New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> terry from trash mop is a piece of shit by patricide666 on Jul 18,2013 8:26am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by patricide666 at Jul 18,2013 8:26am
He seemed like a good guy when we used to practice near trash mops room.. . But he started becoming weird lately and rambling about drugs and people who owe him money. He came over to my apartment last week with other degenerate trash mop fans and trashed my fucking place looking for their equipment because they said we were all racist and like stealing equipment. But we don't and he made this up.. Someone contact terry, I don't know how to get a hold of this faggot piece of shit but he broke my vintage lamp and I can't find my fucking metal zone pedal.. Does he even post here? What a piece of shit

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 18,2013 8:30am
go to trash mop's practice room?

toggletoggle post by patricide666 at Jul 18,2013 8:36am
they aren't there anymore... I don't know where they went but they need a good beating..

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 18,2013 8:55am
I did NOT post this in case that's what anyone is thinking.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jul 18,2013 8:58am
I used to live Trash Mop in high school but those dudes always seemed super scetchy.

toggletoggle post by patricide666 at Jul 18,2013 9:11am
His ex girlfriend Angela used to stay with my friend tom when I was in AcidNuke and Angela would always say how terry slept with his guitar more than her..we all think he's gay

toggletoggle post by DYA is ANALYZING THIS THREAD at Jul 18,2013 9:56am
OP is flying awful close to the sun, haha. I'd sooner fingerbang a woodchipper than give that dude a reason, is all I'm saying.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 18,2013 10:01am
OP's clearly a lying fagget. Terry's been clean since he got out of Walpole last October. And last weekend he was at The Model with KP, so cut the shit OP.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Jul 18,2013 11:54am
patricide666 said[orig][quote]
He seemed like a good guy when we used to practice near trash mops room.. . But he started becoming weird lately and rambling about drugs and people who owe him money. He came over to my apartment last week with other degenerate trash mop fans and trashed my fucking place looking for their equipment because they said we were all racist and like stealing equipment. But we don't and he made this up.. Someone contact terry, I don't know how to get a hold of this faggot piece of shit but he broke my vintage lamp and I can't find my fucking metal zone pedal.. Does he even post here? What a piece of shit

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by patricide666 at Jul 18,2013 12:48pm
Well I see no one here is helpful. I'll find terry the hard way.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 18,2013 1:33pm
anyone remember that time KP wore a Trash Mop shirt on stage and got on the jumbotron?

toggletoggle post by NOT SLAG at Jul 18,2013 1:39pm
I've heard great things about Trash Mop. Are they coming to town soon?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 18,2013 1:59pm
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JASON.. YOU FUCKING STOLE OUR EQUIPMENT AND I TOOK MY METAL ZONE PEDAL BACK. I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A LITTLE BOY WORSHIPPING POWERMAN5000 AND TRYING SO HARD TO BE IN A GOOD METAL BAND. ACIDNUKE WAS THE WORST BAND I HEARD AND DIDNT EVEN PLAY A SHOW, ANGELA IS A CUNT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. DONT MAKE THIS SHIT UP ABOUT ME I HEARD YOUR BOYS WERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT TRASHMOP AND YOU KIDS GOT FUCKING MOPPED UP LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. YOU KNOW WERE TO REACH US

toggletoggle post by #SMH at Jul 18,2013 2:11pm

toggletoggle post by Dan PATAC/Fistula at Aug 2,2013 3:08pm
If you guys were smart, you should drop the whole Trashmop issue. Terry is not a man that takes shit lightly. Fistula and Nightstick are playing with Trashmop, Terry has done a lot for this scene and as many of you damn well know... he is no stranger to street justice.

toggletoggle post by RTTP department of WHERE'S MY SHIT at Nov 5,2015 1:06pm
still can't find that fucking Metal Zone.

toggletoggle post by TERRYTRSHMOPPNLI at Nov 5,2015 3:12pm
WHATSUP FUCKING FAGGOT?! HEYY 'CHRIS FRPOM MY OLD BAND WHO I FUCKED UP BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOTT!' KEEP RUNINNG YOUR MOUTH PUSSY I WILL KIKC DOWN YOUR MOMS FUCKING DOOR ASND SMASH YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR RETRADED PARENTS! THEY'LL BE ALL LIKE " OH NO TERRY! I WENT TO PAROCKIAHL SCHOOL WITH YOUR MOM" AND i'll fucking kick trhem in the trhroat so hard becauase the fucked ewithout a ruvbber and you happenefd! BITCHBIRCJHFAGFAGFAGFAGFAGAFAGKIKEFAFGKIKIKIKIKEEEFAUCKING PUSASY

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][7:17:47am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01343 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]