New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MT CHRIS IS AN IDIOT FOR EVER BOOKING SEAX.... by King Thunderstool on Apr 9,2013 5:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 9,2013 5:02pm
THANKS A LOT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!

YOU SINGLEHANDEDLY RUINED THE METAL SCENE HERE!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool Suicide Party at Apr 9,2013 11:35pm
Again, Queen Thundersquirt, I can't tell you how in favor I am of you killing yourself...you have no life clearly so whats there to lose...As tired as we all are of Gayax playing with Tardmine and his little outfits, you're only giving them more free promotion by talking about them EVERY FUCKING DAY ALL DAY LONG! People are going to their shows you know...dont know why, wouldn't watch em myself, but they are...and it could be due to the fact that you mention em all the fucking time and people are curious...good job...u promoted a band you hate (which makes me think that you are possibly carmine looking for attention..)...And MT Chris is the man and has put on so many amazing shows and booked some pretty kickass bands in the past... he can book whoever the fuck he wants, hes in charge not you..im sure this seax phase will pass..in due time hopefully we never see em again....but in the meantime go get bent, faggot...Do you have anything positive or nice to say about anyone or anything or any band??? I'm sure several people use the name but seriously stop sucking on your own penis and go do something other than annoy people... You're probably some fucking wigger with no legs living in his mothers basement becoming molded to the fleabitten couch listening to ICP...

toggletoggle post by Really Real Dan Hammer at Apr 10,2013 12:02am
Can Sonic Pulse get on this?

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool Suicide Party at Apr 10,2013 12:33am
NO!!! And youre an annoying troll too thanks for giving free promo to
fuckin sonic pulse! Retard

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool Suicide Party at Apr 10,2013 12:44am
NO!!! And youre an annoying troll too thanks for giving free promo to
fuckin sonic pulse! Retard

toggletoggle post by unnecessary ellipses police at Apr 10,2013 2:26am
Thunderstool%20Suicide%20Party said[orig][quote]
Again, Queen Thundersquirt, I can't tell you how in favor I am of you killing yourself...you have no life clearly so whats there to lose...As tired as we all are of Gayax playing with Tardmine and his little outfits, you're only giving them more free promotion by talking about them EVERY FUCKING DAY ALL DAY LONG! People are going to their shows you know...dont know why, wouldn't watch em myself, but they are...and it could be due to the fact that you mention em all the fucking time and people are curious...good job...u promoted a band you hate (which makes me think that you are possibly carmine looking for attention..)...And MT Chris is the man and has put on so many amazing shows and booked some pretty kickass bands in the past... he can book whoever the fuck he wants, hes in charge not you..im sure this seax phase will pass..in due time hopefully we never see em again....but in the meantime go get bent, faggot...Do you have anything positive or nice to say about anyone or anything or any band??? I'm sure several people use the name but seriously stop sucking on your own penis and go do something other than annoy people... You're probably some fucking wigger with no legs living in his mothers basement becoming molded to the fleabitten couch listening to ICP...

YOU'RE ARRESTED

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Apr 10,2013 7:27am
Thunderstool%20Suicide%20Party said[orig][quote]

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by truth at Apr 10,2013 12:06pm
We all know any variation of Thunderstool is Scott Wily... look at who he constantly targets. Chris, Samantha.... and he obviously targets Seax because one of their guitarists used to play for Zircon.

toggletoggle post by Trve Trvth at Apr 10,2013 12:46pm
Or maybe Thunderstool WANTS everyone to think he is Scott Wily?

toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 10,2013 12:54pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT I AM THE GREATEST TROLL EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by WRONG at Apr 10,2013 2:11pm
No you're not

toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 10,2013 8:46pm
WRONG said[orig][quote]
No you're not

YOU ARE BANISHED FROM KING THUNDERSTOOL'S KINGDOM!!!!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Apr 10,2013 9:34pm
Can I be banished too?

toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 10,2013 10:26pm
boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
Can I be banished too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!

YOU CAN BE THE COURT JESTER!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by BBoANP at Apr 11,2013 12:02am
King%20Thunderstool said[orig][quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT I AM THE GREATEST TROLL EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Apr 11,2013 8:53am
I want to be banished. King Thunderstool's kingdom sucks.

toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 12,2013 12:55pm
I want to be banished. King Thunderstool's kingdom sucks.

YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED AN ENEMY OF THE STATE AND YOU WILL BE THROWN IN MY S&M DUNGEON!!!!!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Apr 12,2013 1:06pm
That's not a punishment, that's freedom

toggletoggle post by King Thunderstool at Apr 13,2013 9:16pm
That's not a punishment, that's freedom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY PERSONAL SEX SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by C. salad at Apr 13,2013 10:54pm

toggletoggle post by King Thùnderstøol at Mar 27,2014 10:10am
WREN IS THE GREATEST COURT JESTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by King Thùnderstøol at Oct 20,2016 10:32am
I STILL BELIEVE HE SHOULD DIE FOR EVER BOOKING THAT SHITTY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Leggings vs leggings at Oct 28,2016 9:33am
some fucking wigger with no legs

Hey guys, can we revisit this little tidbit?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Skinny Fatalistic Slaughter
[default homepage] [print][2:17:09am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02860 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]