New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> A serious troll by The REAL REAL Joe Christianni on Feb 11,2013 3:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by The REAL REAL Joe Christianni at Feb 11,2013 3:49pm
Come now my friend of the five IPs, let us discuss the business of trolling over a quaich of Propel Fitness Water-Mandarin Orange (2009).

I admire your persistence in spamming the boards with all these threads, good show. Yet ywhile your delivery is top notch your content leaves much to be desired. Yes you've called a considerable number of the forum's members faggots, but to what end? There needs to be an overarching theme and purpose to such mudslinging or more succinctly; trolling loses it's thrust when the targets no longer care that they're being victimized. Would you like me to refill your quaich, I see you've finished your Propel. No? Very well where was I? Yes the matter of proper trolling conduct, surely if you've followed this board for as long as I've been logged out you realize the importance of the long game. Whether it's maintaining a healthy stockpile of early-'90s NHLers on speed dial for my mother's insatiable lust or fabricating an obituary for reimroc, the hallmark of great trolls is always keeping a few toys in the attic.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 11,2013 4:00pm

toggletoggle post by Alex_from_heliofight at Feb 11,2013 4:06pm
Excellent read my good man.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Feb 11,2013 4:18pm
The%20REAL%20REAL%20Joe%20Christianni said[orig][quote]
Come now my friend of the five IPs, let us discuss the business of trolling over a quaich of Propel Fitness Water-Mandarin Orange (2009).

I admire your persistence in spamming the boards with all these threads, good show. Yet ywhile your delivery is top notch your content leaves much to be desired. Yes you've called a considerable number of the forum's members faggots, but to what end? There needs to be an overarching theme and purpose to such mudslinging or more succinctly; trolling loses it's thrust when the targets no longer care that they're being victimized. Would you like me to refill your quaich, I see you've finished your Propel. No? Very well where was I? Yes the matter of proper trolling conduct, surely if you've followed this board for as long as I've been logged out you realize the importance of the long game. Whether it's maintaining a healthy stockpile of early-'90s NHLers on speed dial for my mother's insatiable lust or fabricating an obituary for reimroc, the hallmark of great trolls is always keeping a few toys in the attic.

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by The REAL REAL Joe Christianni at Feb 11,2013 4:48pm
shutup%20fagget said[orig][quote]

shutup fagget

Good sir, another tenet of the fine artnof trolling is maintaining troll integrity by only trolling under original troll names. When you adopt the persona of another troll something is inevitably lost in the imitation. Whereas the original "shutup fagget" struck with ferocity and swiftness this pale imitation allowed two posts between my original posting and his insult. Thus, rather than hitting with the force of a Link Gaetz fist to my jaw it thwocked with the mere force of a plastic spoon hitting a bowl of instant mashed potatoes. But whiles you're here I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't offer you a fine bottle of this delightful Sobe Lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate. It's no 2003 Fruit2O Blackberry Imperial Stout, but for a newer flavored water the stevia sweetening isn't terrible.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Feb 11,2013 5:03pm
To Whom (the fagget) it may Concern,

Often times people/trolls on this board need to shutup, and for good reasons. Other users realized there was some sort of need for this, and started using my troll name. So rather than totally fighting this, I decided the shutup fagget troll is community property of the RTTP board for the users and the lulz I get from it, as others might get from it as well. I even posted on this board about it being community property a few weeks ago, hope this clears up any confusion.

Sincerly,
the original shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by The REAL REAL Joe Christianni at Feb 11,2013 5:07pm

Often times people/trolls on this board need to shutup, and for good reasons. Other users realized there was some sort of need for this, and started using my troll name. So rather than totally fighting this, I decided the shutup fagget troll is community property of the RTTP board for the users and the lulz I get from it, as others might get from it as well. I even posted on this board about it being community property a few weeks ago, hope this clears up any confusion.

Sincerly,

cheers fagget

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Feb 11,2013 5:13pm

Sincerly,

cheers fagget

and a shutup fagget to you

toggletoggle post by NEGROTIC OVERLORD at Feb 11,2013 9:53pm
Yes you've called a considerable number of the forum's members faggots, but to what end?

THE STICKY BROWN END OBVIOUSLY

toggletoggle post by Sodomizer Of Christian Scum at Feb 12,2013 7:43pm
NEGROTIC%20OVERLORD said[orig][quote]
Yes you've called a considerable number of the forum's members faggots, but to what end?

THE STICKY BROWN END OBVIOUSLY

SICK BURN

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Vicious Acronical Gunshot
[default homepage] [print][12:06:19pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01101 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]