cock, I'm not going to suck his dick or change our appearance just to play his gay club.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 9,2004 11:59pm
same here. are we definitley booked tho? cuz we should just go show up and play like satan.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 12:07am
its ok hoser Ill be there. but i better get that hand dookie you promised!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 1:27am
Hey muse...we need to get together for a fitting next week.....we need to see if my balls will fit in your mouth...

toggletoggle post by deadhooker  at Jul 10,2004 11:07am
hoser said:

OR......

so.....you decide....

JUST hand choke neck and porphyria put on sick fucking shows? come on now hoser, you know better than that. Yah fuck the mayhem convention bullshit. i mean who hasnt seen at least a few of those bands before, and in a sardine fucking packed shit hole none the less. mmm fun. come to manchester. the air is cleaner here.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 11:46am
Well, were all gonna rip it up there babes.....Life at Zero is a given...they impress the fuck outta me every time they play. As far as Senseless Mutilation is concerned....I've never seen them live...but what I do know for a FACT is this:

HAND CHOKE NECK is gonna rip the balls off of the world.....

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 4:19pm
So who is gonna go...anyone? Anyone?

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 5:55pm
senseless mutilation kick serious ass!

jake,my balls wont fit in your mouth man we already tried that.
lol no dude im excited to see you live with the new guy. i met him the other night and hes a cool guy! i heard the cd of that new song and its killer by the way. im there and will bring as many peeps as i can! \m/

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 6:19pm
Sweet...you da man, Dan......the new song is different ya...but fucking brutal nonetheless....

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 9:56pm
So you had better be there Mister!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jul 10,2004 11:01pm
Cool, Danister will be there. Hey hosey babe I got new song u gonna wanna hump .we need to get some of you other nh guys up here for this show too....its gonna be a great METAL night.SATURDAY 24TH.

Directions.
http://www.hand-choke-neck.com/MILLYSDIRECTIONS.htm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 30,2008 1:27pm
back in tha day

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 30,2008 4:27pm
Miss them days....bad.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Nov 30,2008 6:28pm
old school doawg

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Nov 30,2008 9:54pm
i got excited, but then saw this was over four years ago.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][9:12:45pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02111 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]