New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cannibal Corpse 7/8/04 Manchester,NH by JoeDavolla on Jul 3,2004 9:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Jul 8, 2004 the Bombshelter (Manchester, NH)
candy_striper_death_orgy - 2004-07-08
Candy Striper Death Orgy(57)
flash animated slider show
cannibal_corpse - 2004-07-08
Cannibal Corpse(145)
randomshots - 2004-07-08
Randomshots(10)
severed_savior - 2004-07-08
Severed Savior(110)
the_black_dahlia_murder - 2004-07-08
The Black Dahlia Murder(144)
toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 3,2004 9:07pm
Anyone here goin to this show next week?? Make sure your there early to check out Candy Striper Death Orgy!! Their far better than Suck Dahlia Murder and Decrapitated.

FUCKED WITH A KNIFE!!!

toggletoggle post by George   at Jul 3,2004 9:09pm
you're obviously retarted if you don't like decapitated. and i dont give two fucks about candy striper death orgy, i'll be late drinking in the car outside the venue.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 3,2004 9:39pm
Decapitated arent even playing.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 3,2004 10:03pm
I think your the retard in saying that u dont care about CSDO!!! Their brutal Old-school Thrash Metal.You think your cool gettin drunk in your car before a show? How old are u 14??

THRASH METAL!!!

toggletoggle post by lady_czerach  at Jul 3,2004 10:44pm edited Jul 4,2004 1:39am
George said:
you're obviously retarted if you don't like decapitated. and i dont give two fucks about candy striper death orgy, i'll be late drinking in the car outside the venue.

Wow, I wasn't aware that having an opinion made you "retarted." Ha. Gotta love pretentious music snobs.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 3,2004 10:56pm
Black Dahlia Murder sucks. Decapitated is ok.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 3,2004 11:43pm
DECAPITAED AREN'T PLAYING.
severed savior is.

CSDO isn't brutal either... the vocals ARE NOT brutal nor is the music.
it IS old-school trash and they do have a bunch of great tracks.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 3,2004 11:51pm
Severed Savior!

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 4,2004 12:31am
what a stupid thread.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 4,2004 12:39am
JoeDavolla said:
Anyone here goin to this show next week?? Make sure your there early to check out Candy Striper Death Orgy!! Their far better than Suck Dahlia Murder and Decrapitated.

FUCKED WITH A KNIFE!!!

you have to be shitting me if you think that csdo is better then both those bands, id definitly rather seem bdm, and decapitated the csdo any day, you give them way to much credit for being a stuck up band that thinks they are the best thing to happen to local metal.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 4,2004 12:41am
CSDO is better than all the bands playing there except Severed Savior.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 4,2004 12:52am
they probobly are, ive never seen them play but when some cocky ignorant bastard posts something about how awsome they are and how they are on the same label a nuclear assult and how no other bands draw as well as they do, it just makes them seem like a bunch of pricks who think that they are the best band around. i have heard some of their stuff and i can say i know alot better local bands then them who dont act like they are the best band in the world and work just as hard or harder then them just to get a few heads in the door.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 4,2004 1:13am
Slayer and Morbid Angel are the same way.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 4,2004 3:59am
Severed Savior is all right... BDM is all right, CC is awesome.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jul 4,2004 5:04am
I'm there!

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 4,2004 8:41am
Dissector said:
Slayer and Morbid Angel are the same way.

yea. because slayer and morbid angel are actually on a "major" label and have fans all over the world and are can say that because they workled their assees off to get there

toggletoggle post by George   at Jul 4,2004 9:21am
JoeDavolla said:
I think your the retard in saying that u dont care about CSDO!!! Their brutal Old-school Thrash Metal.You think your cool gettin drunk in your car before a show? How old are u 14??

THRASH METAL!!!

lolz how 0ld r U? :-}
you has three letters, not one.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jul 4,2004 11:40am
if i go this show.........i think ill take a bottle of jack daniels, drink in the parking lot before CSDO..............lol or take a shit the whole during there whole set

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 4,2004 11:41am
or take a shit and throw it on stage

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jul 4,2004 12:10pm
good idea

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 4,2004 12:15pm
Eric from CSDO is a good friend of mine.And Im not just saying that CSDO is cool because of that.Also,what other local Thrash bands kick ass like the Death Orgy? I dont know of any.Please,enlighten me on this subject.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 4,2004 12:18pm
Wargasm, if they count. But other than that I would say CSDO is the best local thrash band because their really aren't any others (that I know of) besides Command Presence who are also kick ass.

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Jul 4,2004 12:53pm
cryptic warning plays some damn good thrash

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 4,2004 12:59pm
does anybody know if it is sold out or what the deal is?

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 4,2004 1:13pm
Cryptic Warning is good too. But I'm talking more of straight forward thrash, that's why I should of excluded Command Presence.

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jul 4,2004 2:00pm
Random acts of violence is my fav. thrash band besides wargasm. I dont mind csdo. But honor4death was right about the cocky statments made a while back.

oh and george...drink up in the parkin lot...theres nothin wrong with that!

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jul 4,2004 2:46pm
Oh yeah I forgot about RAOV. So there are better thrash bands in the area. I stand corrected.

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jul 4,2004 3:09pm
Dat's right punk...

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 4,2004 4:30pm
RAOV arent just the best thrash band from around here, they're the best band from around here, period.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 4,2004 4:49pm
Terence said:
RAOV arent just the best thrash band from around here, they're the best band from around here, period.

Ive never seen RAOV.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 4,2004 5:44pm
RAOV has 2 guitarists and the bass/guitars also trade off singer/back up.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 4,2004 5:44pm
there are some RAOV track here:
http://www.returntothepit.com/livestream.php
live from my show.

toggletoggle post by DocsAnthraxGirl at Jul 4,2004 10:55pm
If you're goin' to be drinking in the parking lot, I hope someone will bail you out later. Yeah, that's cool.

toggletoggle post by ChrisBarnes at Jul 5,2004 1:04am
Cannibal Corpse is gay.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 5,2004 3:23am
Wow!! More jealousy.... I like this.... I guess you people don't have anything better to do... Here are some words of advice : It's good to be cocky... you'll last!! Do some work!! Try and help out what's left of the metal scene instead of bitchin' about how you didn't get on a show!!
You have to go out of your way to get to know people... That's how I've got so many connections... We were on POPULAR HOT RODDING TV last year on TNN!! We've helped sponsor a couple of ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR teams in IHRA & NHRA in the past... Also, many larger bands have worn our shirts on stage like : DYING FETUS, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, TYPE-O-NEGATIVE, WARGASM, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, PRO-PAIN, JOEY BELLADONNA, OVERKILL, BRUTAL TRUTH, CANNIBAL CORPSE, BOLT THROWER, D.R.I., DESTRUCTION, EXCITER and KREATOR... Plus, our music will be used in two Hollywood films : SICKO and JOHNNY RAGS in the near future...

All I'm saying is... Stop all of the bullshit... And, work on getting the METAL scene bigger!!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 5,2004 4:27am
how proud we all are of you!

toggletoggle post by you sank my battleship at Jul 5,2004 10:41am
when was the last time the guy from CSDO was at a local show where he wasn't playing and there was no major headliner?

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 5,2004 11:54am
I go to a lot of local shows still...... I go to the BOMBSHELTER 2 or 3 times a month to check out unsigned bands. Every now and then I'll go to CLUB 125 (in Bradford, MA.), BILL'S BAR (Boston), THE ASYLUM (Portland, ME) and sometimes I'll go to Worcester to THE LUCKY DOG and the PALLADIUM. I don't have a lot of time to be running around checking out bands. I'm quite busy!! I run 6 ADULT stores in NH. & MA. Plus, my own band........

toggletoggle post by DocsAnthraxGirl at Jul 5,2004 2:20pm
Eric, don't forget the young bands you've helped out too. At least the ones that have actually opened their ears and listened to your constructive criticism. I know two bands off hand that you've helped out. They also were able to get on some bills with some big bands like DRI and Meliah Rage. Also, we've helped out a bunch of bands, like Belladonna, get good crowds even the night they played Jarrod's the same night Anthrax was playing in Leomister. I'm glad I opened my ears four years ago to what you had to say.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jul 5,2004 2:29pm
ChrisBarnes said:
Cannibal Corpse is gay.

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEESSSSS

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 6,2004 6:01am
CC are far from gay.Anyone here think this show will sell out?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 6,2004 8:16am
I doubt it will sell out.
the last time CC played manchvegas, there was 50-ish people there. (nov 9 2002?)

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 6,2004 9:26am
dyingmuse said:
how proud we all are of you!

haha

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 6,2004 9:29am
I hate when bands say 'Come to my show and support the scene!' but then they are never at any other shows.

The scene is not your band, and Random Acts of Violence is doing more to keep the scene alive by creating an underground following here like no other.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 6,2004 9:34am
i would say come to THE show and support all the bands, it's kinda dumb to just say "come to MY show".

and RAOV is damn tight, I'm an a-hole for missing them the last couple of times that I wanted to go.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 6,2004 9:35am
I am banned from this club, so I will have to support the scene another day.

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 6,2004 10:10am
for a band that buys all their tickets and gives them out for free, csdo is still pretty cocky, i dont think anyone here was "jealous" about not getting on this show in this post, im saying you guys think your way better then you really are just because you had some big shows, and some show on the hick network.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 6,2004 10:16am edited Jul 6,2004 10:19am
Boe is at the palladium, so they arent jealous

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 6,2004 10:26am
shhhhh we haven't announced it yet

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 6,2004 4:30pm
CandyStriperDeathOrgy said:
I go to a lot of local shows still...... I go to the BOMBSHELTER 2 or 3 times a month to check out unsigned bands. Every now and then I'll go to CLUB 125 (in Bradford, MA.), BILL'S BAR (Boston), THE ASYLUM (Portland, ME) and sometimes I'll go to Worcester to THE LUCKY DOG and the PALLADIUM.

wow, way to not go to practically any place that has good shows. ever heard of the chopping block and o'briens mr. scene supporter?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 6,2004 5:04pm edited Jul 6,2004 5:05pm
i'm going to this thursday, i'll probably check out CSDO for the hell of it.

Rev, Carina, Hoser, wanna carpool?

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 6,2004 5:59pm
csdo...good for you and all thats goin for you....now stop bragging. Your not makeing many friends by throwing what your band is doing in everyones faces. Alot of us have succsess storys of our own. But the point is we are all doin it for the scene and metal. Not just you!

toggletoggle post by you sank my battleship at Jul 6,2004 6:35pm
I go to a lot of local shows still...... I go to the BOMBSHELTER 2 or 3 times a month to check out unsigned bands. Every now and then I'll go to CLUB 125 (in Bradford, MA.), BILL'S BAR (Boston), THE ASYLUM (Portland, ME) and sometimes I'll go to Worcester to THE LUCKY DOG and the PALLADIUM. I don't have a lot of time to be running around checking out bands. I'm quite busy!! I run 6 ADULT stores in NH. & MA. Plus, my own band........

Really what unsigned bands have you seen?

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 6,2004 7:34pm
Is the Blackstone Valley Douchecrew an unsigned band? Ive seen them,they SUCK!!!

DEATH TO RAPMETAL!!!

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 6,2004 7:35pm
The Bombshelter is a cool club but most of the shows there SUCK.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 6,2004 7:36pm
Hope u dont get caught boozing in your car

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 6,2004 7:38pm
JoeDavolla said:
Is the Blackstone Valley Douchecrew an unsigned band? Ive seen them,they SUCK!!!

DEATH TO RAPMETAL!!!

i have heard of them and yes they suck bad

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 6,2004 7:38pm
JoeDavolla said:
The Bombshelter is a cool club but most of the shows there SUCK.

amen...

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 6,2004 7:40pm
can anyone say narcissisim!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 6,2004 7:54pm
JoeDavolla said:

if youve actually seen that band live, you are obviously not attending any decent shows.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 6,2004 9:10pm edited Jul 6,2004 9:10pm
Ignore this.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 7,2004 3:41am
You know, you guys are a bunch of idiots!!!!! You started all of this BULLSHIT.... 'Cause, you didn't get onto the CANNIBAL CORPSE show!!!! When people throw shit in my face..... I throw it back a lot harder!!!! I'm trying to tell you losers to stick together and work to make the scene better. But, you'd rather bitch and dump on me...... Boy, jealousy is running like crazy all through this thread........ I can't believe it!!!! Get a life!!!!

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 7,2004 6:59am
actually no, i started the bullshit when joedevola post that we should all go early and see you guys play, and he started being cocky saying your 100 times better then the black dhali murders and decapitaed, not because im jealous that im not on the show, i could care less about being on the show cuz i hate cannibal corpse anyway.... everytime you post on here you just rag on all the bands you play with or list all the reasons why your so good, when no one cares that your on the same label as nuclear assult, or you music was in a movie....just stick to promoting the whole show and not just your band.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 7,2004 8:56am
You know, you guys are a bunch of idiots!!!!! You started all of this BULLSHIT.... 'Cause, you didn't get onto the CANNIBAL CORPSE show!!!! When people throw shit in my face..... I throw it back a lot harder!!!! I'm trying to tell you losers to stick together and work to make the scene better. But, you'd rather bitch and dump on me...... Boy, jealousy is running like crazy all through this thread........ I can't believe it!!!! Get a life!!!!

you outta re-think your approach calling people here idiots won't make you any fans.

no one threw shit into your face no one is jealous here

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 7,2004 8:58am
everyone go to this tomorrow! lets show corpse that NH has some fuckin metalheads who actually go to shows instead of staying home smoking, and organizing closets.

toggletoggle post by honor4death nli at Jul 7,2004 12:16pm
its definitly not worth the ride from the south shore, ill just wait till the BDM, and Cattle Decapitation are at the palladium...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 7,2004 12:29pm
pshh whatever, i go to palladium shows all the time and i'm way above north shore... rev goes to shows in ct midweek on worknights that crazy bastard.

toggletoggle post by honor4death nli at Jul 7,2004 2:42pm
yea, but the only reason i would be going to that show would be to see BDM, and decapitated (i know they arn't on the show anymore), i dont really like cannible corpse, so ill just wait till they come back around here.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 7,2004 3:10pm
does anyone know if cattle decapitation is playing the manchester show? or is it just cc, bdm, severed, csdo?

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 7,2004 3:23pm
Cattle Decapitation

All Dates Shown - Items 1 thru 50 of 67
Print
Limit Date Range: to

Page: 1 2 | >

Date City, ST Venue
Fri 07/16/04 San Diego, CA SOMA
Sat 07/17/04 Anaheim, CA Chain Reaction
Sun 07/18/04 Fresno, CA Big Game Studios
Mon 07/19/04 Bakersfield, CA Jerry's Pizza & Pub
Tue 07/20/04 Lancaster, CA El Dorado
Wed 07/21/04 Ventura, CA The Loft
Thu 07/22/04 Aptos, CA Aptos Club
Sat 07/24/04 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theatre
Sun 07/25/04 Salt Lake City, UT DV8
Mon 07/26/04 Fort Collins, CO Starlight
Wed 07/28/04 Denver, CO Climax Lounge
Thu 07/29/04 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
Fri 07/30/04 Milwaukee, WI U.S. Cellular Arena
Sat 07/31/04 Des Moines, IA Hairy Mary's
Sun 08/01/04 Minneapolis, MN Ascot Room @ Quest Club
Mon 08/02/04 Omaha, NE Ranch Bowl
Tue 08/03/04 Detroit, MI The Shelter
Wed 08/04/04 Toledo, OH West Masonic Temple
Thu 08/05/04 Reading, PA The Silo
Fri 08/06/04 Irvington, NJ Cricket Club
Sat 08/07/04 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance
Sun 08/08/04 Hartford, CT Webster Theatre / Underground
Mon 08/09/04 Farmingdale, NY Downtown
Tue 08/10/04 Richmond, VA Nanci Raygun
Wed 08/11/04 Baltimore, MD Thunderdome
Fri 08/13/04 Portland, ME The Asylum
Sat 08/14/04 Worcester, MA The Palladium
Mon 08/16/04 Hagerstown, MD Wilson Ruritan
Tue 08/17/04 Nashville, TN The 5 Spot
Wed 08/18/04 Davenport, IA Quad City Live
Thu 08/19/04 Cedar Falls, IA Reverb
Sun 09/12/04 Houston, TX International Ballroom
Mon 09/13/04 Shreveport, LA Lil' Joe's Tavern
Tue 09/14/04 Baton Rouge, LA 415 Club
Wed 09/15/04 Tampa, FL Brass Mug
Thu 09/16/04 Jacksonville, FL Thee Imperial
Fri 09/17/04 Atlanta, GA The Masquerade
Sat 09/18/04 Fayetteville, NC Jesters Pub
Sun 09/19/04 Baltimore, MD Thunderdome
Mon 09/20/04 New York, NY B.B. King's Blues Club
Tue 09/21/04 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero / Balcony Bar
Wed 09/22/04 Hartford, CT Webster Theatre / Underground
Thu 09/23/04 Pittsburgh, PA Mr. Smalls Fun House/Theatre
Fri 09/24/04 Cincinnati, OH Bogart's
Sat 09/25/04 East Dubuque, IL Arena
Sun 09/26/04 Minneapolis, MN Ascot Room @ Quest Club
Mon 09/27/04 Chicago, IL House Of Blues
Wed 09/29/04 Denver, CO Bluebird Theater
Fri 10/01/04 Seattle, WA Graceland
Sat 10/02/04 Portland, OR Roseland Theater
CONCERT SCHEDULE

Cattle Decapitation

All Dates Shown - Items 51 thru 67 of 67
Print
Limit Date Range: to

< | Page: 1 2

Date City, ST Venue
Sun 10/03/04 San Francisco, CA The Pound SF
Mon 10/04/04 San Diego, CA 4th & B
Tue 10/05/04 West Hollywood, CA House Of Blues
Wed 10/06/04 Santa Ana, CA Galaxy Theatre
Thu 10/07/04 Las Vegas, NV House Of Blues
Fri 10/08/04 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theatre
Sat 10/09/04 Oklahoma City, OK Bricktown Live
Sun 10/10/04 San Antonio, TX The Sanctuary
Mon 10/11/04 Corpus Christi, TX El Palacio Ballroom
Tue 10/12/04 Houston, TX Fat Cat's (formerly Mary Jane's)
Wed 10/13/04 Columbia, MO Mojo's
Thu 10/14/04 Memphis, TN Hi-Tone
Fri 10/15/04 Springfield, MO The Rockwell
Thu 10/21/04 Baltimore, MD Side Bar
Fri 10/22/04 Wilkes-Barre, PA Cafe Metropolis
Sat 10/23/04 Poughkeepsie, NY The Chance
Sun 10/24/04 New York, NY B.B. King's Blues Club

toggletoggle post by Paul FOD at Jul 7,2004 3:27pm
If cattle decapitation plays tommorow ill cry, ive got to sit through BDM thats bad enough. Severed savior is gonna steal the show -I-

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 7,2004 3:27pm
thanks jim

ah well at least they're playing in portland.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 7,2004 3:30pm
why would you cry about cattle decapitation? their fuckin vocals are rediculous live.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2004 4:01pm
yeah, he sounds like a pig being slaughtered.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 7,2004 4:48pm
black stone vally crew...man I had to play with them alot when I was in auditory dysfunction......ughh

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 7,2004 5:09pm
Not worth the ride huh?? Hmm...

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jul 7,2004 5:16pm
BDM, Decapitated,and Cattle Decapitation at the palladium

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 8,2004 5:07am
I was talking about the other thread that was started a couple of weeks ago....... This is just the "part two" thread......... Go back and take a look at the bitchin' and the jealous crap...........

Anyway, bring extra money with you. We're going to raffle off some PORN (may'be even a Parris Hilton dvd) at the show tonight!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 8,2004 8:57am edited Jul 8,2004 8:58am
you mean the one where I posted why do they have a THRASH METAL band opening on a DEATH METAL show i wasn't bitching about YOUR band i was mearly saying with all the great local DEATH METAL bands around here it didn't make sence to me to have a THRASH METAL band opening for that show

i am far from jelous my band is opening for SUFFOCATION and MASTODON at the PALLADIUM you may have heard of em.

you said somwhere that you do shows opening for national bands and they(the club) put on these JUMP DA' FUCK UP style bands on there and they don't really fit the bill do they? NO! in my opinion a thrash band dosen't really fit the cannibal corpse show it's absolutly nuthing against your band you know i like your band and if that was a nuke assault, destruction, exodus or kreator show you guys would fit nicely on it.

it's cool that you got on it but i don't think you should rub peoples noses in it.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 9:06am

so who from RTTP is going tonight?

if anyone wants a porphyria demo / sticker lemme know and i'll bring em.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 8,2004 9:10am edited Jul 8,2004 9:19am
i wana go but i am old and have to work tommrow so i can't i really wanna check out BDM(i i hear a lot about these folks) and severed savior

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 8,2004 9:11am
i can't go...i'm going to work late tonight

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jul 8,2004 9:13am edited Jul 8,2004 9:13am
SUBJUGATE said:
you mean the one where I posted why do they have a THRASH METAL band opening on a DEATH METAL show i wasn't bitching about YOUR band i was mearly saying with all the great local DEATH METAL bands around here it didn't make sence to me to have a THRASH METAL band opening for that show

i am far from jelous my band is opening for SUFFOCATION and MASTODON at the PALLADIUM you may have heard of em.

you said somwhere that you do shows opening for national bands and they(the club) put on these JUMP DA' FUCK UP style bands on there and they don't really fit the bill do they? NO! in my opinion a thrash band dosen't really fit the cannibal corpse show it's absolutly nuthing against your band you know i like your band and if that was a nuke assault, destruction, exodus or kreator show you guys would fit nicely on it.

it's cool that you got on it but i don't think you should rub peoples noses in it.

exactly my point through this whole thread!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2004 9:34am
RA: I'm going and I want stickers.

I'm going with tom. anyone out there that doesn't go is a moron. trust me, this show is going to slay.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 8,2004 9:43am
i wanna go really i do but i need to be here tommrow

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 8,2004 9:47am
you already have an excuse.. remember, you are old.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 9:49am
jim do you need to go into work at 1am or something?

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 8,2004 10:10am
i'n in at 5.30am

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 8,2004 10:10am edited Jul 8,2004 10:11am
you leave at 4 am right?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 8,2004 10:12am
the_reverend said:
RA: I'm going and I want stickers.

I'm going with tom. anyone out there that doesn't go is a moron. trust me, this show is going to slay.

This show should be in Boston, at a club I can go to.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 10:16am
Joe/NotCommon said:

This show should be in Boston, at a club I can go to.

you sure they'd even remember who you were?

shave your gotee or something, or put on a wig.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 8,2004 10:21am
I did shave my goattee off, actually. I don't think I am going to grow it back either.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 10:32am
i'm pretty sure that I didn't see a picture of you on the wall at the door.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 8,2004 1:23pm
I would go if I could set up my distro.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jul 8,2004 1:44pm
CSDO rules...He was playing thrash metal when you were a glimmer in your mother's eye.

toggletoggle post by Paul FOD at Jul 8,2004 2:30pm
ill be there tonight.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 2:42pm
sick, cya there

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Jul 8,2004 2:57pm
ugh! that's tonight? FUCK :-(

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 8,2004 3:04pm

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 8,2004 5:40pm
RustedAngel said:

i think i may go. and id love a demo. maybe we can trade...ill have demos and shirts with me.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 8,2004 5:47pm
ill be going to this. tom, bring some stickers for me.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 5:50pm
dyingmuse said:
RustedAngel said:

i think i may go. and id love a demo. maybe we can trade...ill have demos and shirts with me.

nice! sounds like a deal, i wish our shirts were ready...hehe.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 8,2004 5:50pm
blue said:
ill be going to this. tom, bring some stickers for me.

will doooo neegaaaa

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 8,2004 5:54pm
tom, please give an extra to aaron for me

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 9,2004 3:16am
this show was fucking amazing!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 9,2004 3:19am
Alex Webster is an awesome guy. I totally blew by Blue on 93 South... B-)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2004 4:05am
dying from a migraine..
pictures uploading.

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Jul 9,2004 5:21am
sucks i had the nightshift tonight so i couldnt go..im just getting back from work now

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 9:55am edited Jul 9,2004 9:57am
kickass time!!! I didn't get home till 3:40 and I only live 45 min away.

It was insanely hot in that place, like rediculous unsanitary hot... they need to either install some ventilation, open up a back door, or make people smoke outside and put some industrial fans in there.

I'd have to say SEVERED SAVIOR defintely stole the show... CSDO's music was decent slayer style but the vocals were not my thing (and I love kreator, exodus, overkill) .... BDM was good as always, but it was kind of sad and not the same without cory on the drums. The new guy didn't seem so tight with his double bass as cory was. CORPSE rocked hard despite the unbearable heat. I couldn't imagine playing that stage, I was dying just standing there.

toggletoggle post by 603 bangin at Jul 9,2004 10:10am
We need more show with that many girls.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 10:30am
oh yeah, there were definetly some hot chicks there, god damn. (HOSER don't read this) especially a few of the girls working...

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jul 9,2004 12:15pm
The fucking building was sweating it was so hot.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 12:30pm
look it's me ruining aarons brutal pics once again

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2004 12:32pm
man, talk about horrid pictures... it was 1 milion degrees in there and humid as hell so my lens was fogged up constantly. I had to wipe it down in between each shot. also, the bombshelter has a new set up that I don't really care for. makes it harder to get up and close to the bands. Also, they contract out the security. good cause if anything goes wrong, it's the security companies fault and not the bs... the problem is they don't really know anything and stop people, like me from going and shooting. the only way I get them to stop is to tell them that if they have an issue, go talk to serge. just ask rusted angel's brother about after the show.

with that said, since my first time at that place, they have gotten it together. The attendance at their shows has gotten better and better. I bet there was 200 people there last night. props to serge/todd/bs for continuing to give DM a place to play. also, props to everyone that came out to the show last night. seemed like 50+ people from this board were there. now let's get them to put in some industrial fans in there to clear the air and the bs would be a really killer club.

top 3 most said things last night
1) damn it's fucking hot in there
2) did you see what I posted on "the board" (meaning this one)
3) the guy was screaming with blood pouring out of his face.

csdo: they played all their usual tracks that I knew. minus the stopping, it sounded pretty good. fun-old thrash. I guess they no longer have mike justin in their folds... which is too bad. the new guy was ok. his performance was 100x better than his last set that I saw. still, it's not as tight as mike.'s playing.

severed savior: god damn... they were so good. I wished they would have gotten a longer set. it seemed so short. I got a copy of the drummer's side project, I wonder if it's just as good. their crowd response was awesome too. seems like a lot of people there actually knew them (maybe from the bloodletting tour?). definitly a band that metalblade should snatch up.

black dahlia murder: always such fun to see them. they were having some technical dificulties. I think the drum triggers were messed up or something. granted, the new drummer isn't as tech as corey was, but it was still good. maybe he'll be back... pushing passed the technical issues took them a minute or so to start up before most songs (giving shout-outs to AlGoratory, patho productions [where BDM must have spend all their money], and this site). once they started up though it was awesome, ripping through tracks and with tevor (singer) crawling all over the crowd.

cannibal corpse: happy birthday corpse grinder. if I had known, I would have brought him a cake. he could have put it out with a whirl-wind head
bang. this was my first time seeing them with out jack. it was a little odd, but still sounded sick. what else can I say about them that I've said before? I did notice one thing; fans go to see cannibal corpse yelling "corpse grinder", musicians go yelling "alex".

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 9,2004 12:35pm
oh! and I wanted to take a picture of nolin (ex-life-at-zero)/his little girl and chris (ex-life-at-zero)/wife. a nice metal family shots. but I guess they left before I could.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 12:52pm edited Jul 9,2004 12:53pm
it seems like CSDO cut into SEVERED's timeslot cause it seemed like they played for a long ass time and severed definetly got less time to play.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 9,2004 1:09pm
i belive mike justin still is in csdo the drumer last nite is csdo's back up drummer cause mike has so many bands i think csdo has a back up bassist too if i remember correctly the guy from red right hand or another nh band i can't remember
i dunno i for sure tho

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 1:10pm
he's from distrust.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 9,2004 1:14pm
yea thats it i knew i knew it but couldn't remember the name of the band

did you know
distrust had their t shirt in an episod of "dawson's creek"

toggletoggle post by Paul FOD at Jul 9,2004 3:46pm
Goodtimes last night.

CSDO- not my thing and they played WAY to long

Severed savior - band I came for. They opened with fecalpheliac killing everyone. its simple SS took every band that played and blew them right the fuck away. The best sound of the night also. Everything sounded clear and heavy as hell. Horns to SS for being the only truly brutal band on this tour -I-

BDM - gayest shit ive ever heard. Their new drummer is pathetic the sound was awful I dont know why this band is even on this tour. Bunch of hardcore kids attempting to play metal.

Cannibal corpse - lol seeing them for about the 8th time. They had a weak set list. I left after devoured by vermin. I wanted to see them play more shit off the wretched spawn.

REV! Severed savior is already on the best label around (unique leader) fuck metal blade!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 9,2004 3:50pm
fuck, I wanted to be back in time for this show. Just saw corpse down here in chile at a basket ball court, and it rocked. Oh well.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jul 9,2004 4:43pm
Chile??? the country? cool
my half of my family is from there. do tell.

toggletoggle post by 603bangin at Jul 9,2004 7:49pm
I heard there was a bangbus filmed outside.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 9,2004 8:35pm
ya g... straight up bangbus fo shizzle, 781 repreSENT!!!11

toggletoggle post by Anonymous at Jul 9,2004 8:40pm
603bangin said:
I heard there was a bangbus filmed outside.

What do u mean? what happened outside last night? which bus?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 9,2004 8:56pm
what the fuck is a bang bus?

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 9,2004 9:17pm
CSDO only played for 30 minutes.If u think that was to fucking long then u should have stayed outside during their set.How about those 2 chicks working there last night.The chick with the Hooters shirt and her friend were so fucking hot!!!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 9,2004 9:33pm
dude... they played longer than 30 minutes... it was definitely in the 45 minute mark.

toggletoggle post by jake at Jul 9,2004 9:49pm
Paul FOD said:
...BDM - gayest shit ive ever heard. Their new drummer is pathetic the sound was awful I dont know why this band is even on this tour. Bunch of hardcore kids attempting to play metal...

pfft hahahahaha. probably the most accurate description of the total fucking trash that is the black dahlia murder.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 10:07pm edited Jul 9,2004 10:19pm
Paul FOD said:
Goodtimes last night.
BDM - gayest shit ive ever heard. Their new drummer is pathetic the sound was awful I dont know why this band is even on this tour. Bunch of hardcore kids attempting to play metal.

that's pretty harsh dude, they work hard and tour like motherfuckers for being young. Why aren't you doing the same if it's so easy? They are all awesome kids and you wouldn't even know cause apparently your too 1337 to even consider that. I'll admit their not ultra brutal like severed obviously, but they are a fun band and they have a lot of respect for all the bands you love, probably more so than you. They also get to play with all their favorite bands they respect.

I read all your shit about metal kids talking shit about other kids blah blah, and people not supporting the scene blah blah, yet I saw all the members of BDM spending all their money on merch at autopsy666's distro. (porphyria demo included).

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Jul 9,2004 10:36pm
Just to let you all know, BDM didn't spend a dime, we traded CDs.

Damn, my forehead has been hot since the show ended, I fucking hope I don't get sick!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 10:50pm
AUTOPSY_666 said:
Just to let you all know, BDM didn't spend a dime, we traded CDs.

at least they are making an effort to check shit out.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 9,2004 10:56pm
hoser said:
what the fuck is a bang bus?

you are a disgrace to the porn industry.

www.bangbus.com you douuuuche!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 10,2004 12:26am
BDM are good shits. Paul, you would like them if you chilled with them. Yes, I know they sound like At the Gates but they're a great band live.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jul 10,2004 1:23am
Hahahahahahaha....awesome. One of those chicks is my girlfriend...I guess that I should start renting her out....

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 10,2004 2:13am
A lot of people had a good time!! The show had more than 300 people.... Pretty good turn-out!!
I see people are still blabbin' bullshit here..... If you remembered, just about everybody was headbanging and slamming during our set. A lot of people showed up wearing CSDO shirts.......
By the way, we only played for 35 minutes...........

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 10,2004 2:40am
And yes, Mike Justian is still with us.... The guy we had the other night is our fill-in guy. Our bass player Dave Ulrich was in Distrust.... He also plays with Suicide Contest.

Yo Jim Ash (subjugate) I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned the first thread..... But, now I am!!! O.k. it's not alright for us to play with CANNIBAL CORPSE. But, it's alright for you to play with OVER KILL..... Did somebody say "double standard"....... Plus, two years ago you were almost begging to play anywhere with us....

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 10,2004 3:14am
blah blah blah, go have your songs played in movies and talk about how awesome your band is doing everywhere else but here.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 10,2004 3:25am
More jealousy........ That's right "TheGreatSpaldino"...... Keep it coming....

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 10,2004 3:34am edited Jul 10,2004 3:35am
heh, im far from being jealous. i was there at the show and i had to almost power nap through your set. im all for thrash but honestly, i was completely unimpressed by anything you played. if i wanted to hear stuff like that i would put on Anthrax, Dark Angel, Sodom, Slayer, Death Angel, Incubus, Sepultura, Exodus, OverKill, or Kreator or something. and your vocals suck beyond comprehension. there was also nothing i wouldnt be able to play in about 10 minutes. not much skill involved at all and since your tunes arent really enjoyable i have to judge the technicality of your music and as i just said, there really isnt much. I'd also much rather listen to Random Acts of Violence, they destroy you guys ten-fold. seriously though, if i was jealous, i wouldnt post anything at all so you can omit that theory from your mind. thanks for wasting 40+ minutes of my life.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 10,2004 3:42am
O.k. fag, you've got your opinion... Why do you think we've lasted for 16 years? We don't give up like most shitty bands (some are on this board).... Boy, you've got an ego problem..... You must've played in a band that nobody went to go see........ Then you broke up!! Wow....

By the way, me and CORPSEGRINDER hung out for several hours after the show. My ex-drummer Josh Sweeney played in MONSTROSITY with him back in 1994......

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 10,2004 4:11am
no... i played in a band that people go see and want to go see. you lasted 16 years because you most likely havent progressed much as musicians and are just too old to go any get better now so you just continue doing the same thing. i mean... when was the last time yolu guys did anything around here? the only other time i heard you mentioned was because you played a show at Jarrod's place or something... and that is something to be really proud about.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jul 10,2004 9:45am
Yo Jim Ash (subjugate) I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned the first thread..... But, now I am!!! O.k. it's not alright for us to play with CANNIBAL CORPSE. But, it's alright for you to play with OVER KILL..... Did somebody say "double standard"....... Plus, two years ago you were almost begging to play anywhere with us....

that was a fully mixed line up it had 09.12.03 @ The Palladium in Worcester, MA. All ages. 7pm. w/ Overkill, All That Remains, havochate, Blistered Earth & b.o.e.
overkill has some very heavy songs i would even say brutal horrorscope is a devistating cd(if you put that cd and ours on at the same time aside from our style vocals we fit very well) and i think we fit well with a band like that now if it were say 1988 style overkill then no we definantly wouldn't fit with em but they have grown and gotten heavier over the years.

i never said it wasn't alright for you to play the C.C. show what i said was "there are a ton of great death metal band around that would have fit better" and yea there are other thrash bands that would have fit better on the overkill show too one of em was actually on it Blistered Earth buy hey shit happens we got on it cool for us you got on the C.C. show cool for you

i/b.o.e. don't beg for shows EVER!!! (it's my policy) yes was i trying to get on a show and play with you guys i like you guys a lot have for a long time that hasn't changed

i'm all for having a thrash death gind hardcore show and if i remember correctly you basicly didn't want to play with us i guess except for that R.I. show

whatever it all good no hard feelings on my end

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 10,2004 10:30am
O.k. fag, you've got your opinion... Why do you think we've lasted for 16 years? We don't give up like most shitty bands (some are on this board).... Boy, you've got an ego problem..... You must've played in a band that nobody went to go see........ Then you broke up!! Wow....

By the way, me and CORPSEGRINDER hung out for several hours after the show. My ex-drummer Josh Sweeney played in MONSTROSITY with him back in 1994......

I think it's weird that you just started posting here, you say how your band supports the local scene and plays shows all the time... BUT we never hear of your band playing any shows. Who cares how long your band has been around? Just because you're an old band doesn't mean your a good band like exodus, overkill.

And no, 'Almost everyone' was NOT headbanging to your band, actually the few people dancing were actually mocking you guys. The few people who were into your music and wearing your shirts were either old, or just overweight and too lazy to discover anything new.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 10,2004 10:44am
LMAO!!! To lazy huh?? I dont think so.I just prefer Old School Thrash/Death/and Grindcore Metal.Throw in some Judas Priest,Mercyful Fate, Black Sabbath,Venom,and Celtic Frost also.Im waiting for someone to say that Im "close minded".

toggletoggle post by Nolin04 at Jul 10,2004 11:47am
the_reverend said:
oh! and I wanted to take a picture of nolin (ex-life-at-zero)/his little girl and chris (ex-life-at-zero)/wife. a nice metal family shots. but I guess they left before I could.

Yeah, we left before the end of the set. Wanted to stay, but Chris had to work.
Oh well, we saw most of Cannibal\'s set( i thought they sounded better when they played Chantilly\'s, but they still sounded good.)
We christened my daughter into the ranks of death metal. She likes Cannibal, and Severed Savior.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jul 10,2004 12:25pm

I smoked weed with tom from slayer...so ...I guess I'm cool too right? And hung out with the guys in cannibal at the rat with immolation, And hung out with immolation in salem on halloween. So who cares...so your a personable guy. But your not making friends here. And theres not any shitty bands on this board that I know of....I dont know man..your pissing on your own scene and your own kind as far as im concerned.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 10,2004 12:41pm edited Jul 10,2004 12:41pm

BY THE WAY FAG, there wasn't even several hours after the show....

Several hours = 2 minutes.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 10,2004 5:36pm
Cant we all just get along??

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Jul 10,2004 5:37pm
Josh Sweeney(RIP)

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 5:57pm
josh was the man. we will have that damn benifit show too damn it!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 6:17pm
RustedAngel said:

BY THE WAY FAG, there wasn't even several hours after the show....

Several hours = 2 minutes.

i liked this board way better when CandyStriperDeathOrgy wasnt running his mouth. who is that? is that the wookie? man whats with that lame assed comment. are you cool now? because you hung out with c.c.?
dude thats just lame! whatever.

anyhow i had a blast at the show. i saw many many cool people that i have not seen in a while. im very happy that so many metalheads could make it to the show.
i really enjoyed severed savior, they were pissa! BDM was cool i liked the guitar playing and the singer were cool too. c c were awesome besides the muddy mix. and csdo...well never really cared for their music, im not really into thrash. all in all a good night. i got fucking wasted because of hosers girlfrien giving me free shot after free shot. i must have drank 15 of those. on top of 3 or 4 beers. i woke up with the worst hangover then had to lay block all day. that sucked.

cheers to the new england scene \m/

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 6:18pm
ohh i forgot this

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 10,2004 6:33pm

Back in 1990, me and Chris Barnes wrote all of CC's catalog...yeah, me and Immortal go way back, fishing with Abbath's son...good times. Oh then there was that time when me and Nodtveidt burned down some churches and killed some fags.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 10,2004 6:44pm
me and nick barker blew a bunch of lines off a dead hookers snatch back in 97... that was awesome

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 10,2004 7:02pm
yeha, so me and Dani Filth...yeah, we're related. yup. hang out all the time.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 10,2004 7:04pm

Fucking Metal!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 10,2004 7:06pm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 10,2004 7:06pm
I need to trash crazy browser.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 10,2004 7:50pm edited Jul 10,2004 7:50pm
this one time at bandcamp i hung out with terrance from ascendancy. i swear to god im not lying. and then we toured together in a nuclear assault cover band...terrance can sing just like jonh connoley.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jul 11,2004 5:36am
Fuck all ya'll...hung out with me old buddy Tim from Porphyria tanight... Good times... Except all his buddies wanted to play Depeche Mode.I don't get it?

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jul 11,2004 5:38am
We had a black metal versus death metal arm wresting match... good times... Odin won... translation: CNV bitch....

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 11,2004 5:39am
good seeing all the good new hampshire folk like Dan of Shroud and Paul of CNV! Ya'll know how to enjoy yourselves.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Jul 11,2004 5:43am
Damn straight! Me and Dan are old school metal rednecks...It was good to meet you man!!! Ya gotta come up and party with us sometime!!!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 11,2004 8:30am
any day man!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 11,2004 8:55am
Terence said:

Back in 1990, me and Chris Barnes wrote all of CC's catalog...yeah, me and Immortal go way back, fishing with Abbath's son...good times. Oh then there was that time when me and Nodtveidt burned down some churches and killed some fags.

wow wookie for such a big band that you are in, how come i cant find one cd nation wide in any stores. you cd must be flying off the shelves, because i cant fimd one copy. even cardinal sin has a cd out and they broke up 15 years ago. but, yep you have been around for 15 years. too bad the music stores dont carry cassattes anymore.

toggletoggle post by Paul FOD at Jul 11,2004 10:24am
I really just dont like BDM . ill explain my words. They are clearly out of place on that tour why not give another band another chance to tour with corpse. Ya they are label mates but come on.BDM tours all the time.Their music just goes no where in my opinon. Do I have to like the black Daila murder to support metal? They like the bands i litsen to more so then me? Dude they probably just got into it like last month . Thats cool i think everyone should get into the music if they appreciate it. But please put a better band on that kind of a tour. Im only 1337 at CS lol. If I offended you tom im sorry bro. I just want to be cool with everyone.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jul 11,2004 1:48pm

I'M IN FUCKING DEHUMANIZED!!!!! do i get a prize now????? come on dude seriously. you look to be in your late 30's at the very least and you're trying to make yourself look cool to a bunch of people who are mostly younger than you on a goddamn internet message board. you know there's a word for people like you... POSER

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jul 11,2004 3:45pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
me and nick barker blew a bunch of lines off a dead hookers snatch back in 97... that was awesome

now would that be deadhooker from this message board, or just some random hooker you found dead?

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 11,2004 5:44pm
hookers are cool

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 11,2004 7:42pm
coldnorthernvengeance said:
Damn straight! Me and Dan are old school metal rednecks...It was good to meet you man!!! Ya gotta come up and party with us sometime!!!

Haha, sounds good to me bro! I hope ya'll listen to Johnny Cash when your drinking. A buddy of mine is always playing that shit when we slug keg beer. I actually made him a compilation cd with you guys on it along with some other good tunes, the kid ain't metal, just a good minded redneck pal. See you guys around! PLAY FUCKING HELVETE!!!!

toggletoggle post by indian413 at Jul 11,2004 11:18pm
ha that toilet is fucking disgusting. musta been a good show

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 12,2004 1:53am
Hey dyingmuse...... The cd 9NITROMETHANE) will be out on Screaming Ferret Wreckords at the end of the summer along with NUCLEAR ASSAULT's new one called "3rd WORLD GENOCIDE". At the end of August SFW is releasing the new ANVIL and the new MELIAH RAGE.

Yo Jim (subjugate)... I don't have any hard feelings toward you or your band.... You guys are the best death metal band in MA. Here's a few others that I like (in the New England area) : CROTALUS, BLISTERED EARTH, RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE, MOLESTED SENSES and GOREHAMMER......

Alright, the bullshit and whining has to stop!! RustedAngel is full of shit!! It seems like the same 4 or 5 people have some kind of problem.... I don't care!! Keep crying!! You know, if you put your energy into something instead of bitchin' about somebody or some band you don't care for.... May'be you might actually do something with your life and go somewhere.... We've toured across the states and played with numerous nationals......... And, helped out many bands over the years!! Anybody that knows me knows that I don't go around talking shit about other bands................... And, I don't go on to guest books and message boards and dump on bands............ I might say something like : Metallica was awesome when they played metal. But, now they suck.......

All of this crap started 'cause we got the CANNIBAL CORPSE show.... What the fuck!! That's stupid!! Whatever!! And yes, everybody had a great time when we hit the stage!! Most people were headbanging and the pit broke out several times.

Here's something else for you to complain about..... Go out and pick up the cd that NUCLEAR ASSAULT put out last year called "ALIVE AGAIN". I played guitar on a song and my name is all over the inside. And, every interview over the past two years that Danny Lilker has done.... he's mentioned my name and CSDO. I was the guy who put them back together..... I also helped put MELIAH RAGE back together....

What I'm trying to say is that you need to make friends in higher places not just on the local level........ Shit, that's why we play shows in NY, NJ, VT, and ME so easy...... We're setting up another show in Plattsburgh, NY in a month or so. I'm looking to take somebody up with us....... Here's the 2 bands that came to mind : CROTALUS or may'be B.O.E.

toggletoggle post by iamwiggins   at Jul 12,2004 1:58am
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 12,2004 2:04am
Why don't you go FUCK yourself!!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 12,2004 4:02am
how old are you man? you are acting like a 9 year old. "oh, im doing this and my band is doing this because we are true to the scene" who gives a fuck? your band blows, screaming ferret blows, if your band was so great, you would have been on a way bigger label a LONG time ago and people would have heard about you for something other than playing at Jarrod's or the Bombshelter. you act like playing out of state is some kind of huge accomplishment when it isnt. also, Molested Senses isnt from MA so umm... yeah. you and your band blows and you arent some kind of rock star so quit talking like you are one.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 12,2004 8:05am

Alright, the bullshit and whining has to stop!! RustedAngel is full of shit!!

All of this crap started 'cause we got the CANNIBAL CORPSE show.... What the fuck!! That's stupid!! Whatever!! And yes, everybody had a great time when we hit the stage!! Most people were headbanging and the pit broke out several times.

you're the one that is full of shit, you said you hung out with corpsegrinder for SEVERAL HOURS after the show... they left soon after the show ended.

I love how you say everybody/most people were going crazy for your band, but they weren't.... MOST everybody wasn't even in the room. For the duration where I did watch your band the people in the pit were mocking you.

I'm not jealous of your band, or because you got on the CC show. I dont' really give shit that you're on a shitty label either. Get your head out of your ass. Your the one that just started posting here magically once you got on the CC show. Show's over, go away.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 12,2004 8:10am
Paul FOD said:
I really just dont like BDM . ill explain my words. They are clearly out of place on that tour why not give another band another chance to tour with corpse. Ya they are label mates but come on.BDM tours all the time.Their music just goes no where in my opinon. Do I have to like the black Daila murder to support metal? They like the bands i litsen to more so then me? Dude they probably just got into it like last month . Thats cool i think everyone should get into the music if they appreciate it. But please put a better band on that kind of a tour. Im only 1337 at CS lol. If I offended you tom im sorry bro. I just want to be cool with everyone.

okay, you're not into melodic metal being played by kids our age? no big deal. Just don't talk shit about em if you don't even know them. "they probably just got into them last month" I know for a fact that is bullshit, I've seen cory's music collection and it's fucking enourmous. I thought I had a lot, don't be so cocky just because they don't play severed type metal doesn't mean they aren't into brutal metal. The BDM guys were out front for the entire SS set.

ps. CS IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by indian413 at Jul 12,2004 2:41pm
somebody better whipe there mouth with charmens, cos your talking shit!

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at Jul 12,2004 3:22pm
CSDO... OK

Q) who owns the label that your band is on?

A) you (why because you suck and nobody would ever pick you guys up)

Q) how is your label funded?

A) Daddys porn shops..

Dude you've probably been living in your parents basement for 16 years since you started your shitty ass band that no one respects or even likes..except you and your old ass friends

The only reason your label excist now is because of Nuclear Assualt getting back together.. which I'm sure you'll be paying plenty in royalties and will not make a dime off record sales.

As far as your name being all over the NA cd it's probably because you put the damn thing out and put your name all over it.

plain and simple you are not helping by telling everyone how cool you are. Your a poser with porn money.. get back in the jerk off booth were you belong

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 12,2004 3:29pm
soulsnot said:
CSDO... OK

A) Daddys porn shops..

Dude you've probably been living in your parents basement for 16 years since you started your shitty ass band that no one respects or even likes..except you and your old ass friends

The only reason your label excist now is because of Nuclear Assualt getting back together.. which I'm sure you'll be paying plenty in royalties and will not make a dime off record sales.

As far as your name being all over the NA cd it's probably because you put the damn thing out and put your name all over it.

plain and simple you are not helping by telling everyone how cool you are. Your a poser with porn money.. get back in the jerk off booth were you belong

CandyStriper, you were just

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jul 12,2004 6:38pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
how old are you man? you are acting like a 9 year old. "oh, im doing this and my band is doing this because we are true to the scene" who gives a fuck? your band blows, screaming ferret blows, if your band was so great, you would have been on a way bigger label a LONG time ago and people would have heard about you for something other than playing at Jarrod's or the Bombshelter. you act like playing out of state is some kind of huge accomplishment when it isnt. also, Molested Senses isnt from MA so umm... yeah. you and your band blows and you arent some kind of rock star so quit talking like you are one.

adam, my thoughts exactly. i mean shit, i have yet to play IN MY HOME STATE. if CSDO was such a great band with so many fans, why, after 16 years, are they still nothing more than an opening band???

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Jul 12,2004 7:27pm
you people are boring haha,I had fun met some cool people,got some killer CD's from Rusted Angel(Porphyria), Autopsy 666(pathos prod) the foetopsy disc is killer,also got,Stabwound,Dehumanized,Wasteform and the new Ascendancy which all kick ass... by the way for the person who commented on the good looking chick in the hooters shirt....SHE IS 16 buddy...haha her friend is also 16! I had a pissa time thought Severed savior stole the show and their Merch guy who is also in the side project CARNIVOROUS said he wants to bring his band to the shelter soon..All the bands loved the place. PS- JOE (Not Common), your not banned ,I never said that, you just got a big mouth and owe me an apology for runnin it,when you did not even know me ...I'd gladly let you in any show .One more thing Al(goratory) you left without gettin me that Goratory Shirt ya little drunk haha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 12,2004 7:37pm
16? I'm all over it! hahaha

there should be an
GORATORY
CARNIVOROUS (got the disc as well, sick!)
ASCENDANCY
PORPHYRIA
bombshelter show someday ;)

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed that Severed Savior stole the show. Nice to see them with 2 guitar players this time around.

al, make the goratory shirts in small, not everyone is gigantic

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 12,2004 8:53pm
ok i must correct you man. screaming ferret is not, in any way owned by eric or anyone in csdo. its actually tim, travis and ben's label. the only reason i care about this post is that we are putting out our album through this label. they have damn good distro in europe and thats all i care about. the rest of your post is probably true. the whole idea of retro or reunion albums makes me sick and anyone could buy the rights to na or anvil or meliah rage. but why, that shit died out for a reason...its crap. old nuc was awesome...when i was 14, but whatever.
anyway i still think csdo is running his mouth and should go run it somewhere else. everyone else on this board is cool to me. and this scene still kicks ass! cheers to rev and our local bands for keeping this scene alive \m/ by the way thanks tom for the cd i like it, its pretty fucking killer man. i forgot to give you a shroud cd. ill hook it up when i see ya again ill swallow you soul ill swallow you soul!!!!!!!

soulsnot said:
CSDO... OK

A) Daddys porn shops..

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 12,2004 9:03pm
RustedAngel said:
16? I'm all over it! hahaha

there should be an
GORATORY
CARNIVOROUS (got the disc as well, sick!)
ASCENDANCY
PORPHYRIA
bombshelter show someday ;)

I'm all for playing the Bombsheltah.
I informed those 16 year olds that their boyfriends better be taking good care of them or else they'll have to deal with me.

toggletoggle post by drdeath  at Jul 12,2004 9:13pm
blue get real, your band sux more dick than p-town bro. who cares if kubrick plays at OB's. you guys are soft core and without Pete you are softer than puppy shit.

toggletoggle post by drdeath  at Jul 12,2004 9:28pm
JOE get ready for Bile Duct out of NH, saw them a week ago at a bro's basement. so sick...YOU need to check the demo out

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 12,2004 10:06pm
drdeath, where are you from? you in a band? noticed your link to anus.

toggletoggle post by goratory  at Jul 12,2004 10:23pm
oh man, I was cocked at that show. Sorry Tod. I do owe you a shirt though.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 13,2004 2:06am
aols ... gggggh ow is jjjj ggggggi coklked ithgt nwo

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 13,2004 6:13am
come on dude thats a bit harsh!
the kubric are cool mo fo's.
drdeath said:
blue get real, your band sux more dick than p-town bro. who cares if kubrick plays at OB's. you guys are soft core and without Pete you are softer than puppy shit.

toggletoggle post by drdeath  at Jul 13,2004 10:27am edited Jul 13,2004 12:23pm
what is Jack Owen doing these days?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 13,2004 10:31am
drdeath said:

Making fun of blue is awesome, except when it comes from fags like you.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 13,2004 11:18am
are you going to go to the bombshelter now that you're not banned from it? (even though you never really were)

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 13,2004 11:35am
actually i do remember them or somone saying he was banned from there but i dunno who it was that posted it

regardless it's cool they will let him in there joe really is a nice fella and he truly loves and suports the scene

i wouldn't mind playing the b-shelta again somtime either **hint hint**

toggletoggle post by drdeath  at Jul 13,2004 12:19pm
joe, funny thing is you dont even know me, but be sure that you will very soon. ironically i do know you! i am gonna fucking strangle your punk ass you fake piece of shit and rest assured I WILL thoroughly enjoy kicking the ever living shit outta you. call me a fag? i get hard ons to kill little cunts like you....

toggletoggle post by drDEATH  at Jul 13,2004 4:18pm
joe

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jul 13,2004 5:35pm
joe is the man

toggletoggle post by Todd (bombshelter) at Jul 13,2004 7:52pm

GORATORY
CARNIVOROUS
ASCENDANCY
PORPHYRIA

This at the shelter some day? ,lemme work on it...
Will you people come to see it though? i'd probably make it all ages just to fill up the club a little more. And I'd have to wait and see when Carnivorous can get to the east coast .

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 13,2004 8:08pm
keep in mind that probably no one wants to sell tickets dude.

toggletoggle post by iamwiggins   at Jul 13,2004 8:30pm
cheers to making things all ages. esp you shelter folks

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 13,2004 9:45pm edited Jul 13,2004 9:52pm
Todd said:

GORATORY
CARNIVOROUS
ASCENDANCY
PORPHYRIA

This at the shelter some day? ,lemme work on it...
Will you people come to see it though? i'd probably make it all ages just to fill up the club a little more. And I'd have to wait and see when Carnivorous can get to the east coast .

hehe that'd be sick, possibly add another bigger band to headline it... malignancy? misery index? I wouldn't mind selling tickets if it came down to it as long as there isn't like a 'sell 100 tickets or you have to pay us $1,000' deal. hahaha. It really comes down to picking bands who you know promote their shows.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 13,2004 10:02pm
Hey Dan from Shroud.... Are you getting in on this bullshit too? Not a good thing!!!!!

Anybody who plays at the Bombshelter will have to sell tickets..... Serge will be making sure of that!! He wants people coming through the door.... In the 5 times we've played there.... We've always brought people in..... This is what the clubs want..... It's not how good you are or how good you guys think you are!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 13,2004 10:07pm
Keep talking shit....... The place was packed when we went on.... Ask the Reverend..... He was taking pictures.....

Anyway, I don't care about what you few loser's think. It's all good.... Instead of flappin' you could be doing something for your band......

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jul 13,2004 10:25pm
Instead of flappin' you could be doing something for your band......

so could you

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 13,2004 10:36pm
the place was not packed when CSDO was playing.

it's amazing how a band that's been around for years can pack clubs yet hardly plays any shows.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 14,2004 12:36am
Maybe in the future I'll sell tickets, but I'm already in debt wicked. there's only so much I can do.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 15,2004 2:38am
Hey RustedAngel you just admitted that the place was packed...... Look at what you just wrote....... Yes, the place was packed!! I knew 75% of the people that came through the door..... Plus, I sold 50 tickets and sent out a 400 person mailing list (real mail not e-mail). Ya, I spent money to advertise....... That's how you get people through the door........

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jul 15,2004 3:28am
The drama continues...The show is over, cool turn out,People had fun....MOVE ON

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 15,2004 8:00am
Hey RustedAngel you just admitted that the place was packed...... Look at what you just wrote....... Yes, the place was packed!! I knew 75% of the people that came through the door..... Plus, I sold 50 tickets and sent out a 400 person mailing list (real mail not e-mail). Ya, I spent money to advertise....... That's how you get people through the door........

it's called sarcasm, but if you want to keep dreaming that your band drew all those people be my guest. We all still think you're full of shit.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jul 15,2004 8:29am
Todd said:
The drama continues...The show is over, cool turn out,People had fun....MOVE ON

what todd said

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 15,2004 8:39am
s1ck sh0rts d00d!!1!1

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 15,2004 9:57am
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

photoshop time!

toggletoggle post by mike_fod at Jul 15,2004 1:20pm
BornSoVile said:
BDM are good shits. Paul, you would like them if you chilled with them. Yes, I know they sound like At the Gates but they're a great band live.

Fuck that, they're no where near as godly as old ATG, pre - Terminal Spirit Disease. That material was closer to being King Crimson with heavier distortion than melodic thrash. But i'm not into hxc kids who got into melodic death/thrash like last year. Unearth is certainly lightyears ahead of BDM. After having seen ATG before and BDM last week, I could not even compare the two on levels of intensity. ATG was raw and in your face.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jul 15,2004 2:12pm
next time they come to town, if your at the show, I will smoke you down with them. i think there a better band live than they are on cd.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jul 15,2004 3:19pm
Josh Sweeney is dead? What happened?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 15,2004 5:38pm
Hello.....2 years ago. A bad mixture of alcohol and drugs. Great friend of ours....RIP Josh.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Jul 16,2004 1:45pm
Hoser said:
Hello.....2 years ago. A bad mixture of alcohol and drugs. Great friend of ours....RIP Josh.

Wow, I didn't hear about that.
He tried out for Anal Cunt when our drummer quit back in 97'.

I remember when he booked Monstrosity at the Middle East and forgot to tell them it was a matinee show and they showed up right as the doors were closing. He let my black metal band fill the slot at the last minute.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 20,2004 1:33pm
Hey RustedAngel....... I know who you are you fat pig...... I saw you at my show and the Ozzfest. What big are? Like 350 pounds? Keep eating.....

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jul 20,2004 1:37pm
it never ends.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 20,2004 1:38pm
Josh Sweeney was a great guy and a great musician.... Too bad he could'nt stay off the shit....... He also played in Nasty Savage around the time he was in Monstrosity. We had him play drums for us when we met him back in 1996 at Hampton Beach.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 20,2004 1:39pm
hey Rusted Angel, what big are you?

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jul 20,2004 1:43pm
O.k. Joe.... How big are you? Is that better?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 20,2004 1:46pm
ra weights about 135-140... his slayer dildo is almost bigger than he is.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 20,2004 2:00pm
candy striper, get your fucking story straight dude. i'm not fat, old, and burnt out like all your fans are. heh.

how dare you call me a fat pig. i'm huge.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 20,2004 2:06pm

bigger then your band

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jul 20,2004 2:16pm
RustedAngel said:
candy striper, get your fucking story straight dude. i'm not fat, old, and burnt out like all your fans are. heh.

i told you steroids and working out would help ya hehehehe

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jul 20,2004 2:19pm
RustedAngel said:
are you going to go to the bombshelter now that you're not banned from it? (even though you never really were)

I doubt it

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Jul 20,2004 4:59pm
Joe/NotCommon said:

bigger then your band

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jul 20,2004 5:00pm
Every shut up and just enjoy Metal!!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jul 20,2004 5:05pm
SUBJUGATE said:
RustedAngel said:

i told you steroids and working out would help ya hehehehe

having a weight bench and a full range of dumb bells in my room helps too.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jul 21,2004 3:39am
someone should ban Eric's(CSDO) IP from logging on to this site

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 9,2004 4:06pm
Ban? Like the PMRC does,and wants to do more of?..

I have an interesting concept for mr.Anonymous..an American concept,a 1st Amendment concept.IF YOU DONT LIKE IT,DONT READ IT.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 9,2004 4:27pm
Hi Eric, once again, shallow minded and JEALOUS people lash out at you for simply promoting your band. Their lack of introspection and short attention span prevents them realizing they are jealous so they make up 5th grade insults like "wookie" ( by the way IF ones three favorite bands are "limp biscuit" Creed" and "staind" then Eric seems like a "wookie", but so does "Cliff Burton" Tony Iommi" Steve Harris" Tom Araya" "John Conelly" "Dan Lilker" "Chuck Billy" "Bill WArd" "Gezzer Butler" James Hetfield"..and other METAL inovators) Intsted of admiring your dedication to making music priority number one,they lash out like little impotant queer's. Instead of taking advise how to keep a band going year after year, they just reveal the shallowness of there under-developed,burned out minds and diminished hearts. To be continued...

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 9,2004 6:28pm
wow you are fucking retarded. i don't know if you've explored this site, especially this forum, but every single one of us would kill bands like limp bizkit in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. if i want advice on how to keep a band going year after year, i'd ask bands like Cannibal Corpse. bands that actually went somewhere. i never even heard of CSDO until i came to this site. oh and for the record, i think Candy Striper Death Orgy is probably the worst band name ever.

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 9,2004 8:11pm
Well, if you haven't heard of them or heard them live maybe you should just shut the fuck up. Why don't you come down to see them at Fitzy's in Woonsocket, RI and them decide instead of reading the bullshit other bands post. But you probably don't have the balls to show up. Arrik, they're not shallow minded, more like closed minded dumb asses.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 9,2004 8:37pm
woonsocket is a 5 hour drive for kalopsia.

toggletoggle post by Thrash metal fan at Aug 9,2004 8:58pm
Eric pay no attention to the children slinging insults at the only True thrash band around these days. Eric is dedicated to thrash metal and that is worthy of respect...

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 9,2004 11:35pm
Will the drama ever end?... to be continued(I'm sure)

toggletoggle post by Sherbert at Aug 9,2004 11:39pm
please, Random Acts of Violence destroys CSDO, hangs down
hang it up fellas, the break has come and gone

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Aug 9,2004 11:48pm
yea random acts of violence ae killer

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 10,2004 4:22pm
Its textbook 12 year old psycology. When someone feels good about their acomplishments and expresses it in any way,,some insecureJEALOUS little brat will start the insults. When confronted that they are JEALOUS, instead of taking the MATURE path by taking advise or taking example, they take the UNDERDEVELOPED path saying " Theres nothing to be Jealous off!! your nothin'!! and throwing more superficial insults ( wookie,grandpa ect ect )...Now for all the 12 year olds who got on Mommy's computer to critisize Eric, put away the limp biscuit CD, and realize ITS ALLRIGHT TO BE JEALOUS , ITS HOW IT MOTIVATES YOU THAT MATTERS, OTHER PEOPLE ACOMPLISH GOALS AND SO CAN YOU. Got it? good! move on..

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 10,2004 7:09pm
Arrik_ said:
Its textbook 12 year old psycology. When someone feels good about their acomplishments and expresses it in any way,,some insecureJEALOUS little brat will start the insults. When confronted that they are JEALOUS, instead of taking the MATURE path by taking advise or taking example, they take the UNDERDEVELOPED path saying " Theres nothing to be Jealous off!! your nothin'!! and throwing more superficial insults ( wookie,grandpa ect ect )...Now for all the 12 year olds who got on Mommy's computer to critisize Eric, put away the limp biscuit CD, and realize ITS ALLRIGHT TO BE JEALOUS , ITS HOW IT MOTIVATES YOU THAT MATTERS, OTHER PEOPLE ACOMPLISH GOALS AND SO CAN YOU. Got it? good! move on..

i repeat. you are fucking retarded. i'm jealous of people like Alex Webster, who absolutely blow me away when it comes to playing bass guitar. i'm very jealous of how successful his band is, and can only hope that one day one of or both of my bands will get that far. where has CSDO gone? if i recall, CSDO opened for Cannibal, not the other way around. why should i take advice from some middle aged pervert?

and rev, thanks for responding about how far of a drive that show is for me. saved me the typing

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 10,2004 8:39pm
So, it's really not distance, it's laziness. Considering you need someone else to defend you. Wow, if only you had balls. There was a comment way back about how the guys on this board are worse then women, you pretty much proved that comment right. I'd rather hang with a prevert then a sleaze who "thinks" he's a rock star. Eric is one hell of a guy. He jokes about stuff but he has more respect for women then most of you people.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 10,2004 8:45pm
CSDOFemaleFan said:
So, it's really not distance, it's laziness. Considering you need someone else to defend you. Wow, if only you had balls. There was a comment way back about how the guys on this board are worse then women, you pretty much proved that comment right. I'd rather hang with a prevert then a sleaze who "thinks" he's a rock star. Eric is one hell of a guy. He jokes about stuff but he has more respect for women then most of you people.

wow if only you made sense. you want me to defend myself? fine here we go. i am not going to drive to Rhode Island because:
A. I live in New Jersey
B. explain the logic of me driving 10 hours both ways to see a band i probably won't like just to prove you, some dumb cunt i've never ever met before, wrong.

did i ever say i thought i was a rock star? i don't recall saying that. please show me where i said that. oh and keep in mind that "prevert" you wanna hang out with acts like a fucking rock star himself you stupid dumb bitch!!!! not to mention the fact that this had absolutely nothing to do with you being a woman to begin with. talk about insecurities.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 10,2004 8:50pm
enough already! jesus christ, i thought this was over already

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 10,2004 8:55pm
Five hours is kinda far,but anyways,why are some people here bashing Eric and CSDO? If u "seen" them live and dont like them then just say it.And if u havnt,then you can complain about them.Eric is a cool guy and is dedicated to keeping Old School Metal alive(its real dead here in New England).All u geeks who like "tough guy" Metalcore bands can eat shit!!!

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 10,2004 8:58pm
Hey Kolopsia,shut your fuckin mouth!! CSDOfemale fan is definitly not a cunt.Shes a real nice,down to earth woman who likes old school Metal.Why u bashing people u dont even know??

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 10,2004 9:11pm
hahahaha. this is fun. you have to remember one thing man. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!! what do u care what i say? you and i will probably never meet. and for the record, she bashed me first. just because someone likes metal, even old school metal, doesn't mean i automatically have to respect them. expect this kind of hostility on virtually any message board you go on. if someone says they don't like something and you try to defend it, an argument will ensue. why are you so defensive of CSDO? most of us said we don't like them, so what? move on. you guys are so touchy. Joe/Notcommon once said that my band Dehumanized was boring (or something along those lines) and did i get offended? no, that's his personal opinion. you can go on and on and on about how long CSDO has been around, and all the great things eric has done for the metal community, but we really don't care about that. that's like me going on a white power message board and try to defend blacks. it's not going to work.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Aug 10,2004 10:40pm
WOW,this turned into a "we hate CSDO thread" hahah oh well fuck it ..i guess they just don't know when to leave well enough alone....

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 11,2004 11:38pm
Being a cunt has helped me survive the dumb asses on the scene like yourself. So, thank you! I am a cunt and my boyfriend loves me for it 'cause I don't take shit from anyone. Stay in NJ, I think the only good thing that came out of NJ is Paul Crook anyways. Thanks Joe for the kind words, but admit it I'm a cunt.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 11,2004 11:45pm
paul crook hasnt done shiet lately.

toggletoggle post by The Devil\\\ at Aug 12,2004 12:15am
Excuse me? He still works with Anthrax. He's in Vegas with Brian May doin' 'We Will Rock You'. Eventhough Meatloaf isn't metal, Paul toured with him. Maybe you should check out his site before you say he hasn't done anything lately.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 12,2004 1:06am edited Aug 12,2004 1:07am
last time i checked, rob caggiano took his place. but that might have been longer ago than i thought.

my emotions are in shambles.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Aug 12,2004 5:11am
Leave CSDO alone or I will beat your fucking torso in half...

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Aug 12,2004 9:55am
NJ also spawned The Misfits/Danzig, Zakk Wylde, The Aqua Teens, Saprano's.
And Blue is right. Rob Caggiano is in Anthraz while Paul Crook isnt and was only sort of in it to begin with. He played with Anthrax for 3 years and was never really in the band. I always thought that was weird.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 12,2004 9:58am
NEW JERSEY = OVERKILL

you buttholes.

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Aug 12,2004 9:59am
RustedAngel said:
NEW JERSEY = OVERKILL

you buttholes.

HOLY SHIT! How did I miss that. Good call.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 12,2004 10:01am
hahaha! I dunno!

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at Aug 12,2004 10:29am
when will you all learn CSDO is the spinal tap of thrash!

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 12,2004 11:23am
Allrighty then.This thread has gotten real childish.This is my last post.

toggletoggle post by MikeFOD at Aug 12,2004 11:40am
Thrash is completely boring aside from Sadus, Meshuggah's Contradictions Collapse, Atheist - Piece of Time, Pestilence - M.M., Consuming Impulse, Megadeth - first 4, Metallica - Master, Justice, Blind Illusion, Holy Terror, Testament's first 4, Sodom (mainly for Tapping the Vein).

toggletoggle post by MikeFOD at Aug 12,2004 11:42am
Oh yeah... and Slaughter's Strappado rules too.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 12,2004 11:43am
overkill, and exodus are both awesome thrash bands.

as far as any new thrash... the crown is up there with the best of them.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 12,2004 12:00pm
what about cryptic slaughter's remasters?

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 12,2004 12:51pm
how about sabbat(england) and kreator. and metallica isnt thrash
devistation

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at Aug 12,2004 12:54pm
forget what you knew! CSDO is the best thrash band, period...

toggletoggle post by MikeFOD at Aug 12,2004 12:57pm
Cryptic Slaughter was alright for that crossover style, but it's not my thing. Also, how are Metallica's Master, Justice albums not thrash? As far as the US goes, they had the heaviest / most memorable riffs, when you compare them to the other "Bay area" bands. Just because Metallica's been sucking since 1990 doesn't mean they didn't release two classic (thrash) albums.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 12,2004 1:00pm
aaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahaha hah ah ah a
ummmmmmm, yeahhhhh right dood!

where are the pom poms? thats what the wookie needs
he sings like hes a cheer leader

honestly, the music is...ok at best, but man the singer ruins any chance for that band. and the attitude to boot.

people cant go on this board and diss 98% of people on the board and expect them to give any props to him. and why is that band still exactly where they were 15 years ago. if they were soooo good than why dont they even have an album out?

i guess you could by their cassettes and rock out to the hiss!

this is comical!

why not let this post die already?

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at Aug 12,2004 1:18pm
We can not let this post die.. Because we all need recognize what they have done for us! Plus I'm bored and I love it!

toggletoggle post by The Devil\\\\\\\\\\\\ at Aug 12,2004 3:13pm
check your liner notes, Paul still does work with them. I didn't say he was touring with them.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 12,2004 3:22pm
MikeFOD said:
Cryptic Slaughter was alright for that crossover style, but it's not my thing. Also, how are Metallica's Master, Justice albums not thrash? As far as the US goes, they had the heaviest / most memorable riffs, when you compare them to the other "Bay area" bands. Just because Metallica's been sucking since 1990 doesn't mean they didn't release two classic (thrash) albums.

i always looked at metallica as pioneers, dont get me wrong man i grew up on them. metallica was awesome, yet still not thrash

toggletoggle post by The Devil\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\... think before typing ... at Aug 12,2004 3:26pm
Ya know what's funny, if you all hate CSDO then why bother writing about them. It seems like they're the most wrote about band.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 12,2004 3:32pm
I think someone's using aol or something so the \ in their cookie keeps doubling...
that's annoying...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 12,2004 3:39pm
yeah it is

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 12,2004 3:55pm
To CSDO FEMALE FAN: Just see the denial when confronted about being jealous. Just see the limp biscuit fan throw out insults when his mis-managed subconsciouss is seen for what it is--a mess.

Eric is a pervert? Well, Eric , like any other healthy male,has enthusiasm for the female form. Now if one is a HOMOSEXUAL,into insest,pedophilia,ect,,,then sure, Erics enthusiasm for women is a perversion.
The limp biscuit fan just makes himself look worse and worse every time his anus smelling hands type his repressed jealousy towards a real musician, Eric Paone. Mabye one day he will learn..

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 12,2004 7:08pm
Arrik_ said:
To CSDO FEMALE FAN: Just see the denial when confronted about being jealous. Just see the limp biscuit fan throw out insults when his mis-managed subconsciouss is seen for what it is--a mess.

Eric is a pervert? Well, Eric , like any other healthy male,has enthusiasm for the female form. Now if one is a HOMOSEXUAL,into insest,pedophilia,ect,,,then sure, Erics enthusiasm for women is a perversion.
The limp biscuit fan just makes himself look worse and worse every time his anus smelling hands type his repressed jealousy towards a real musician, Eric Paone. Mabye one day he will learn..

denial. i love it. oh and by the way, there's no limp bizkit fans here. you just make yourself look more childish, not the other way around. all you CSDO fans still haven't answered many of our questions. like for instance, just how far exactly have CSDO gone in their 16 year career? when was the last time they played a recognizable metal festival like New England Metal and Hardcore festival for example? how many albums do they sell? if they are so great and so worthy of being envied, why were they the FIRST band to play that night with cannibal corpse?

i, like any other straight male, look at porn. i notice hot women walking down the street. i DO NOT run 6 porn shops!!!!!! that just shows that you really need to get some ass, and soon.

for the last time, i am not jealous of a band called Candy Striper Death Orgy, the worst band name ever conceived. if you were to say i was jealous of limp bizkit that'd at least be one thing because at least they actually got somewhere with their band!!!! but CSDO? keep dreaming.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Aug 12,2004 7:10pm
One quick whiff of my anus would stop all of this.

toggletoggle post by Dehuminized at Aug 14,2004 8:35am
Arrik you are a bigot!
if you were gay trying to make it in metal,you would be jeaolos too,
Imagine no matter how good your band is no one validates you because of your prefrence! leave Kalopsia alone already!

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 14,2004 1:02pm
Dehuminized said:
Arrik you are a bigot!
if you were gay trying to make it in metal,you would be jeaolos too,
Imagine no matter how good your band is no one validates you because of your prefrence! leave Kalopsia alone already!

???????????????????

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Aug 16,2004 2:16am
O.k. Kalopsia..... We've played the New Jersey Metal Fest 3 times!! We've played the Milwaukee Metal Fest.... We've played CBGB's without having to pay to play..... Fuck, we've done a ton of stuff over the years up and down the east coast.... Nuclear Assault has asked us to go tour with them 2 times..... We couldn't :( Our jobs had to come first!!

Here's a small list of all of the "big" bands we've played with : OVER KILL, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, GRAVE, BRUTAL TRUTH, TYPE-O-NEGATIVE, PRO-PAIN, BIOHAZARD, WARGASM, MELIAH RAGE, SICK OF IT ALL, CANNIBAL CORPSE, DYING FETUS, KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, EXCITER, CORONER, DEMOLTION HAMMER, D.R.I., BLOOD FOR BLOOD, THE BRUISERS, M.O.D., BELLADONNA etc, etc.....

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 16,2004 7:32am
man just when i thought this thread has died. anyways, ok eric that's one question you've answered, however that still doesn't really warrant jealousy.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 16,2004 3:48pm
To Dehumanized: Did you ever take a minute to think that MABYE your pal/lover kalobiscuit wants to stay in the closet? Some friend you are!

Look, The issue is really not limp biscuit's vulgar sexuality, but unsubstantial critique of Eric Paone. I really dont care what you guys do to each other,just stay in the closet.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 16,2004 3:59pm
To Eric: Once again the limp biscuit fan reveals the lack of substance his small consciousness has. He admits he "looks at porn",, yet you are a "pervert" for selling it?..What is his standard for a pervert? Selling it is bad,but buying it isnn't???? ..
This shows a mind utterly lacking reason and logic, It also shows, as biscuits "friend" made clear, a mind trying to keep a secret...Also he says that your accomplishments don't "warrant jealousy" ..Well, if your favorite band is limp biscuit, why be jealous of opening for Nuclear Assault,Brutal Truth,D.R.I and all the rest? ...If biscuit REALLY likes metal,( like he claims he does)he is in DENIAL about being jealous, biscuit just takes the IMATURE stance of,, "well...uh....thats nothing to be jealous of "
Either way the poor wretch just keps making himself look worse and worse.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 16,2004 4:04pm
ATTN: EVERYONE
http://www.returntothepit.com/profiles.php?nickname=CandyStriperDeathOrgy

Go there and leave a comment on how you feel about mr. csdo.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 16,2004 5:51pm
Arrik_ said:
To Eric: Once again the limp biscuit fan reveals the lack of substance his small consciousness has. He admits he "looks at porn",, yet you are a "pervert" for selling it?..What is his standard for a pervert? Selling it is bad,but buying it isnn't???? ..
This shows a mind utterly lacking reason and logic, It also shows, as biscuits "friend" made clear, a mind trying to keep a secret...Also he says that your accomplishments don't "warrant jealousy" ..Well, if your favorite band is limp biscuit, why be jealous of opening for Nuclear Assault,Brutal Truth,D.R.I and all the rest? ...If biscuit REALLY likes metal,( like he claims he does)he is in DENIAL about being jealous, biscuit just takes the IMATURE stance of,, "well...uh....thats nothing to be jealous of "
Either way the poor wretch just keps making himself look worse and worse.

you know there's a HUGE difference between u and me... where i insult people on true facts about them, you like to make shit up like most 14 year olds. i guess that's how old you are.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 17,2004 4:18pm
Just see the lack of potency of kalalopolooza's shallow mind.

He is at the point now where all he can do is reiderate my writting style.

That is always a sign when someone is OUT OF CONTENTION. He has nothing intelligent to say ,so he imulates me. ( almost,,he did say I was 14,,not 12 )

I do give the little shitstaber credit,,unlike dyingfaggot,,(and other unsubstantial critics,,)he tried to outwit me..hell,,I was almost going to have him put on the Camden Ozzfest guestlist just for trying to outwit me.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Aug 17,2004 4:25pm
Knock it off Arrik.....this is just getting ridiculous.

Dan is a killer friend of mine, and one of the ONLY dudes in the NE Metal scene that would give the shirt off of his back for ANYONE in Metal.

This thread has reached "Officially wicked gay" status.....come on Arrik.....and everyone else...take a fucking Valium or something.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 17,2004 4:26pm
To Kalopsiloser: Nice try buddy,,If this was a football game the score would be 42 -0. I give you credit for trying.
There is plenty to find fault in myself ,,but your weak mind couldnt see it..if you are able to find the(seeming) inconsistant thought patterns,, bring it on..Post your shallow,un-original perceptions again anytime. For you just make yourself look bad.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Aug 17,2004 4:27pm
and whether anyone here fucking likes it or not...RTTP is NE Metal at it's finest. It is the only place where our music and shows come together.

Now everyone shut the fuck up so I can go rub this thing out in peace.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 17,2004 4:28pm
He would also take his shorts off too for anyone in limp biscuit.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 17,2004 4:37pm
What Kalopsia does:
i masturbate stuffed animals while wearing a lobster suit filled with crabs. oh yea, and play bass guitar (still with the lobster suit on)

Thats from the faggots own bio...and Eric is a pervert???????????

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Aug 17,2004 4:39pm
holy shit will you retards let this tread die already?! bitch bitch bitch

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 17,2004 4:58pm
>holy shit will you retards let this tread die already?! bitch bitch bitch

hahaha..hey, anyone critisizing Eric is going to get the treatment...sorry,,if you dont like it,,there is plenty else to read..o.k?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 17,2004 5:06pm
originality exists in you arrik.....'play drums', is all you could come up with for your bio?
enough is enough....ya im sure dan would take his shorts of for you too pal....to fuck your lil cute asshole....now, get me a nice cold zipit.
Dont make powerkok pull over...youll be sorry.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 17,2004 6:08pm
you're calling me the gay limp bizkit fan and changing my screen name around, and I'M the one who has nothing intelligent to say????? i don't think you've said anything intelligent yet!!!!! unlike you, i don't bullshit people. i don't go around saying "man this guy is a loser fag who loves nu metal simply because he doesn't like CSDO, and i also don't even know who the hell he is." i'm the one giving INTELLIGENT reasons as to why you are wrong and why you are the one making yourself look like an ass, meanwhile all you can do is call me Kalopsiloser. so i say again, you're 14 fuckin years old, shut up.

p.s. you mean Emulate, you fucking retard

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 17,2004 6:12pm
hahahahaha right! he cant even spell and he calls other people stupid.....some peoples kids, I tell ya.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 17,2004 6:14pm
Arrik_ said:
What Kalopsia does:
i masturbate stuffed animals while wearing a lobster suit filled with crabs. oh yea, and play bass guitar (still with the lobster suit on)

Thats from the faggots own bio...and Eric is a pervert???????????

damn, insults like a 13 year old over and over again. real clever.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 17,2004 6:35pm
for one more thing because now i'm starting to get tired of this whole argument, i went to CSDO's website and downloaded an mp3 that was on there. i figured if i'm gonna diss this band i better make sure i don't like them. i'm not even gonna get into how crappy the site itself looks. the song was Casualty of War. mediocre production. the music itself was good. nothing special in my ears (i'm not a huge fan of thrash to begin with) but nothing terrible either. it's listenable, but definately something i wouldn't miss if i never heard it again. as soon as the vocals kicked in, i swear to god, i was on the ground laughing. Eric is probably the worst thrash metal singer i have ever heard. the lyrics itself were boring and stupid, the vocals patterns were way too extended and should have included more lyrics. and your overall tone was a joke. i really find it hard to believe that anyone would take you seriously as a thrash singer.

from all the pictures that i've seen of you guys (mostly from RttP) you are definately nothing special at live shows. eric you headbang a little but as far as i can tell your bassist doesn't move. so i say again, there is seriously nothing special about Candy Striper Death Orgy. in no way, shape, or form am i jealous of anything they have done. i'm not trying to simply make fun of you guys for no reason, this is truly how i feel about your band. feel free to check out either one of my bands, www.kalopsia.org, and www.dehumanizedny.com, and tell me how much my bands suck, because honestly, i don't fucking care. everyone's entitled to their own opinions and if you can't handle it, then stop coming here.

and arrik, instead of calling me a loser again (because i know you're gonna respond to this and say something along those lines), why don't u try giving an intelligent response and tell me what you think about my bands, and not just a "you guys are so crappy", explain why. give it a shot.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 17,2004 6:37pm
i think he should be really brutal with his insults and call you a limp bizkit fan.

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Aug 18,2004 3:11am
That's right........ Keep flappin' you dipshits....... Some of you guys need to get laid!! Our friend Kalopsia can't keep his hands off of his prick...... May'be you should go pick up some fat chick and and lick the sweat out of her asscrack.........

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 18,2004 7:19am
That's right........ Keep flappin' you dipshits....... Some of you guys need to get laid!! Our friend Kalopsia can't keep his hands off of his prick...... May'be you should go pick up some fat chick and and lick the sweat out of her asscrack.........

wow shame on me for clicking this thread and actually thinking you might have had an intelligent response. once again you prove that you and your cronies are left to 14 year old style insults because you know i'm right and you can't win this argument. "that's right, keep flappin you dipshits" is that supposed to make us feel bad or something???? you just proved to me that you really are a loser, thanks.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 18,2004 3:43pm
To CandyStriperDeathOrgy:Funny! Hey,we have to give the guy credit,Kaloper is satrting to get good at emulating me, he's actually trying to scrutinize thought pattern.Thats good! After some time trying to outwit me,we may have a challenge here.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 18,2004 3:51pm
I have only one thing to say:

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 18,2004 3:54pm
To friend kalapaloozer: I compliment you for trying to come back after such an outwitting. You ( along with two friend blueberry,powerkaksucker and dehumanized) actually extracted some of the "weaponry" to use against me. Good job!..But know Im a step ahead of you,,You extracted the hypocricy laced into my attacks..Hypocricy is annoying isn't it?
You found some of the spelling errors( look closer)..but you feel for the "trap" to critisize someone for spelling just makes the critic look bad...English profiency reflects nothing on the quality of a person. The English language is subjective. Well anyways,,in case you wish to contend again, Ill even arm you..look for this (seeming) character flaw," If you random dildos are so shallow and gay,why am I inclined to even take part in a disscussion with you..
Glad you are making progress,,next time you want to make mayo on a teddy bear,,read "The Apology" by Plato instead.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 18,2004 3:56pm
To Rusty dildo: Awesome photo,Thrash rules. Dont showing a photo is not "saying" anything.. you mean SHOW dum dum.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Aug 18,2004 3:57pm
i guess i just wanna know why this site was referred to as "returntotheshit" esp since the rev (whose site this is) is not arguing with anyone

mehh

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 18,2004 3:59pm
To dehumanized: Look,,Im sorry I offended you,,while I hold my ground that homosexuality is un-natural,and gross..I don't judge a person only by their sexuality. I mean your friend, kalopside,,,Hes a fighter. More so then some of the straight shmucks critical of Eric on this board.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 18,2004 4:06pm
What Kalopsia does:

He said it!

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 18,2004 4:26pm
yawn. i grow tired of these repeated childish remarks.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 18,2004 4:53pm
blueberry? nice, I can check my e-mail on the road!

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 18,2004 6:45pm
Blue said:
yawn. i grow tired of these repeated childish remarks.

i agree blue. i would defend myself again, but all arrik will do is call me stupid because that's all he can do, because he know's i'm right, and therefor can't come back with an intelligent argument. this thread has gotten to the point where it's going nowhere. i'm done with this loser

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 19,2004 5:42am
To Kalopise: Now that you can imulate me well. Lets go another round.
Notice how it wasn't until 8/17 that you even heard CSDO. All your critque up until that point was based on just being a little shmuck. I never said anything about your band ,,only your mismanaged existence.

To be cont...

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 19,2004 7:50am
and all i said about your band (because now i know who you are) is that they think they're much higher than they really are. like i said, i never heard of you guys until i came to this board. i've definately never seen a CSDO shirt here in NJ. and now that i have heard the music, I CAN comment on how much it's crappy, but if you notice until i did listen to it, i never said you guys sound horrible or anything like that. so nice try, but once again, you failed at making yourself look smart. once again you spelled Emulate wrong, you showed your immaturity by re-spelling my name AGAIN. (i take it back, you're 11 years old, not 14, would u like to show me you're actually 9?) and you have yet to come up with a valid argument. so bring it bitch.

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 19,2004 4:16pm
To friend iced -kalopsia:
>so bring it bitch.

Are you sure? next I start calling your teddy bear a whore.

What Kalopsia does:

( To imulate me better call me 12..not 9...and tell me to get off my Daddy's computer..got it ? good...oh yeah,, and don't say I make mylsef look " childish" say I make myself look " worse and worse" )

Allright,allright,, Ill help your misguided mind..The point Im making is that you have such a will to critisize Eric, and it wasn't until 8/17 that you went on his website ..How factual can you be? You seem to be just picking up on his confidence and satisfaction with himself and trying to tear it down, because you dont have it. I give you credit, Dying Faggot backs out when confronted,,and though you lack intelligence,wit and intuition...you have a blind,intoxicated kind of will to overcome an impossble task--out-witting me.
Anything HALFWAY meaningful you have said has been because you copy my stly well...Hey,,Im not trying to crush you Palooza,,After all I got to the point I am now from having an AWESOME Sensei to imulate..

Allright fighter( "bring it bitch" ),,what questions have not been answered?..What do you what to know?

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 19,2004 4:19pm
give up. please. people dont care anymore. we have no interest in hearing how many times you can misspell EMULATE.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Aug 19,2004 4:41pm
Really......ENOUGH already. PLEASE.

The dude that you're calling "Dyingfaggot" is a great friend of mine and 90% of the people on this board. You're fighting an unwinnable war here. You are doing an injustice to CSDO by continuing this. I haven't had shit to say about it right up until now; and only now because I am sick of seeing the post near the top of the threads.

I don't know who you are and where you fit into New England Metal, but I assure you that you are barking up the wrong trees here. Instead of being a nuisance, try to be of some constructive help to the scene as a whole. Pissing on the legs of the people that hold this scene up will get you nowhere. We are here for Metal, and it needs to stay as simple as that.

I am also inclined to ask you, why is it that you protect CSDO with such religious fervor? If you are a member, I fully understand. If you are a fan, you are a psycho, and they should think about getting a restraining order. It seems to me that you have some vested interest in CSDO; and if you do, then I fully understand.

BUT......

Please let this shit go. It's dumb...seriously dumb.

Jake (HCN)

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 19,2004 5:47pm
well said!

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Aug 21,2004 1:51am
He's not doing an injustice to us (I know what you're getting at)..... A few people on this board (You know who you are) can dish it out but can't take it...... That's why these threads get dragged out........

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 21,2004 2:10am
I paint my cock with new skin and erect it off.

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 23,2004 9:14am
ya know. it's funny. Arrik gets called childish for his comments yet the picture that keeps popping up on here is old. eventhough there are pix on this site from the Station Fire Beneit show from last Sept as well as pix from Can. Corpse. I'm sorry for ever telling you Eric of this site. I thought this was a site that helped keep the local metal scene stay alive. but I think I was wrong. You get insulted because you're "old" but know one seems to notice is that you have battled and kept active on the scene. These people say they don't care about what you say, but do they stop? no. there's a couple of bands on here that I actually thought were pretty cool. I thought they were helping out the scene, but now I don't see it that way. much like the youth I see at the school, they don't think that anyone that has been around knows anything. they're young and don't need any help or advice. then you get these bands that say they've been on the scene for just as long but has it been with the same band? I've seen how club owners give you respect because they know that you actually know what the hell you're talking about. and, it's not just the onwer of the Bombshelter or Jarrod's, it's the people from The Compound, The Palladium, The Lucky Dog and others. oh, here comes the question... "when was the last time you played there...." it doesn't matter because even when you just go to a show the people running things talk with you like your old friends. the people on here only know you from here, but have they really ever talked with you face to face and actually listened to what you've said? have they put aside in their minds that you might be a pretty likable guy. benefit of the doubt. probably not, they have it set in their pretty little heads that you're an asshole and that's that. actually, if these people did walk up to you and introduced themselves to you, I know that you'd give them the benefit of the doubt. you'd talk to them putting aside what they have said about you on this board. keep defending yourself Eric. I'm proud to know you and work with you. well, Eric I'll see you soon. Especially at Wargasm.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 23,2004 11:25am
Im going to see Judas Priest this coming Sunday with Joe Pepitone

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 23,2004 11:38am
Can Art Vandlelay and I join you Joe?

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 25,2004 4:47pm
To Hoser: to answer your question,,Why are you writting me? question your own motives and you may(?) know mine...

If a mosquito were buzzing around your friend would you fan it away?

Dying faggot,kalooser ect. started buzzing around Eric just because he was expressing his pride in his accomplishments..

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 25,2004 4:59pm
Since the teddy bear fucker wussed out, Ill conclude by saying that he had no reason to critisize Eric,, Not one insult was founded.
The guy is delusional. one small example..
>Idon't go around saying "man this guy is a loser fag who loves nu metal simply because he doesn't like CSDO, "

I never said that,,I said he's a biszkit because he is Not jealous of a band opening for Cannibal Corpse. Must not like Death metal.

Just trying to fan the fag away by having him anylize hismself before critisizing.
Eric is one of the most likeable person Ive ever met, and does not deserve this..In my experience,The only people I have seen talk shit about him ARE SCUMBAGS,,,thats a fact.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 25,2004 5:28pm
jesus, this thing is STILL GOING!!!??
OK FINE, ERIC RULES, HES THE BEST MUSICIAN, PROMOTER, SINGER, EVER IN TIME.......Now let it die.
Cripes.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 25,2004 5:59pm
arrik, once again all you can do is change my name around. you're fucking pathetic. no i'm not jealous that he opened up for cannibal corpse. good for him that he played with cannibal corpse, but that's it. it's not like CSDO is the only band ever to play with CC. plus, you never fucking said i was jealous for THAT to begin with............. why am i even bothering with you? you still don't know how to spell Emulate correctly. shut the fuck up already arrik. this thread died a week ago. let it stay dead. go buy hooked on phonics, you need it.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 25,2004 6:26pm
rttp!!!!!!! \m/

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 27,2004 3:29pm
To Hoser: You know what the question is really?

Not why am I "protecting CSDO/Eric with religious fervor" ...

the question is ... Why is your shitstabbing friend and othe insects making attacks on him with "religious fervor" ?..

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 27,2004 3:29pm
To powerkok: hahaha..yes it is!

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Aug 27,2004 3:30pm
WHY ISN'T THIS POST DELETED YET

toggletoggle post by Arrik_ at Aug 27,2004 3:31pm
To ka-shitbreath: Fucking in-animate objects makes you dum.

What Kalopsia does:

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Aug 27,2004 3:36pm
arrik, you're gay, shut the fuck up already.

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 27,2004 3:40pm
oh my god. he doesnt quit.

toggletoggle post by Arrik at Aug 27,2004 4:05pm
To rusty dildo: Are you a rocket scientist?..Your intelligence level amazes me ,I thought faggots were stoopid. I guess im not as open minded as I thought....

toggletoggle post by Blue  at Aug 27,2004 4:08pm
Arrik_ said:
To ka-shitbreath: Fucking in-animate objects makes you dum.

youre obviously not a rocket scientist, for two reasons:
1. its spelled dumB.
2. there is no hyphen in inanimate.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 27,2004 6:11pm
guys don't even respond anymore. don't even respond to this saying you agree. he IS NOT going to come back with an intelligent response. so there's no point in continuing. if there's no one for him to call gay anymore, then he's got nothing left to say. so just don't respond.

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 27,2004 9:56pm
Arrik, Eric and Joe... can't wait for Wargasm, MotorHead/Dio/Anthrax, TypeO, and the Oct. 9th music fest. Are you playing that show??? ; ) I also heard that Red Right Hand and Screaming Ferrets will be there too.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Aug 28,2004 12:02am edited Aug 28,2004 12:03am
Screaming Ferrets???

Good job dork girl...it's "Screaming Ferret".......

Very good job, you're such a devoted fan and you pluralize their record label name.

The State of New Hampshire called.....they want their G.E.D back.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Aug 28,2004 12:08am
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Aug 28,2004 12:33am
what powerkok said

toggletoggle post by CSDOFemaleFan at Aug 28,2004 4:25pm
And, for that comment you wonder why this thread keeps goin'. Please make sure to interduce yourself to me sometime. You must be the coolest guy ever to pick on a female for a miss spelling. Ever get your ass kicked by a girl? Here's your invite dickless. I'm not from NH either, who's a dork???? Dumb ass.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Aug 28,2004 4:37pm edited Aug 28,2004 4:38pm
Hey ditz....

I haven't had a shitty thing to say to anyone regarding this post EVER. I have been friends with the dudes from CSDO for quite some time. I also am great friends with Tim, the owner of "Screaming Ferrets." You are the garbage that is keeping this going, not me. I would also reconsider trying to kick my ass. I GUARANTEE that I outweigh you by more than 100 lbs, and I GUARANTEE that I have the skill and maneuverability to lay you to waste. So don't let your mouth get ahead of you. It makes you look stupid, and boisterous. Now climb back onto whatever shit wagon you rolled off of and quit humping my leg.

toggletoggle post by JoeDavolla  at Aug 28,2004 4:50pm
Tim is a cool guy but Red Right Handjob BLOW

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Aug 28,2004 6:16pm
Best.

Thread.

Ever.

Not!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Aug 28,2004 6:38pm
haha this is too much,Aaron Delete this thread please!! this is more annoying than the never ending thread of death or what ever that thing is called

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 19,2004 1:50am
With all the talk about being gay you should try it some time you might be supprized!

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Feb 3,2009 2:30pm
RTTP!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Dan Hammer at Sep 19,2013 7:41am
Can Sonic Pulse get on this?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2013 9:25am
so many people I miss in this thread...

toggletoggle post by DestroyedAlot was the You at Sep 19,2013 9:38am
I'm assuming you mean dear, departed Arrik.

toggletoggle post by Candy Striper Death Orgy at Sep 19,2013 12:06pm
Keep flappin' ya bunch of losers! My band Candy Striper Death Orgy rules!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by shoot first at Sep 19,2013 1:09pm
wow great thread

best part was hoser whining about his dead loser friend

toggletoggle post by ark at Sep 19,2013 1:13pm
HOLY CRAP THIS THREAD IS FUCKING AWESOME

toggletoggle post by DestroyedAlot was the You at Sep 19,2013 2:44pm
Missed was the dildo salesman.

toggletoggle post by flame broiled was the mopar at Sep 19,2013 2:52pm
tony lazaro lookalike was the girlfriend

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2013 3:00pm
shoot%20first said[orig][quote]
wow great thread

Actually, Josh ruled. I miss him too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2013 3:01pm
his candle burned out long before the legend ever did

toggletoggle post by shoot first at Sep 19,2013 3:33pm
should have been hoser then

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Sep 19,2013 3:36pm
CandyStriperDeathOrgy said[orig][quote]
Wow!! More jealousy.... I like this.... I guess you people don't have anything better to do... Here are some words of advice : It's good to be cocky... you'll last!! Do some work!! Try and help out what's left of the metal scene instead of bitchin' about how you didn't get on a show!!
You have to go out of your way to get to know people... That's how I've got so many connections... We were on POPULAR HOT RODDING TV last year on TNN!! We've helped sponsor a couple of ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR teams in IHRA & NHRA in the past... Also, many larger bands have worn our shirts on stage like : DYING FETUS, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, TYPE-O-NEGATIVE, WARGASM, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, PRO-PAIN, JOEY BELLADONNA, OVERKILL, BRUTAL TRUTH, CANNIBAL CORPSE, BOLT THROWER, D.R.I., DESTRUCTION, EXCITER and KREATOR... Plus, our music will be used in two Hollywood films : SICKO and JOHNNY RAGS in the near future...

All I'm saying is... Stop all of the bullshit... And, work on getting the METAL scene bigger!!

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by DestroyedAlot was the You at Sep 19,2013 4:18pm
He's gone. Already Shutup was the Fagget.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Sep 19,2013 4:50pm
DestroyedAlot%20was%20the%20You said[orig][quote]
He's gone. Already Shutup was the Fagget.

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by DestroyedAlot was the You at Sep 19,2013 4:52pm
No, I'm saying that fagget left. It's complicated, I know. Also, ur doin it rong.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 19,2013 4:55pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
shoot%20first said[orig][quote]
wow great thread

Actually, Josh ruled. I miss him too.

I don't know if I would ever use "ruled" to describe Josh Sweeney's character. He was an awesome guitarist though.

toggletoggle post by no one cares fagget at Sep 19,2013 4:58pm
DestroyedAlot%20was%20the%20You said[orig][quote]
No, I'm saying that fagget left. It's complicated, I know. Also, ur doin it rong.

no one cares fagget

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 19,2013 5:26pm
long live the days of excited rev. you don't get jazzed up anymore.

toggletoggle post by NH Brufaggotry at Sep 19,2013 6:44pm
Duncan owes me $18!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 19,2013 10:26pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
long live the days of excited rev. you don't get jazzed up anymore.
not every show can be smooth cool and refreshing like a roll rock.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][10:12:02am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.13493 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]