New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> got some art posted on a lovecraft blog. by punk potenza on Apr 20,2013 2:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Apr 20,2013 2:15pm
http://fckyeahhplovecraft.tumblr.com/

just submit a newish drawing and if you scroll down a few posts there is a very old drawing of mine with a link to my faggit ass flicker account. dont know if anyone is going to the lovecraft convention i posted bout a few months ago but i got a vendor table on the saturday of the convention. gonna have some wood cut prints and copies and orginals of drawings and a few small comics. the lady is going to be making up some wood cut prints as well.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard nawt logged in at Apr 20,2013 4:06pm
those comics look sick

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 20,2013 4:45pm
Awesome. That grands anciens stuff and the dunwich horror illustration by Santiago Caruso are great. Your illustration reminds me of the napalm death scum album cover in style.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Apr 21,2013 12:20am
thanks for the words. though the big one they just posted of mine is newish but i had the person i gave it to take a pic with a digi cam. i like how it looks but its a bit too blad in the contrast deparment. a full on scan would do better but i dont really keep stock of my drawings just finish em and give em away. also yea ll the comic shit on there is pretty rad looking!!!!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][8:12:22pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.00971 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]